Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Oh My! Have You Seen Photos Of This Big Bold And Beautiful Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh My! Have You Seen Photos Of This Big Bold And Beautiful Woman? (1511 Views)

Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My! Have You Seen Photos Of This Big Bold And Beautiful Woman? by younqjohn01(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2017

Have you ever thought about being with a plump woman at least for just one night for the purpose of deviating from the usual slim ones?
Have you ever nursed the idea of the fleshy and massive partner in bed with the desired natural endowments in excess?
Have you ever fantasized about a romance session with that woman whose body can simultaneously serve as the bed and the pillow?
Have you ever pictured what that fat woman down the street will look like in her underwear behind closed doors?
Then, Plain Jame could be the simple answer to the several rhetorical questions above. The ‘Big Bold and Beautiful Woman’ is from the United States of America. She has refused to allow the discrimination against fat people get to her as she continues to flaunt her body boldly without fear or favour.
She is one of the influential ladies on Instagram with over 62,000 followers across the world feeding their eyes on her appealing photos.
A study of her profile avers the stainless confidence she exudes.
See photos:

more photos.......................http://www.irockng.com/2017/01/oh-seen-photos-big-bold-beautiful-woman/
Re: Oh My! Have You Seen Photos Of This Big Bold And Beautiful Woman? by MOSTEC(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bloggers be promoting what will choke young single men. Chioo...

1 Like

Re: Oh My! Have You Seen Photos Of This Big Bold And Beautiful Woman? by younqjohn01(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
MOSTEC:
Bloggers be promoting what will choke young single men. Chioo...

lolzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue shocked

1 Like

Re: Oh My! Have You Seen Photos Of This Big Bold And Beautiful Woman? by Lionbite(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
All i see is lumps of fat

1 Like

Re: Oh My! Have You Seen Photos Of This Big Bold And Beautiful Woman? by oladipo322(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lionbite:
All i see is lumps of fat
u just hit the nail on it head

1 Like

Re: Oh My! Have You Seen Photos Of This Big Bold And Beautiful Woman? by femolacqua(m): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
What is this?

(1) (Reply)

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 2 Story By Samuel Odamah / Check Out This Slayqueen (pix) / WRONG NUMBER Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.