Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

So Love Is A Decision? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Love Is A Decision? (5352 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
karacta1:

Hmmmmmm
Interesting but oga you are trying to dodge the crux of my question.
What exactly made you exit from nairaland last year and for how long?.
For three months and this would've made it the fourth month.
I am not under any obligation to give further clarification!. undecided
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
babz007:
op op op bravo to you but love is in 2 stages. love can be jst an affection towards someone you wanna spend the rest of your life with,at the beginning,that is the first stage. The 2nd stage is that when you are committed to ur luv affair maybe after gettin married,and you still love ur partner,but you have seen better people than your partner but you still hanged on to him/her then love becomes a decision
There is a kind of love that doesn't require your personal efforts or decision to remain glued to your partner. Yes you may see others but that partner remains the most beautiful, the most charming, etc.
Decisions are never so strong and could change at the slightest instance but there is a level of love that is all powerful and binds you to your partner forever without much physical efforts on your part.
Your mind, body and soul already decides for you.
i have never in my life heard God is Decision but has often heard God is Love.
God is an all powerful being. For him to be love, you can be sure love's got power too.
I don't wish to have a partner i will at any point in life have to make a decision to be with her rather than someone else i came across. i want the one that'll make me blind to others and glued to her.
I am not trying to convince you but stating what i know to be true.

1 Like

Re: So Love Is A Decision? by babz007(m): 1:10am On Jan 26, 2017
Sincere4u:

There is a kind of love that doesn't require your personal efforts or decision to remain glued to your partner. Yes you may see others but that partner remains the most beautiful, the most charming, etc.
Decisions are never so strong and could change at the slightest instance but there is a level of love that is all powerful and binds you to your partner forever without much physical efforts on your part.
Your mind, body and soul already decides for you.
[b]i have never in my life heard God is Decision but has often heard God is Love.
God is an all powerful being. For him to be love, you can be sure love's got power too.
I don't wish to have a partner i will at any point in life have to make a decision to be with her rather than someone else i came across. i want the one that'll make me blind to others and glued to her.
I am not trying to convince you but stating what i know to be true.
well i call dat juju love,because you cant expect my love to be blind to others and glued to her dat is maximum foolishness am sorry to say because even God do not trust is angels(job 4:18,job 15:15)
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2017
babz007:
well i call dat juju love,because you cant expect my love to be blind to others and glued to her dat is maximum foolishness am sorry to say because even God do not trust is angels(job 4:18,job 15:15)
I quite understand his description and have even had such experience. It's the best and there is nothing foolish about it because it's not a decision but happens naturally to those that perhaps deserve it
It's ok if you want the type you struggle to keep your eyes and desires off other women.
It's just like struggling not to sin and after a long while you still sin and in this case,given the right circumstances fall to adultery.

1 Like

Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2017
Sincere4u:

For three months and this would've made it the fourth month.
I am not under any obligation to give further clarification!. undecided
For good reasons too i may even soon start withdrawing from nairaland. In the months ahead my presence could become more erratic or less frequent.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2017
karacta1:

For good reasons too i may even soon start withdrawing from nairaland. In the months ahead my presence could become more erratic or less frequent.
See you, how long have you been here that you are getting worn out already.
I've been here for over two years and counting.
It all depends on your reason for being here. I used to come here for news and gists until lately.
After my exit last year, i returned here for a whole different reason. I followed someone back.
You may want to call it matters of the heart but as that continues to fade by the day, reading up news and gists might eventually return to becoming my purpose here. Should that happen, i may remain much longer, until next time i'm lured away again if at all there'll ever be a repeat.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2017
babz007:
My dear, you may call that Juju kind of love and i might agree with you.
The thing dey work like juju gaaan!.
However, it has nothing to do with foolishness. Not at all dear.
I love it that way really cos rather than love so many women in my lifetime, it gets me love one woman in so many ways.
I can see the 007 attached to your moniker, to me it signifies something. lol

2 Likes

Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2017
karacta1:

I quite understand his description and have even had such experience. It's the best and there is nothing foolish about it because it's not a decision but happens naturally to those that perhaps deserve it
It's ok if you want the type you struggle to keep your eyes and desires off other women.
It's just like struggling not to sin and after a long while you still sin and in this case,given the right circumstances fall to adultery.
You are spot on bro, i feel you.
Do you mind sharing your love experience with us?.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by babz007(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2017
Sincere4u:

My dear, you may call that Juju kind of love and i might agree with you.
The thing dey work like juju gaaan!.
However, it has nothing to do with foolishness. Not at all dear.
I love it that way really cos rather than love so many women in my lifetime, it gets me love one woman in so many ways.
I can see the 007 attached to your moniker, to me it signifies something. lol
falling in love with one woman blindly requires a lot of trust how how much can you trust women b4 you know 2 of ur kids belongs to anoda man. Stick to one woman if u like but wat am saying is dat u shud always watch ur bck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Ahmiee(f): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2017
like i will always say love is not a feeling buh a commitment.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by babz007(m): 8:38am On Jan 26, 2017
karacta1:

Have asked yourself why marriages crashes often? its because people fall in love blindly and at the end of the day when they have seen it all,they jst wanna walk away. for a life time relationship you will need more than love oooo understanding is way ahead
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2017
babz007:
falling in love with one woman blindly requires a lot of trust how how much can you trust women b4 you know 2 of ur kids belongs to anoda man. Stick to one woman if u like but wat am saying is dat u shud always watch ur bck
Bro, i must confess you nailed me right there. I like your type, you've got wisdom and experience.
i trusted her with my life like she was a goddess, more than i can ever trust myself or my parents.
Shared my deepest secrets with her. Things no one else knew about me except me and God in heaven. At the end you can't imagine how we ended up.
Majority of women can't be and should never be trusted but she is a type i know will never cheat, ordinarily. Despite all that happened, i still have that trust in her in that aspect. She still remains a rare gem of some sort.
If i meet her type again i might give love another chance however i'll "Watch my back" this time as you've rightly advised.
What happened to me once must never happen again.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Ahmiee:
like i will always say love is not a feeling buh a commitment.
On point dear, it goes beyond mere feelings.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2017
babz007:
Have asked yourself why marriages crashes often? its because people fall in love blindly and at the end of the day when they have seen it all,they jst wanna walk away. for a life time relationship you will need more than love oooo understanding is way ahead
Marriages crash from so many reasons. It may not necessarily be due to falling in love blindly.
In fact we are living at a time people no longer believe in love.
Now people marry for so many reasons other than love. That's what i believe to be responsible for so many failed marriages. They no longer think love exists.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by babz007(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
karacta1:

Marriages crash from so many reasons. It may not necessarily be due to falling in love blindly.
In fact we are living at a time people no longer believe in love.
Now people marry for so many reasons other than love. That's what i believe to be responsible for so many failed marriages. They no longer think love exists.
"in fact we are living at a time people no longer believe in love" hear ursef out, when people no longer believe in love dats when u want to start.
well its not bad to love anyway,but ur trust shouldnt be 100%. watch dat woman!
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
babz007:
"in fact we are living at a time people no longer believe in love" hear ursef out, when people no longer believe in love dats when u want to start.
well its not bad to love anyway,but ur trust shouldnt be 100%. watch dat woman!
I'll go on believing in love bro and hope i'll be luckier than my friend, Sincere4u. cheesy
The kind of love i hope for will need trust to stay alive. This calls for extreme care and prayers.
With God by my side i'm hoping for the best.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sincere4u:

On point dear, it goes beyond mere feelings.
Brother eeeengh, you can't believe what i just observed.
I logged on sometime ago and carried out my routine check on lady lilyqueen only to discovered she has disappeard like she was a ghost or something.
She vanished like magic!!!?.
Heeeeeeeeeegh!!!!!!

Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
karacta1:

Brother eeeengh, you can't believe what i just observed.
I logged on sometime ago and carried out my routine check on lady lilyqueen only to discovered she has disappeard like she was a ghost or something.
She vanished like magic!!!?.
Heeeeeeeeeegh!!!!!!

