Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,763 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

So Love Is A Decision? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Love Is A Decision? (5453 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sincere4u:

Because your nose is so badly twisted!!!. undecided
You just released a dog from its cage?. undecided
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
karacta1:

You just released a dog from its cage?. undecided
...and you just pulled a Lion by it's tail!!. undecided
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sincere4u:

...and you just pulled a Lion by it's tail!!. undecided
Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!,
This is not the sincere4u i used to know. You are set to fight with me over a Lady??
Waaaaaooooooow!!

Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
karacta1:
Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!,
This is not the sincere4u i used to know. You are set to fight with me over a Lady??
Waaaaaooooooow!!
Who scream pass you!!. grin grin
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
karacta1:
Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!,
Waaaaaooooooow!!
Wasn't going to get to that but don't ever use the word "jealousy" on me again. People you should ascribe that to are the ones that have something to lose. What do i have to lose i haven't already lost big time!?. Be properly guided.I have nothing else to lose i haven't already lost and the worst kind of guy you don't wanna mess with is the one that has nothing to lose.
Don't mistake me for one of those guys you kick their ass in this forum.
I can't lose my cool for anything but force me out of my orbit and i'll be your waterloo, your very own Nemesis, believe me.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND QUARRELING. That is one of my guiding principles. So i try the best i can to endure and overlook every provocative action or statement.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sincere4u:

Who scream pass you!!. grin grin
Hahahahaha grin grin grin cheesy
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sincere4u:

Wasn't going to get to that but don't ever use the word "jealousy" on me again. People you should ascribe that to are the ones that have something to lose. What do i have to lose i haven't already lost big time!?. Be properly guided.I have nothing else to lose i haven't already lost and the worst kind of guy you don't wanna mess with is the one that has nothing to lose.
Don't mistake me for one of those guys you kick their ass in this forum.
I can't lose my cool for anything but force me out of my orbit and i'll be your waterloo, your very own Nemesis, believe me.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND QUARRELING. That is one of my guiding principles. So i try the best i can to endure and overlook every provocative action or statement.
You are a great guy. I count it a privilege and honour to get to know you and become friends with you. Such a nice guy indeed.
I'm sorry if i provoked you. I understood where you were going but was only joking when i pretended not to and used the term jealousy. It seems to me u have something for Lady Queen. I just derailed to pull your legs a bit and see how you would react. I wasn't disappointed at all. Lol grin
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobleking1994(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
nice write up. Very insightful.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by princewaldex(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sincere4u:

It certainly does. The problem is that it is so rare and even when it comes, it is often one sided and seldom appreciated by the one being loved.
Pain, sorrow and misery is the end point.
you just said it all... True love is never appreciated in our generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
princewaldex:

Thanks my brother. You have wisdom and understanding.
We can only pray and hope when we go loving, we love someone that will appreciate and value that love. God will help us.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
princewaldex:

On point.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
karacta1:

You are a great guy. I count it a privilege and honour to get to know you and become friends with you. Such a nice guy indeed.
I'm sorry if i provoked you. I understood where you were going but was only joking when i pretended not to and used the term jealousy. It seems to me u have something for Lady Queen. I just derailed to pull your legs a bit and see how you would react. I wasn't disappointed at all. Lol grin
You've been a good friend and she used to be a sister. Based on your personality so far i think you can get along well with her. I was only trying to guide you so you don't make mistakes.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 28, 2017
Sincere4u:

You've been a good friend and she used to be a sister. Based on your personality so far i think you can get along well with her. I was only trying to guide you so you don't make mistakes.
Goodmorming Boss. When is the best time to call you?.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2017
Sincere4u:

Nice of you boss to recommend me to your sister. I have also recommended you for my cousin but you turned her down.
I think you too are a great match.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2017
karacta1:

Nice of you boss to recommend me to your sister. I have also recommended you for my cousin but you turned her down.
Heeeeeegh(let me scream like you), you are making a big mistake.
That's what i meant when i offered to guide you so you won't mess up your friendship with the sister i mentioned.
She isn't for anyone yet neither can anyone offer her to another on a platter.
You are only friends and that is how far things can get for quite sometime.
Just relate well with her and don't insinuate anything. If you desire more, give it time and be patient else you would lose her friendship.
All she wants for now is just friendship and nothing more.
Just online friends to be specific.

Guard her frienship jealously by avoiding mistakes else she'll wipe you from memory in a twinkle of an eye
Be careful with her, you never know what you have till you lose it!.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2017
karacta1:

Please don't mention your cousin to me again, i can't keep repeating myself on her.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2017
karacta1:

Goodmorming Boss. When is the best time to call you?.
Call me anytime, have no specific time.
Alternatively, drop a message and i'll duly respond when i find the time.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2017
Katacta1, i think it's time we end our chats on this thread.
This is someone's thread and we've not only digressed but converted it into our personal chatroom.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sincere4u:
Call me anytime, have no specific time.
Alternatively, drop a message and i'll duly respond when i find the time.
Bros why you dey do like this now.
1. U don't pick your calls.
2. U hardly reply messages.
That's why i prefer using this forum to chat you up. This is the only place i get responses from you.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sincere4u:

Heeeeeegh(let me scream like you), you are making a big mistake.
That's what i meant when i offered to guide you so you won't mess up your friendship with the sister i mentioned.
She isn't for anyone yet neither can anyone offer her to another on a platter.
You are only friends and that is how far things can get for quite sometime.
Just relate well with her and don't insinuate anything. If you desire more, give it time and be patient else you would lose her friendship.
All she wants for now is just friendship and nothing more.
Just online friends to be specific.

