Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration (24730 Views)

2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror / President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by brainpulse: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2017
You just want to be relevant dumb

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by lovelove2323: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Royalfurnitures: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Is just doing so now? Elections have been concluded a long time ago

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by blackpanda: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Oga Jona, Trump hates your guts. So this move of trying to be relevant at all cost is just futile!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2017
I don't know why this slowpoke thinks anybody cares what he has to say!

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by crisycent: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2017
All the APC zombie for NL go hang today

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by eitch: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2017
prodigal son
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Glowyshoes: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2017
And Buhari was not invited.. Abeg jonathan should do and come back biko.... We should just manage with him..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by ShoProperties(m): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Neddstark: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2017
Trump doesn't know this morrafuka grin

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by teozey111(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Trump no even send the drunk mumu! cheesy

Make I wait see which of either the "Ipob bastards or our oil _morons" go quote me 1st to complain about why I yab their hero of corruption!
you are a great loss to your family,friends,Nigeria and the world....sorry

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Max4rmafrica: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Na wa oO. See people see comments. Oga Jona congratulate Donald, una dey shout relevance, is he not more relevant than u are? He was the president of the most populous black nation and u are shouting relevance, how else can someone be more relevant? Pls leave the man alone. If you want to congratulate Trump, go to ur fb page too and write your own and let's see how many comments and likes would follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by teozey111(m): 8:50am On Jan 20, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Trump no even send the drunk mumu! cheesy

Make I wait see which of either the "Ipob bastards or our oil _morons" go quote me 1st to complain about why I yab their hero of corruption!
you are a great loss to your family,friends,community,state,Nigeria and the world....sorry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Blurryface(m): 8:50am On Jan 20, 2017
all i see is a group of people from a particular region hailing one of their own ineffectual buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2017
NegeduGrace:
sir since you left..mai no talk
Please talk oo... The masses are not finding things funny since he left.... We can't afford to be suffering and smiling anymore.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by ThinkSmarter: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2017
Whether u like it or not, GEJ z loved by many more than PMB despite coming frm d minority with little political influence.
And he hv left good legacies In Nigeria, and d World in general.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Eedrisa(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2017
midol:

We yoruba muslims agree with you.

Na you foolish pass ooo. Mocking ur sef. Wic one be Yoruba Muslim. ±√(Ode)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Gkemz: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Thumbs up GEJ

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by dongila001: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2017
That's my presido. Even if u gave up power u are still a nice man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by 111jideofor: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2017
Immediately Buhari heard that GEJ was invited for Donald Trump inauguration tomorrow; He fell sick. Buhari is going to UK for sick leave; while the whole world is going to USA for strategizing and to represent their nation. And you still think that we have a capable president....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by FUSS: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:
If only this man knows how much Trump despises him, he'll just keep shut.

Mumu. He thinks he's still relevant.

Did Trump tell you that he despises GEJ?
keep deaming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by myweb(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2017
midol:

Sorry for the pain my yoruba muslim brother but the truth must be said. Insha Allah!

Dull boy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by jerrymej(m): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2017
Letter to my unborn child.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Princess4ng(f): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2017
I see why Trumph likes GEJ and hates PMB

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Elkay3: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2017
neolboy:

The inaguaration is today so this is a congratulatory message to Donald Trump

OK. Noted. Thanks.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Johnsown1(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Why did he not congratulate him personally since we were told he was invited grin? Only zombie wailers believe that an expired thief like Jonathan has any relevance in Nigerian politics, talkless of American politics.

Trump can be silly but not daft enough to start his Presidency by hobnobbing with fantastically corrupt ex presidents.

This is January, is not too late to look for help cos if it continues like this,
By the way did u take u medications today?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by greenermodels: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2017
the buhari camp would soon publish their own congratulatory message.those guys can't just seem to get anything right.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by duni04(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2017
I don't think Trump gives a single Bleep about an ex president of Nigeria that looted his country dry in the middle of an insurgency and whose wife has been accused of stockpiling millions of US dollars in a country where 70% of the people live below the poverty line.
American Politicians see the rest of the world in statistics, and in their own estimation, Jonathan is an ex president that stole from his country and ran it to the ground. full stop.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by playtheblues(f): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2017
Buhari can't deal with his rejection by Donald Trump so he resorted to jetting out to London to hide his shame.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2017
midol:

We yoruba muslims agree with you.

This immature boy, you have changed your moniker!
You are really immature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor / Governor Obiano's Family Photo, What's Yours Like? / Osinbajo, South-West Governors Visit Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.