Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) (5004 Views)

Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras / The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze / OPC And Military To Tackle Militants In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Olu317(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2017
aljharem:

@ Bolded. I think that is the only solution but for now they are handicapped and to make matters worse any stranger (Fulani/Boko haram and South-south militants) Are just raping, robbing and kidnapping our people anyhow. This is very painful !!!!
If Yoruba start, they will say, we are not hospitable but the atrocities these miscreants from south south guys and the rest commit are seen by the whole ethnic groups but blind and deaf hear do they adopt. The time is near for judgement to take it course. I just can't imagine the insult when an Oba Iba ( Awori Ojo local government) was kidnapped with ease. Although, there is/ are always insiders if such crime are committed in Yoruba land. There isn't a smoke without fire. I hope, Yoruba nation will sit and give a deep thought about our position for being in Nigeria. We have seen a little of probable havoc that can be wrecked if care is not taken . Eledua à gbè wa. Asé

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Firefire(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

I ain't gbawe. I do however know general gbawe as your tormentor. Gbawe won't take it easy on you as I did..he would have taken you to the gutter where you belong.

Thanks, let me remain in the gutter with my truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Olu317:
If Yoruba start, they will say, we are not hospitable but the atrocities these miscreants from south south guys and the rest commit are seen by the whole ethnic groups but blind and deaf hear do they adopt. The time is near for judgement to take it course. I just can't imagine the insult when an Oba Iba ( Awori Ojo local government) was kidnapped with ease. Although, there is/ are always insiders if such crime are committed in Yoruba land. There isn't a smoke without fire. I hope, Yoruba nation will sit and give a deep thought about our position for being in Nigeria. We have seen a little of probable havoc that can be wrecked if care is not taken . Eledua à gbè wa. Asé

Amin Ase

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Fyno: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

My friend shut your trap. Stop speaking from your butthole rather from your mouth. Show us a proof of how Tunubu decimated OPC as you acclaimed. OPC destroyed themselves when they started romancing with PDP because of a pipeline protection contract. When it was beconing obvious that Gej was gonna lose the SW, he did everything he could to win the heart of the Yoruba. He went about dollarising the SW - rolled out millions of dollars to the greedy Obas, gave opc a non existent pipeline contract etc but then it was too late.
If Gej really loved you, why did he have to wait till the election was close before he did all that.

Use your common sense boy - that's if you even have any.
do you have any evidence of GEJ giving dollars to any Oba?
Have any Oba come out openly to tell us the amount of dollars GEJ gave to him?
Yorubas are known for one thing and that is respect for our elders,here you have branded our Obas greedy just to support APC and portray PDP as bad.
I don't blame you because APC came like a tsunami and swept everyone with their propaganda but truth is that I have discovered that even if GEJ gave our Obas money, they deserved it more than our political leaders, if GEJ gave OPC money, they deserve it because they play a more important role in our day to day life than our political leaders whose interest comes first before that of the common man.
Finally learn how not to insult people in the course of airing your view because I'm entitled to mine!

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by jollymizzle(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
I ve been reading some of the posts with disbelief and amusement. What is opc? What function are they supposed to perform? Who's supposed to fun them? And so on are what we should be asking ourselves. Is the dying opc the same as the one we had during the military Era? You lots are talking about incidents in Lagos as if Lagos is all of southwest. opc has been non existent in a lot of South west state for years now . As far as I'm concerned they lost their way . and it's everybody's fault. The elites in Lagos have become complacent and they are therefore reaping the rewards. Whether you like it or not opc was partisan which shouldn't be the case, when their patron(GEJ) lost out it is natural that the movement whither also. What we need is not to revive the dying opc. Let it die and the ashes scattered to the winds. It had no business being partisan in the first place. It should be a regional police not under contract whether pipeline or not to a government whether apc or pdp. It should be funded not by politicians but by every proud yoruba son and daughter and it must be answerable to the people. It's only goal should be to protect yoruba interests, not gejs not tinubu but the yoruba interest. Otunba gain Adams started well but it's time a new force independent of politics, having only one ideology (protect the motherland) rises from the ashes of opc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by jollymizzle(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
In continuation, every Street, community and town should take up its own security by having a vigilante group. That is the sensible thing to do if your area is under attack. Not waiting for an opc that has lost its way. The citizens of Lagos particularly the elites should wake up. It's their fault (lagosians) that this is happening in the heart of the yoruba nation. It was from these individual vigilante groups that the opc was formed in the first place. Let the citizens work together. If your street is under seige, make some small monthly contributions and secure your environment . the yoruba elders should do their part also, tinubu is not the only elder in Yorubaland, they should get off their arses and make themselves useful. Not blaming tinubu for not doing everything tinubu has his fault but he has made the yoruba race relevant in politics, others should rise up too.From there maybe we can have a new force that will even dwarf the exploits of the once great opc.