Guard her frienship jealously by avoiding mistakes else she'll wipe you from memory in a twinkle of an eye
Be careful with her, you never know what you have till you lose it!.
Thanks Boss. This one i am not sure how long i do hang on in this forum.
Things could get very very busy sooner or later. Going offline is my thing. Calls and SMS.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
karacta1:

Thanks Boss. This one i am not sure how long i do hang on in this forum.
Things could get very very busy sooner or later. Going offline is my thing. Calls and SMS.
Consider it that you now have a reason to tarry on nairaland.
She is an extremely busy person.
That was even before she acquired a blog. Now with that blog added to her very busy schedule, you can't imagine how busy she must be by now.
Don't even think of calls and SMS!, don't go there. Make use of what you have for now. She's your friend here, that is enough.
It's enough sacrifice she makes out time for nairaland. Appreciate that and if you'll get closer, time will tell.
I need to stop disclosing more. Any body that wants to be good friends with her can see me for free consultation and that'll be after i have examined him wella to know he could fit into her life and will not be a bad influence to her.
I'm helping you cos we've related well enough and i take you to be good.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
karacta1:

Bros why you dey do like this now.
1. U don't pick your calls.
2. U hardly reply messages.
That's why i prefer using this forum to chat you up. This is the only place i get responses from you.
1. Do you expect me to pick if you happen to call at the wrong time. You just have to try some other time if i didn't pick. Even the networks tell you that by default.
2.I do eventually reply your messages. At least most of them.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sincere4u:

Consider it that you now have a reason to tarry on nairaland.
She is an extremely busy person.
That was even before she acquired a blog. Now with that blog added to her very busy schedule, you can't imagine how busy she must be by now.
Don't even think of calls and SMS!, don't go there. Make use of what you have for now. She's your friend here, that is enough.
It's enough sacrifice she makes out time for nairaland. Appreciate that and if you'll get closer, time will tell.
I need to stop disclosing more. Any body that wants to be good friends with her can see me for free consultation and that'll be after i have examined him wella to know he could fit into her life and will not be a bad influence to her.
I'm helping you cos we've related well enough and i take you to be good.
I have tried time and again to use her profile link to get to her blog to no avail. I think i need change phone.
Thanks for all your advise. Will do what i can to tarry here though wish there were better options. She's so unique and worth all the efforts in keeping in touch.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
karacta1:

I have tried time and again to use her profile link to get to her blog to no avail. I think i need change phone.
Thanks for all you advise. Will do what i can to tarry here though wish there were better options. She's so unique and worth all the efforts in keeping in touch.
Yeah you are right, you may need to change phone for one with more recent software. The link is click able and i've been there a couple of times. Really beautiful.
You can't imagine what just happened.
I had wanted to tell you how you could help her promote her blog but decided it's better i lead by example. To this end i created a thread here with a story from her blog, leaving the link to her blog at the bottom so people could use it to go there. I returned just now and the story was no where in sight.

That was really bewildering, i must confess.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sincere4u:

Yeah you are right, you may need to change phone for one with more recent software. The link is click able and i've been there a couple of times. Really beautiful.
You can't imagine what just happened.
I had wanted to tell you how you could help her promote her blog but decided it's better i lead by example. To this end i created a thread here with a story from her blog, leaving the link to her blog at the bottom so people could use it to go there. I returned just now and the story was no where in sight.

That was really bewildering, i must confess.
Waaow!!! That was a great idea. Will try that myself once i can access the blog and see what happens. Are you sure it wasn't a bad belle moderator that took it down?.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
karacta1:

Waaow!!! That was a great idea. Will try that myself once i can access the blog and see what happens. Are you sure it wasn't a bad belle op that took it down?.
I can't tell but why wait when you can do something right away by putting the link to her blog on your profile.
you can be sure she'll appreciate that so much.
Do it now if you can.
Meanwhile i need to reiterate the point that we end our discussions on this thread. This is someone's thread. We've been here long enough so don't quote me here again.

1 Like

Re: So Love Is A Decision? by princewaldex(m): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2017
Sincere4u:

Thanks my brother. You have wisdom and understanding.
We can only pray and hope when we go loving, we love someone that will appreciate and value that love. God will help us.

ameen

1 Like

Re: So Love Is A Decision? by IZUKWU(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
@Unspeakabke RealJoy. Said it right.

Give it time. The Vision is yet for an appointed time wait for it for, it will speak.

You see, sometimes the other party isn't sensing same at that time. Maybe innocently or outright disobedience due to personal preference. But GOD is not author of confusion. HE might have spoken to the other person as well but the person might be going through the phase of really accepting in totality GOD'S WILL. So it a process. While he/she is at that, THE LORD is prunning the person who HE spoke to first on patience, trust and other things.

The LITMUS test is to be sure and ensure one isn't receiving signal from the flesh.

With that said. Its important to be able to discern time and season. However, long or short that season is. Be able to know what GOD is saying next. Because the LORD is not going to force any one to accept HIS WILL for their lives. If the person isnt accepting what GOD is offering him or her. HE will yet raise another to take the position.

Now this is the sensitive part to that: at such moment NEVER EVER doubt if GOD spoke to you in the first instance ( Given that in all honesty you know HE did) /Your ability to hear GOD. GOD still GOD. Just trust that HE will make do with HIS PROMISES. because HE ALWAYS has option B if required.

I pray for you and everyone in that phase that THE LORD lead you through. I declare you not confuse in JESUS NAME!

The Righteous shall not make haste. God bless you.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by IZUKWU(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Give it time if the Lord is actually saying something, but many times our emotions can talk louder that we find it difficult to discern what the Lord is saying. Gracias!!!
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by rossyc(f): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nice write up. True love is rare cos it's all about sacrifice and not convenience..
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Love is not a decision, its a choice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Trend... / Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine / Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete ; Big Breasted Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.