Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

No One Cares Until You've Made It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No One Cares Until You've Made It (961 Views)

This Is Disaster Waiting To Happen? Yet No One Cares / What Is Your Greatest Mistake You've Made This Year? / Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Cares Until You've Made It by Boldwinner(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Guess what? The world doesn't want to know if you lost your mom or your dad at a young age. It doesn't care whether you were born in a poor or a rich background. It doesn't even want to know about the current problems and challenges which you presently face.

The world doesn't care about the country you were born in, your skin color or how your government is treating you. No one out there is interested in whether...[url="http://www.boldwinner.com/2017/01/nobody-really-cares-until-youve-made-it.html"]...Continue Reading[/url]
Re: No One Cares Until You've Made It by SINZ: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
True.

Matter of fact, your life has no meaning if you're broke grin

2 Likes

Re: No One Cares Until You've Made It by cooljoe(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mehn life can be skewed wen ur broke or yet to achieve any or all of ur goals
Re: No One Cares Until You've Made It by Boldwinner(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
SINZ:
True.

Good Point.. Money makes the world go round.
Re: No One Cares Until You've Made It by Boldwinner(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
cooljoe:
Mehn life can be skewed wen ur broke or yet to achieve any or all of ur goals
Yeah, but nobody gives a damn.. You just got to keep your head up and make it..
Re: No One Cares Until You've Made It by firstking01(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
Boldwinner:
Guess what? The world doesn't want to know if you lost your mom or your dad at a young age. It doesn't care whether you were born in a poor or a rich background. It doesn't even want to know about the current problems and challenges which you presently face.

The world doesn't care about the country you were born in, your skin color or how your government is treating you. No one out there is interested in whether...[url="http://www.boldwinner.com/2017/01/nobody-really-cares-until-youve-made-it.html"]...Continue Reading[/url]
Bro, why not finish this wonderful thread you 've started??
Re: No One Cares Until You've Made It by Boldwinner(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
firstking01:
Bro, why not finish this wonderful thread you 've started??
Because I want you to check out the blog.
Re: No One Cares Until You've Made It by daniska3yaro(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
SINZ:
True.
Re: No One Cares Until You've Made It by firstking01(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Then you lose.
Re: No One Cares Until You've Made It by Boldwinner(m): 12:14am On Jan 20, 2017
firstking01:
Then you lose.
I never lose.. I only *wanted* it. Wasn't *forcing* you.. The options were open. You check it out or not. It doesn't change anything. I always win bro. Deal with it.
Re: No One Cares Until You've Made It by firstking01(m): 7:25am On Jan 20, 2017
Boldwinner:
I never lose.. I only *wanted* it. Wasn't *forcing* you.. The options were open. You check it out or not. It doesn't change anything. I always win bro. Deal with it.
So, how many comments have you garner so far on this thread apart from mine who's just trying to help your ministry by keeping it alive and a few others grin?...if only you understand how nairalanders esp on romance section hate "LaclickLabend"tongue you won't come here to post half story and directing us to that your blog...again you LOSE big timetongue
Re: No One Cares Until You've Made It by Boldwinner(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2017
firstking01:
So, how many comments have you garner so far on this thread apart from mine who's just trying to help your ministry by keeping it alive and a few others grin?...if only you understand how nairalanders esp on romance section hate "LaclickLabend"tongue you won't come here to post have story and directing us to that your blog...again you LOSE big timetongue
Hahaha.. keep making this thread stay active. Thanks anyway.. more people have visited from here.. credits to you!

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbour Delivers A Baby In My Car Yesterday / LADIES These Are The 7 Features That Qualify You As Beautiful/pretty. / د

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.