Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby (40674 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:
Guys pls how do I inform the lady I love that another lady is four month In with my baby, I've been with her for more than 4years and I don't want to loose her at all as I've make all my life plans with her.. whenever I imagine my future she's the only one I see in it.

Pls kindly advice me on how to handle this situation.. when is the right time to tell her or should i just keep it as a secret?? I don't want to loose her pls.. cry
People like you misuse the word "Love". you make it sound so unreal..how can you say you love her nd you stil went ahead to cheat...nd not only cheatin..u did it unprotected..haba!..guy u think am na..it will be hard for your gal to forgive you...the tots of you not wanting to loose her should be enough reasons for you to keep junior in one place..Op you made you bed..so you have to lie on it... you can't eat your cake and have it na.....

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by mrphysics(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2017
lielbree:

She might also have a 15 year old son or 6 kids which her mother is taking care of undecided

Give me a break!
The golden rule of cheating.... DO NOT GET CAUGHT!

tell this guy the truth. His relationship with the "loved gf" is over.
Lol. He knows the truth already.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by MAKABBEY(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2017
my dear op, let me tell u d truth, dis same thing happened to me 3years ago, though I didn't no my side chick was pregnant 4 7months, she kept it from me coz of possible abortion. then my fiancee, I loved her so I never touch her, we were waiting 4 wedding night... I told her d truth ooo, but b4 I told her, I av already made up my mind dat it's already over btw us... now I av beautiful daughter, she is now 3years old.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by delishpot: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Especially ,when sidechick has a kid? Not that easy.

Did Annie notbforgive tuface? grin Don't worry, promise her it would never happen again. But she would be worried about the future cost she was expecting to give you your very first child. Now you denied her that. If the side chick gives you a first born son, then it's even troublesome ESP African mentality towards first born sons.
What can you do? JUST let her know what happened, beg her, pet her. And I hope you have money to spoil her? You would need to spoil her while begging her. She needs to feel like she has your undivided attention and hopefully you won't bring 19 more babies home to her. And keep asking her to forgive you.
The one that got preggers for you, did she know you we're just using her as side chick? Is she another victim of your sweet mouth? Hmn, now that child would grow up without it's dad actively in it's life. See what men do to destroy society? I agree you we're tempted to have sex, but must you produce a baby when you can not provide an stable environment for that child? Notbfair at all to the new soul you and that crazy chick are bringing into the world.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by teebillz: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2017
nefertitiram:

It is not a single intercourse that led to 4 months pregnancy. The guy wasn't raped, he consciously decided to cheat. That makes him an unstable candidate for marriage, because sooner or later he will get bored and his phallus will stray again.

How many times do you need to have sex for a woman to get pregnant? My bro, no be by number of times o. It only takes one shot. It could be the first, and you could also be firing blank for for a long time.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by dohhnutt1(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2017
12 Weeks Intensive Training on Interior Design and Autocad/Revit Design. Free Registration Online on http:///2kbIhoT
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Emexnairaland(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2017
perryy:

If the girl you impregnated is beautiful educated , and well mannered, kindly marry her and move on. It happened to me and I married the one I impregnated and today, we are happy.

My brother , don't blame yourself for anything, life is a misery and no one can explain it. In the words of Afulf Hitler, if fate is stronger than your will , so is Providence. You never can tell which is better for you till the end of time.
What if the pregnant girl is not beautiful and educated? What's your advice still

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by hollowpot15684(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2017
perryy:

Don't mind the kids calling you names, for they have not experienced anything in life. That you slept with another girl is not and will never be an indication that you don't love your girl ; never . But what do kids know about love ? What do they know about Providence ? What do they know about fate? What do they know about temptation? Stop listening to those kids here. Sit back , and do some meditations and you will get the answers to your questions. But from the way you talk, I trust that you won't have sex with some dimwitted individual, in that case, I'm cocksure the one you impregnated should be okay as well. Spend more time with her and at the end, if she is truly yours, love will certainly flow into the relationship and you will become happier. In 2010, I was in your shoe, but today, I'm happier than I was in 2010. Seeing my daughter alone is something nothing in this world can be compared with; it is all joy!

I appreciate your words, I actually seek the advice of people like you and thank God you are here.
Before I came here for advice I already know what to do with my life, but I just want to seek other people's view.
The pregnant lady loves me with her life but she doesn't possess the insight I have towards life, she is not as ambitious as I expect..

If my girlfriend won't move on with me, then I will be a single father for a very long time, except the second lady changes her view.. I will try see if I can work on her to suit my taste.. Buh if no improvement, she will just remain that baby mama and a friend.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by humblemikel(f): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:
Guys pls how do I inform the lady I love that another lady is four month In with my baby, I've been with her for more than 4years and I don't want to loose her at all as I've make all my life plans with her.. whenever I imagine my future she's the only one I see in it.