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ChessEnthusiast: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
jollymizzle:
I ve been reading some of the posts with disbelief and amusement. What is opc? What function are they supposed to perform? Who's supposed to fun them? And so on are what we should be asking ourselves. Is the dying opc the same as the one we had during the military Era? You lots are talking about incidents in Lagos as if Lagos is all of southwest. opc has been non existent in a lot of South west state for years now . As far as I'm concerned they lost their way . and it's everybody's fault. The elites in Lagos have become complacent and they are therefore reaping the rewards. Whether you like it or not opc was partisan which shouldn't be the case, when their patron(GEJ) lost out it is natural that the movement whither also. What we need is not to revive the dying opc. Let it die and the ashes scattered to the winds. It had no business being partisan in the first place. It should be a regional police not under contract whether pipeline or not to a government whether apc or pdp. It should be funded not by politicians but by every proud yoruba son and daughter and it must be answerable to the people. It's only goal should be to protect yoruba interests, not gejs not tinubu but the yoruba interest. Otunba gain Adams started well but it's time a new force independent of politics, having only one ideology (protect the motherland) rises from the ashes of opc.
God bless you sir. You pretty much captured everything. We can't expect opc after getting the pipeline contract not to defend Gej's interest and attack anyone (Yoruba) they perceive to be in opposition to Gej. Politicians hijacked opc and that was how opc died. He that pays the Piper dictates the tune.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ChessEnthusiast: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
jollymizzle:
In continuation, every Street, community and town should take up its own security by having a vigilante group. That is the sensible thing to do if your area is under attack. Not waiting for an opc that has lost its way. The citizens of Lagos particularly the elites should wake up. It's their fault (lagosians) that this is happening in the heart of the yoruba nation. It was from these individual vigilante groups that the opc was formed in the first place. Let the citizens work together. If your street is under seige, make some small monthly contributions and secure your environment . the yoruba elders should do their part also, tinubu is not the only elder in Yorubaland, they should get off their arses and make themselves useful. Not blaming tinubu for not doing everything tinubu has his fault but he has made the yoruba race relevant in politics, others should rise up too.From there maybe we can have a new force that will even dwarf the exploits of the once great opc.
aljharem and firefire, what do you have to say to this? You disagree?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
jollymizzle:
I ve been reading some of the posts with disbelief and amusement. What is opc? What function are they supposed to perform? What function did they perform in the past

What function did they perform in 2001 when Hausas invaded Ikeja and claim Alausa is their town
What function did they perform in Altas cove when Asari bombed it
What function did they perform when Fulanis were attacking people in Osun and Kwara
What function did they perform when Ijaws were taking over Ajegunle Apapa

Who's supposed to funfund them? And so on are what we should be asking ourselves. Is the dying opc the same as the one we had during the military Era? Fund them ? Did they ask anyone for money ? Even your god Tinubu was never asked for money, They wanted to generate revenue themselves by protecting Arepo pipelines which is still being vandalized till date

You lots are talking about incidents in Lagos as if Lagos is all of southwest. opc has been non existent in a lot of South west state for years now . That is a BIG FAT LIE !!!!!! because even in warri we have OPC not to talk of others

As far as I'm concerned they lost their way . and it's everybody's fault. The elites in Lagos have become complacent and they are therefore reaping the rewards. Whether you like it or not opc was partisan which shouldn't be the case, when their patron(GEJ) lost out it is natural that the movement whither also. What we need is not to revive the dying opc.

Read the first comment. Also that that we followed your god, has the country improved ? Has the life of an average yoruba man improved or worsen !!!!!