Why are you screaming like someone stole something valuable from you. I was online at the time so it happened right before my very eyes and that is not to say it's my first time of seeing it happen.
She is highly skilled at that so deal with it.
"you aren't seen nothing!".
Previously she could disappear and reappear but these days she doesn't reappear after disappearance so you got to move on dude.
In addition, she's not a ghost.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sincere4u:

Why are you screaming like someone stole something valuable from you. I was online at the time so it happened right before my very eyes and that is not to say it's my first time of seeing it happen.
She is highly skilled at that so deal with it.
"you aren't seen nothing!".
Previously she could disappear and reappear but these days she doesn't reappear after disappearance so you got to move on dude.
You knew!!!!!!!!,
Why the hell did she do that?. At what time in the day did it happen?.
What came over her?. It's like you know her well.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
karacta1:
It's like you know her well.
Wish i could say that. Once felt i did till lately. One thing you need to know is that she's full of surprises.
She does what you least expect when you least expected it.
She'll always leave you with surprises no matter what.
For instance just yesterday, barely 24hrs ago, she updated her profile with a beautiful blog. I checked it up and even left an anonymous comment.
Now one would've thought she is here to stay and promote her nice blog by sending traffic to it.
Today she's gone and became "Nobody", Now you tell me, who would've expected that?.
We are talking of someone that has maintained casual presence since 2013(4yrs on!), then barely 24hrs after showing signs of official commitment with her own blog, she simply vanishes. Who on earth would've predicted that?.
Even Prophet TB Joshua would've failed in any attempt at predicting the move.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sincere4u:

Wish i could say that. Once felt i did till lately. One thing you need to know is that she's full of surprises.
She does what you least expect when you least expected it.
She'll always leave you with surprises no matter what.
For instance just yesterday, barely 24hrs ago, she updated her profile with a beautiful blog. I checked it up and even left an anonymous comment.
Now one would've thought she is here to stay and promote her nice blog by sending traffic to it.
Today she's gone and became "Nobody", Now you tell me, who would've expected that?.
We are talking of someone that has maintained casual presence since 2013(4yrs on!), then barely 24hrs after showing signs of official commitment with her own blog, she simply vanishes. Who on earth would've predicted that?.
Even Prophet TB Joshua would've failed in any attempt at predicting the move.
Can you send me the web address of her blog?.
I saw it myself but wanted to look it up some other time.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
karacta1:
Can you send me the web address of her blog?. I saw it myself but wanted to look it up some other time.

Hello friend how are you
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 27, 2017
Sincere4u come and check this out right now...."oilyqueen".....absolutely mind blowing.
Tell me i'm not hallucinating!!!!
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 27, 2017
karacta1:
Sincere4u come and check this out right now...."oilyqueen".....absolutely mind blowing.
Tell me i'm not hallucinating!!!!
She is the one o.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 27, 2017
Sincere4u:

She is the one o.
You were so wrong about her, so soo wrong bro.
You said she wasn't coming back!.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 27, 2017
oilyqueen:

Hello friend how are you
Aaaaaaaaarrrrrhhh!!!!!!!!
The Queenest queen.
What a lovely surprise or am i dreaming?.

Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 27, 2017
karacta1:
At what time of the day did it happen?.
At about just few minutes after 9am. She vanished as i watched and last time i caught a glimpse of her was at exactly 9:07am to be precise.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 27, 2017
karacta1:

You were so wrong about her, so soo wrong bro.
You said she wasn't coming back!.
See you!, you are still awake?.
You better go to bed and prepare for more surprises in time to come.
You should know her return is still part of the surprises i earlier mentioned.
I'm off to bed.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by czarr(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2017
Alondra:
Falling in Love is not a decision but staying in love is a decision. smiley
true
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2017
karacta1:

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrhhh!!!!!!!!
The Queenest queen.
What a lovely surprise or am i dreaming?.
More surprises.......you now have a follower!!!. I'm sure you don't know what that means.
To get you understand just a bit, It's easier to turn water to wine than to get this particular person as a follower.
Congrats dude.
I only hope you can handle it. Honestly.
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sincere4u:

I only hope you can handle it.
Meaning what?. Why do i smell jealousy?. undecided
Re: So Love Is A Decision? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
karacta1:

Meaning what?. Why do i smell jealousy?. undecided
Because your nose is so badly twisted!!!. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Goes Nude Again Share Pictures On Instagram Says...... / Do You Love This Stripper's Full Nude Body Painting?! / Too Much Sex Makes You Lose Weight As Guys And Gain Weight As Babes, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.