Pls kindly advice me on how to handle this situation.. when is the right time to tell her or should i just keep it as a secret?? I don't want to loose her pls.. cry
BREAK THE ICE AND LET HER MAKE HER DECISION
BE BOLD ENOUGH TO OWN UP UR MISTAKES
HIDDING IT BRINGS MORE TROUBLE TO UR GENERATION
LEARN TO BE SINCERE IN YOUR DEALINGS WITH UR PARTNER
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by fabolousneyo: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2017
Nobody is above mistake... (Nobody Holy pass) For all the Niggas blaming this Bros abegiii how many of una dey faithful ,Shay na because dem never nabb una abi ? OK.. ..continue
As for u wey play away match ,Beg ur woman and seek for her forgiveness.. Na 50/50 ...
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by alaskido(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
My brother, this one na dead body get accident, na double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body o. You are on your own o.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by fokeleyeyahoo: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
The deed has been done already. I pray she forgives you. You are heartless sha

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by aisammy4: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
You really messed-up men but you can still have a head-way on this issue. You have to tell her and she'll stay if she really love you. The most important here now is that you have taken steps to resolve this issue by seeking for advice.

It takes courage to open-up to her and thats all you have to do.

It once happened to a person I know. The girl friend rejected him and the guy went ahead to marry the pregnant lady. But what really happened after then? There was no peace in the guy's house. They are now separated with three children. Even if the guy still carryout the responsibilities of taking care of his children. That girl who left is still yet to be married. She is now regretting that she would have forgave the guy and by now she will be married to the guy. probably they would collect the child from the pregnant girl. She even swore to remain with a guy who open-up to tell her. this is just a lesson
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
amokeme:

Oh yes! I am.. I could teach your sisters how to be different, because clearly this your mentality can only come from a family circle
Knock out punch!. cheesy grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by jackydon(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
For the fact that she's pregnant for you does not mean you should marry her.
she can be your baby mama, go ahead and marry the love of your life, tell her the truth, if she loves you she will understand and forgive.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
All of you saying cheating Should please hold up! What is cheating?
No cheating as far as we men concern , we are polygamists in nature.
I also did the same.if she loves you she will stay
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by olac21(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
op,can you not marry the one you impregnated

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Toshiba49ja(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
delishpot:
Boys still have sex without protection these days? What of Na aids you go carry?
Some boys no even consider their lives important and they expect someone to give her life and future to them.
Op, tell her what is on ground, beg her well well. If she forgive you, then you are lucky. But sha, the thought of you digging another babe ESP without protection is worrisome.
All in all shaa, women esp African ones tend to forgive cheating men easily. I can bet 90% she would forgive you.

embarassed embarassed embarassed

How can you say such of an African woman?

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Toshiba49ja(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
mizzteejay:
Oga ooo,see me see wahala,so ur sidechick don get belle,u con remember u get one love watintin for someone,i beg when u dey knack ur pregg bae,shey una no tell am sey u love am,eh wayo,i love u don turn to nursery rhymes ,dont tell me u go leave that pregg bae also,sorry to say this EPE LEFE GBA, SIR

Gawd Lawd!!!