Let it die and the ashes scattered to the winds. It had no business being partisan in the first place. It should be a regional police not under contract whether pipeline or not to a government whether apc or pdp. It should be funded not by politicians but by every proud yoruba son and daughter and it must be answerable to the people. It's only goal should be to protect yoruba interests, not gejs not tinubu but the yoruba interest. Otunba gain Adams started well but it's time a new force independent of politics, having only one ideology (protect the motherland) rises from the ashes of opc.
jollymizzle:
In continuation, every Street, community and town should take up its own security by having a vigilante group. That is the sensible thing to do if your area is under attack.
There are already vigilante groups in every street but that is not ENOUGH TO PROTECT PEOPLE FROM BEING KIDNAPPED AND TAKEN TO THICK FOREST. While vigilante go to a forest to protect one ?

Not waiting for an opc that has lost its way. The citizens of Lagos particularly the elites should wake up. It's their fault (lagosians) that this is happening in the heart of the yoruba nation. It was from these individual vigilante groups that the opc was formed in the first place. Let the citizens work together. If your street is under seige, make some small monthly contributions and secure your environment . the yoruba elders should do their part also, tinubu is not the only elder in Yorubaland, they should get off their arses and make themselves useful. Not blaming tinubu for not doing everything tinubu has his fault but he has made the yoruba race relevant in politics, others should rise up too.From there maybe we can have a new force that will even dwarf the exploits of the once great opc.

You speak/type like an ingrate !!! Reread with you posted. Some of you politicans really amaze me at time especially you Tinubu boys. To you, tinubu can do no wrong !

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by jollymizzle(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
C[quote author=aljharem post=53036391]

You speak/type like an ingrate !!! Reread with you posted. Some of you politicans really amaze me at time especially you Tinubu boys. To you, tinubu can do no wrong !

[/quoteHaha what the hell is this where did this behavior of yours come from.Did I at any point say they weren't once useful,or how does what I wrote translate to saying having a regional vigilante group was bad? I'm talking about the facts here, and what do you mean by tinubu boys. If you weren't quick to jump into conclusion you would have realized I was of the opinion that other 'elders' especially the so called afenifere have chosen to make themselves useless. Why should any so called elder wait for tinubu before they take up an issue affecting the yoruba. Is tinubu the only rich yoruba? is he the only influential yoruba? You might not appreciate him but at least he is doing something. Why hasn't anybody taken up the security of the yoruba people, or is politics everything? Pls don't be blinded about your hate for tinubu. I'm here saying we all should form a new regional force you decided to ignore the useful message and shout tinubu. What is my biz with tinubu.? Read again if you don't understand or ask questions , not insulting me by branding me someone's lackey
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by jollymizzle(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
A word of advice to all yoruba sons and daughters . (since some think we should all rely on tinubu to do everything) We should stop relying/blaming tinubu for every issue affecting us .otunba gani Adams and others stood up years ago and decided to do something. Now they are clearly tired so it's time we look elsewhere. we should stop bringing tinubu into every issue that affect yoruba. All influential yoruba sons and daughters should rise up and do something. We lack leadership in Yorubaland because our elders have refused to make sacrifices. An elder is not someone who would wait for govt compensation in order to act. You lots hate tinubu but why hasn't anyone challenged him for the mantle of leadership. We are Yorubas, naturally if someone can stand up and make him/herself count we would follow such a person. Leadership is earned. Let our elders take leadership for what it is not the gains it would bring them. We need elders to actively find ways to provide security, jobs for out youth. And a better Yorubaland. I will follow anyone who is ready to make such sacrifices. Being an elder is never politics, it's what you can do for your people
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sai Baba smiley

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by 7lives: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Donshegxy10:

I laugh at your opinion, my question is that why can't mr Jonathan give them the security of pipeline job before the re election plot, the truth is that opc were partisan during the last election and they are not ready to defend anyone, what they were ready to defend is their pocket.

Wa gbayi, you need to see one of them, a vulcanizer forming as if OPC votes alone can give Lagos state to Jona, the 10k which he collected from their unit had already got him dreaming of better deal after the election.
By the evening of that Saturday when report started coming in that even Gani could not win his ward, na that time the yeye man eye come clear.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Donshegxy10(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
7lives:

Wa gbayi, you need to see one of them, a vulcanizer forming as if OPC votes alone can give Lagos state to Jona, the 10k which he collected from their unit had already got him dreaming of better deal after the election.
By the evening of that Saturday when report started coming in that even Gani could not win his ward, na that time the yeye man eye come clear.
seems you clearly understand what went down, you are right.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ChessEnthusiast: 6:21am On Jan 23, 2017
jollymizzle:
A word of advice to all yoruba sons and daughters . (since some think we should all rely on tinubu to do everything) We should stop relying/blaming tinubu for every issue affecting us .otunba gani Adams and others stood up years ago and decided to do something. Now they are clearly tired so it's time we look elsewhere. we should stop bringing tinubu into every issue that affect yoruba. All influential yoruba sons and daughters should rise up and do something. We lack leadership in Yorubaland because our elders have refused to make sacrifices. An elder is not someone who would wait for govt compensation in order to act. You lots hate tinubu but why hasn't anyone challenged him for the mantle of leadership. We are Yorubas, naturally if someone can stand up and make him/herself count we would follow such a person. Leadership is earned. Let our elders take leadership for what it is not the gains it would bring them. We need elders to actively find ways to provide security, jobs for out youth. And a better Yorubaland. I will follow anyone who is ready to make such sacrifices. Being an elder is never politics, it's what you can do for your people

Much respect Bro.. the fools, aljbokoharam and firefire only hide behind pursuing Yoruba interest. Only those who know their antecedents would understand that their aim is to diss Tinubu at any slightest instance. The blame Tinubu for their miserable lives, for their inability to father a child. foe their inability to make something useful out of their lives. Since Gej lost the election, the duo have been mentally unstable. They see their tormentor Tinubu in their dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ChessEnthusiast: 6:25am On Jan 23, 2017
7lives:

We all witnessed how these opc miscreants disrupted the activities og Lagosians, caused heavy grid lock while campaigning for Gej. This made me realise that no Yoruba can be trusted. Give an average Yoruba a morsel of meat and watch him worship you and betray his people. De ja vu.
Those who betrayed Abiola comes to mind. only very few of us can actually stand when our loyalty to Yoruba cause is tested. This is why I'll always respect Pa Awo.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Olu317(m): 6:36am On Jan 23, 2017
Fyno:
do you have any evidence of GEJ giving dollars to any Oba?
Have any Oba come out openly to tell us the amount of dollars GEJ gave to him?
Yorubas are known for one thing and that is respect for our elders,here you have branded our Obas greedy just to support APC and portray PDP as bad.
I don't blame you because APC came like a tsunami and swept everyone with their propaganda but truth is that I have discovered that even if GEJ gave our Obas money, they deserved it more than our political leaders, if GEJ gave OPC money, they deserve it because they play a more important role in our day to day life than our political leaders whose interest comes first before that of the common man.
Finally learn how not to insult people in the course of airing your view because I'm entitled to mine!
The person you quoted is probably Ibo or another tribe. And he among others will see nothing ut to insult the intelligence purpose of this write up. Kindly pay less attention to him because he isn't worth the stress.
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Firefire(m): 6:41am On Jan 23, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

Much respect Bro.. the fools, aljbokoharam and firefire only hide behind pursuing Yoruba interest. Only those who know their antecedents would understand that their aim is to diss Tinubu at any slightest instance. The blame Tinubu for their miserable lives, for their inability to father a child. foe their inability to make something useful out of their lives. Since Gej lost the election, the duo have been mentally unstable. They see their tormentor Tinubu in their dream.

I will let the insults pass, it however shows that you lack manners. Alakogba.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by OBAGADAFFI: 6:49am On Jan 23, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

You warned "your people" about Tinubu and wanted them to embrace PDP so you can still collect your monthly stipend per post...
Hypocrite..All these pdp fools are nothing but animals. Wanting to choke pdp down our throat. Thank god we rejected your foolish party..

Who is taking about the PDP here.

PDP was never part of the progressive movement, and they don't care.

But BAT and co are the hypocrites, they claim to be progressives yet their is nothing progressive about them.

We all know PDP and APC are the same

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Firefire(m): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

But BAT and co are the hypocrites, they claim to be progressives yet their is nothing progressive about them.

Please stop engaging that thing.
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ChessEnthusiast: 7:09am On Jan 23, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Yet you poured invectives on Tinubu and exonerated all other leaders. Is Tinubu the only one in the SW. After all, you lot never liked him.. y'all believed in your clueless corrupt PDP thieves...why not hold them responsible as well rather than being an hypocrite.
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by OBAGADAFFI: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

Yet you poured invectives on Tinubu and exonerated all other leaders. Is Tinubu the only one in the SW. After all, you lot never liked him.. y'all believed in your clueless corrupt PDP thieves...why not hold them responsible as well rather than being an hypocrite.

