Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,112 members, 7,953,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal (49538 Views)

NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos / PHOTOS: NAF Takes Delivery Of Mushshak Aircrafts Bought By FG From Pakistan / Buhari Arrives Senegal To Ensure Peace And Security In Africa (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Jessestunch: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2017
They should sha not go and mistakenly bomb their general Hospital over there
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by whywhyogun: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Fabulosdave01:
I don't know but this made me proud to be Nigerian for once

you are INVADING another country, stupid black men.

the white masters are sNIGGERing behind you.

who want black brothers to fight each other? white guys

who wants to diverge the eyesight and pressure of recession? the nigerian president

ask yourself, what if Gambia is a dictatorship country? let it be. even RUSSIA is dictated by PUTIN only. why fuss with Gambia, it is a black brother country
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by whywhyogun: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2017
do you think a loser country fighting another loser country, will make the invader less losing?
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by leofab(f): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rossikki:

You sound like an ignorant little child. So shallow and thoughtless. The reason they are there is to remove an illegitimate, sit-tight government from power in the interests of the Gambian people.. Why do you have a problem with that, and bringing up all sorts of stupid, irrelevant, childish nonsense about South Africa and Egypt?
idiotic, why won't they allow The Gambia court to take charge ?
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Standing5(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:
Nigeria's Airforce is Finally Acting More Professional..Jammeh Be Pissing his Pants in a Bunker Now.
Seems Force is the only language some Africans recognize
God Bless the NAF
God bless NA
God Bless NN
God Bless Nigeria.
One Love
Drop Shot!
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Paulolistick: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pls i need someone to help me out pls. B.sc in sociology can I join the nigerian Navy.
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Rossikki: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
leofab:
idiotic, why won't they allow The Gambia court to take charge ?
Courts have no power over dictators. You should know that,
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by onedayatime(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Rossikki:
Courts have no power over dictators. You should know that,

and who told you he is a dictator?
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by bbbabes1: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Snowstorm:
why are human beings dull nowadays from the picTure u can clearly see the weather its bleeping bright.
The pictures just came in. Fish brain

Lol it is quite painful that the recession in the country did not make u realise it was meant to be a joke. Now who has the tiniest Fishy Brain
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by KnowAll(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Where is d Nigerian Air forcentre when d un-inbiquouse boko haram took over a town in Yobe State. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months / Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose / Nationwide Curfew Now 12am To 4am – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.