Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President (19824 Views)

Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK / Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by capip120(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Such a divisive president
My prend go and die for all we care! Nobody gives a hoot about your say.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by EmekaBlue(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
correct man oya begin ur craze
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by Fayos1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
TB Joshua, what's up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Inaugural Parade ongoing. Make i go watch am. cool

People dey vex o.

Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by toshmann(m): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Otuocha eeeeeee !!!! shocked shocked shocked

E don happen
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
And there goes America's greatest cock ups
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by win3k: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Matildahenshaw:
IGBOS love this man. Now run it like its business.

most ibo businessmen are drug dealers, trump is also a crook
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by silentdude(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
shinarambo1:

It's funny how people are protesting all around Washington..This doesn't stop the fact that Trump is now the POTUS.

I hope Canada builds a massive northern wall to stop liberals Americans from fleeing into my Great White North. grin

lol... very funny. But Americans don't like the Maple leaf state cos it's too cold

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
silentdude:

lol... very funny. But Americans don't like the Maple leaf state cos it's too cold
As it stands now. liberal americans dont mind. The "not my president" gang... grin

The universities here have all witnessed a surge in applications from the US. Trump being the POTUS is a bitter pill to swallow for the millenials.
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by GreyLaw(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1

You see why I asked you to quit making baseless predictions about the coming of Christ?

Today is the 20th day of January. Obama handed over; Trump is president.

Adust your date, it will still fail. And that's what happens when you go against the very Bible that you read.
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by SirDavico(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
....amd some people here were blabbing last year that Trump won't be sworn in...
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by donchinexd(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
I'm still trying to understand the security formation can someone enlighten me, dats if u kW wat I'm really asking of.
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by silentdude(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
shinarambo1:

As it stands now. liberal americans dont mind. The "not my president" gang... grin

The universities here have all witnessed a surge in applications from the US. Trump being the POTUS is a bitter pill to swallow for the millenials.

I guess it would be the Google (millennial) generation. However, the older ones really want him in power. At first I didn't like this man, but one thing completely made me change my opinion of him - his openness-
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by gbegemaster(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
abumeinben:

Light nor even dey to watch..Radio battery don cross. NCC must nor cash me say I dey stream yutub

Our president dey on leave. embarassed The man use medical checkup take cover up for the fact say deh nor invitation am.

I go soon pack go Canada...I go dey commentation from there.
Lol I nor think am go that area oh. E fit be true say Trump nor invite am. cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by Princeroyal: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
congratulations to u president trump I believe God used u to safe this world from the imminent intentions of destruction of Obama and Hillary clinton.may God be with u as u rule ur dear country America and the world at large.
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by idupaul: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Such a divisive president

You are too dull to know the truths sef
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by Jexyme(f): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Many of you didn't see GEJ at the inauguration of Donald Trump.. ..he was actually there. grin angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 21, 2017
Where is that idiot that said the world will end b4 trump becomes president.
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 21, 2017
Jexyme:
Many of you didn't see GEJ at the inauguration of Donald Trump.. ..he was actually there. grin angry grin grin grin grin
Lol, I sight wike too. I actually head one ipob course mate of mine arguing with someone that gej n wike was at the inauguration.
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by davidif: 1:16am On Jan 21, 2017

Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by daveP(m): 2:11am On Jan 21, 2017
Who will join me to watch incase Soyinka is seen again in the USA and Trump didn't do any of the stuff that trigger his green card tearing? grin
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by opribo(m): 3:00am On Jan 21, 2017
Bros Now you must tear that Green Card.

Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by davidif: 4:26am On Jan 21, 2017
shinarambo1:
''From this day forward, it's going to be only America first, America first. Every decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs will be made to benefit American workers and American families. We will seek friendship and goodwill with the nations of the world, but we do so with the understanding that it is the right of all nations to put their own interests first. We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example. We will shine for everyone to follow'' - President Donald J Trump

I am glad the US would stop interfering in another country's affairs. No more big brother USA. Their troops around the world would be returning home to help build their nation instead. I have a great feeling he is going to be a good president for the USA. No more political correctness nonsense.

And who exactly is going to fill that void when the United States retreats? cos i can assure you that someone is waiting in the wings to do so.

4. Trump’s An Isolationist. Trump’s foreign policy is a mixture of militarism and isolationism. His basic philosophy seems to be that America need not be pro-active on foreign policy – we should sit in Fortress America and build up our capacity, then strike when hit. Here’s his take on alliances, for example: “For many decades, we have…subsidized the armies of other countries while allowing for the very sad depletion of our military…. We have defended other nations' borders while refusing to defend our own, and spent trillions and trillions of dollars overseas while America's infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay.” These are not mutually exclusive interests. But Trump’s foreign policy sounds a good deal like Bernie Sanders’: why go to war when we can use that money building freeways at home? Trump believes that this philosophy is “America First” – but then he says he’s going to eradicate radical Islamic terrorism. How, exactly, does he plan to do that without taking a rather active role in the world? Delegate it to Vladimir Putin, who’s been supporting the chief backers of global state-sponsored terror, the Iranians? One of the great myths of American politics is that America can retreat behind its oceans and somehow maintain its safety both at home and internationally. But Trump’s anti-terror policy is likely to look at lot more like Bill Clinton’s – treating terrorism as law enforcement -- than George W. Bush’s. Here’s Trump’s isolationism in a nutshell:

We will seek friendship and goodwill with the nations of the world, but we do so with the understanding that it is the right of all nations to put their own interests first. We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example.

Really? How about Iran? How about Syria? How about Russia? How about China? What happens when other countries’ interests conflict – and what do we do when that conflict impacts us, as it inevitably does and will?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12615/trump-inaugural-address-brilliant-populist-not-ben-shapiro
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by davidif: 4:28am On Jan 21, 2017
silentdude:

no mind am jare. The way Americans tend to look down on Canadians ehn?
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by davidif: 4:31am On Jan 21, 2017
GreyLaw:
MrPresident1

You see why I asked you to quit making baseless predictions about the coming of Christ?

Today is the 20th day of January. Obama handed over; Trump is president.

Adust your date, it will still fail. And that's what happens when you go against the very Bible that you read.

Don't mind all this conspiracy theorists. You would see them online especially on YouTube talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by Teeboy22(m): 4:32am On Jan 21, 2017
Congrats Mr president

Love this video
Re: Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President by davidif: 4:33am On Jan 21, 2017
toshmann:
Otuocha eeeeeee !!!! shocked shocked shocked

E don happen

Bro, i am still trying to process it man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florida Shop Owner Powerlifts Obama (Picture) / Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device / Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.