The same PDP members are now APC governors, what the difference.

The last time I checked.

Tinubu and Awo posters were all over Lagos, during his campaign for reelection.

Tinubu Jeunjeun leadership brought us to this place.

Afenifere are now regretting Thier mistake of imposing Tinubu as AD governorship candidate.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by OBAGADAFFI: 7:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Firefire:

Please stop engaging that thing.

I know them well, they are bourdillon rats.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by jollymizzle(m): 7:32am On Jan 23, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

i don't know where the hate is coming from, I personally voted Gej out not because tinubu said so and I will do it again. Gej disappointed everybody and he knows that's why he is coming to beg just like he did touring the southwest before the elections. This is democracy, no yoruba should think he/she is wiser than everybody else by blaming their choice in a free and fair election. It is not an act worthy of an omoluabi. We voted Buhari, if at the end of 4 years we decide he is not the one we vote him out. We want leaders in Yorubaland. Not political stooges going about en dorsing one politician to another. Opc died because the leadership was tired and lost its way . someone already advocated having a tenure for the leadership of such organizations so they don't get overburdened. that is the way to go, They tried their best and no one is perfect. It is time for others to make that sacrifice, of course with maximum support from the rest of us. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by 7lives: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

The same PDP members are now APC governors, what the difference.

The last time I checked.

Tinubu and Awo posters were all over Lagos, during his campaign for reelection.

Tinubu Jeunjeun leadership brought us to this place.

Afenifere are now regretting Thier mistake of imposing Tinubu as AD governorship candidate.

You mean the Afeniferawon that could not see beyond their nose?, you see your life? you expect everybody to be a shallow thinker your Afenifeiranu fathers, how come AD lost all the States in SW to PDP and Tinubu managed to retain Lagos?, you think we don't know that Afeniferawon collected egunje from ebora Owu to confuse those AD governors? you mean Afenifoshi did not know the sociopolitical implications of their alliance with Obj?.
Mr Afeniferawon so how far have your fathers gone in sorting out Bola Ige's murder case? or is he no longer a member of Afenifere? awon agbaya onijekuje.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ismart: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2017
I am not yoruba to start with so I have no allegiance with anyone.

But practically speaking, the Yorubas, as it has been shown on this thread are weaklings. It was before your very own eyes that a Yoruba woman, an evangelist was killed by Fulanis and NONE of you fools did anything!

They did same in Mile 2 last year

I have admit, I am ashamed of being a Southern extract. The South is forking too myopic, too divided, too docile and easily deceived.

Since the motherfucker called Buhari took over all we get is killing by Northerners and the South grin sheepishly like a fool.

They took Ese Oruru from South to the North and the perpetrator was let to walk free while the South did nothing.

The went on killing in every Southern region, the South did nothing.

We are not one and if all these things still happen while you think we are one, you need to have your head examined.

Anyway the country swings, the North always benefit. The south is scared of the North, they worship the North and the North knows this which they use against us.

The foolery of the South is so magnifying...

SPITS
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by OBAGADAFFI: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2017
7lives:

You mean the Afeniferawon that could not see beyond their nose?, you see your life? you expect everybody to be a shallow thinker your Afenifeiranu fathers, how come AD lost all the States in SW to PDP and Tinubu managed to retain Lagos?, you think we don't know that Afeniferawon collected egunje from ebora Owu to confuse those AD governors? you mean Afenifoshi did not know the sociopolitical implications of their alliance with Obj?.
Mr Afeniferawon so how far have your fathers gone in sorting out Bola Ige's murder case? or is he no longer a member of Afenifere? awon agbaya onijekuje.

Has the Jeunjeun BAT and co shown to be better than, Afenifere?

Before i forget Ebora Owu and jagaban borgu(Northen Tile) are now friends.
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by 7lives: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Has the Jeunjeun BAT and co shown to be better than, Afenifere?

Before i forget Ebora Owu and jagaban borgu(Northen Tile) are now friends.

You still have not answer the question I asked you, when will Afenifoshi begins to seek justice for Bola Ige?, abi na to dey hunt Tinubu up and down be the only Yoruba developmental agenda on their table?.
If they had wake up to their responsibilities, Tinubu would not be outshining them or you think we don't know that they are now redundant hence an aimless thread like this?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

But This Ned Nwoko No Get Shame / Nigerian Army Boko Hara Flag Vs Real Boko Haram Flag / The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.