This Bae no geh chill atol angry grin

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
@hollowpot1568 it's better you tell your girlfriend now rather than hiding it from her. Who knows, she might forgive you but come to think of it, you're heartless and wicked. If she can keep herself for you, so why can't you reciprocate? You're man enough right? The courage you had that made you to impregnate your Schick, summon that same courage and tell your girlfriend so she can move on with her life. You just wasted more than 4yrs of another man's child.You're wicked
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by GodsLastBorn: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
humbleself242:
After u don use ur cucumber scattered her virginal u come go and impregnate anoda lady abi,but if truely u love her anoda lady will not pregnant for u,u hate her right from unset,idiot.
All of you castigating OP and claiming Hillier than thou ain't shitt. He asked for advice and the worse part is that even tramps, whoress, oloshos are now dishing out lessons of faithfulness to the OP everybody is now a saint, never cheated and have never done abortion when some of you are good customers that the doc can give you free abortion. Some of you are going to cheat or are cheating with your side chicks and side niggas. Give the goddamn op a break for fk sake.
Hollowpot15648
@hollowpot1568
1. Nigga e don do, be a man. Talk with that side chick-main chick wanna be first and let her know that you WILL NEVER MARRU HER EVEN IF SHE BORE YOU 50KIDS, this is called operation kill the hope.
what's the hope? Her hope that she don nail you that someday you will get to love her and be there for her and the kid so bro ensure you kill that hope by letting her know that you never loved her and will never ever love her even if she's the only female in the world that your only interest is the baby that might possibly be yours until paternity test. That you're only going to be there for your child if after test the baby happens to be your blood and that's all that two of you can never be a thing. Express this idea to the extent that she gets the whole picture.
2. Before you tell your girl, the one that you love ( don't mind these mofokas that think that if we cheat that we don't love our lady, they don't know and will never understand especially the females). Take your lady out, give her a good time but don't act happy or show happiness, let her catch you staring at her and when she asks why? tell her nothing after that take her home and do these;
3. Ensure and assure her of how much you love her, lock your eye contact while you tell her ALL your emotions and how much you love her, how much you can do for her and how much you wish she knows how much you love her more than you love yourself and that she's the only human being you feel like that for. Bro lay on her all the flows, love, adoration ( hope you have been showing love to her oooo). Tell her all the sweet things that you would have told her in the future but don't make it seem like you're saying goodbye but like there's nothing you want more than two of you together FOREVER (chicks like that forever word too much). BTW be sincere about your feelings and emotions bro, I'm telling you these BC I believe you love her and that she's a good queen not a bitchh and she deserves to be treated as one though you don fkup but we all fkup sometimes.
Hold her hands and be looking into her eyes while you're telling her all these things. Bro yan your best flows because the point of this is to let her know how much you valued her, love her, need her, want her and more bro so that she will have that at the back of her mind while she's mad at you when she hears the news( this is softening the ground so that things won't or don't hit hard on the floor and break ). There is always a solution or remedy even though you made a terrible mistake that you wish and would do anything to take it back and avoid the mistake that you will do so. Ensure she UNDERSTANDS, BELIEVES AND KNOWS that you really feel this way for her and won't and never want that to change. Tell her how much you love her again and if by now she haven't told you she loves you too hmmmm I wonder ooo but no wahala
4. The hard part, how you start telling her that shitt you did will determine a lot bro and the type of girl she is will too, you know her and you should know the best way to tell her this kind of thing. Tell her that you did the most stupidd, awful, foolish, ......., use every negative word you know or that she uses to define your action, You better come up with why you impregnated the girl or fked her in the first place because females like "WHY"? A LOT. Tell her and accept any blame she lays on you and even criticise yourself worse than she will while she's doing so. Tell her she's the one you see in your future, she might ask y u come impregnate another btch?! she's likely to rant like some of these girls on nl on your thread so use their rant as a preparation for your answers bro.
Good luck but please DON'T EVER TREAT A QUEENS LIKE A BITCHH hmmmmmm
the world will turn upside down if we start treating queens like bitchesss.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by GodsLastBorn: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
we are and promise her that such rubbish will never happen again never!! and that you will do ANYTHING to make and keep her happy if she will give you the chance to.
Hope you have been showing her love and care in amazing ways while you guys have been together because na thus kind situation wey those things de help.
she will get mad, implode, do the Hollow leave me alone while crying but hold her and be pleading for forgiveness and promising change but observe her reaction oooo some babes fit scratch your eyeball out if you near them after delivering this sad news too.
watch yourself and your dk too because too many dk cutting girls de town ooo.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by GodsLastBorn: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
teebillz:

People misbehave, you know. That doesn't he did not love her. There are times you just loose your senses and by the time you regain it, bad things would have been done.
Refiner ...
" as soon as I cum/
I come to my senses/"
That's a lyrics from a song by a guy, we do misbehave sometimes especially when a nice pucci is in the mix :-(. Why do we behave like this? hmmmm
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Tomandy: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by GodsLastBorn: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Omudia11:
This is a lame old excuse at justifying cheating. Men don't have two dicks, if they did I would have agreed with you that men were made to be polygamous.

And isn't it double standards to assume men were made to be polygamous but women aren't?
From your I presume something but pls do you have a dickk?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by GodsLastBorn: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Zirah:
Thrash. You did the unthinkable and think you'd be pampered for it?? How can you break someone's heart this way? She's been committed 4 years and you just ruined it. Most of you are kids anyway or you would know what love is. Love is deep respect, trust, commitment and honesty. You don't love her, guy..or grow up!!!

You can't, (quote me anywhere) touch another woman if you were in love. You just can't, let alone bed her. If you haven't gotten to that level where you see your gf's face appear right infront of you when you want to fck another woman, then I'm sorry to tell you you're not in love.

How long? what and why you love the girl is the reason not just love.
You're talking about love that have not passed the test of time, that's where the difference can be spotted.
Most people are shouting for ops head forgetting that this mofo was denied pucci for 4years,
4years of no pucci (since fucking had been the order of the day for our generation), he had NUTZ up to here! hahahahahaha he needed to burst a nut and its sad he got his side piece pregnant.
Diary of a but burster hahahahahahahaha
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
If you love her so much as you claim to
First of all the thought of you screwing another won't come or pass through your mind

Take responsibility for your action
Don't let another suffer for it
#CHEATERs#
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Culin(f): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
mrphysics:
All men are not the same. I won't do it to you. you know that right?
Ehm sorry I'm confused..??
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by boomssey(f): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:

you sure love her indeed,it's very obvious.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by boomssey(f): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
I even like the fact that most guys here ain't supporting you.at least there are still guys out there who don't think with that thing between their legs.God bless y'all!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by mrphysics(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Culin:

Ehm sorry I'm confused..??
why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.