Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby (40673 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Youngpo413: 6:54am On Jan 31, 2017
ireneidiva:

because money is everything right?
to some naija ladies.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Youngpo413: 6:56am On Jan 31, 2017
amokeme:

Oh yes! I am.. I could teach your sisters how to be different, because clearly this your mentality can only come from a family circle
start from teaching your sisters and your all your relatives. Keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Meedu(m): 6:56am On Jan 31, 2017
Go and watch the movie "Fences" by Denzel Washington, you'll learn a lot from that.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by nefertitiram: 6:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Jadeite:

Lol..I checked his profile ,the guy say him get farmland of Kush...It is well..

You cracking me up this morning! Its too early ooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by CioAngels(f): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:
Guys pls how do I inform the lady I love that another lady is four month In with my baby, I've been with her for more than 4years and I don't want to loose her at all as I've make all my life plans with her.. whenever I imagine my future she's the only one I see in it.

Pls kindly advice me on how to handle this situation.. when is the right time to tell her or should i just keep it as a secret?? I don't want to loose her pls.. cry
You had better tell her now so that she can move-ON with her life and if you keep it a secret from her God will forgive you NOT and pray you find peace. Ofcourse, you have lost her before telling her, when someone does not know what he wants, he ends up like you. Good or bad, you will spend the rest of your life with your quick fling.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by nefertitiram: 7:01am On Jan 31, 2017
OrangeDream:
Gerrrout jor.. My own gurlfrend got pregnant for another guy 6month ago.. She just delivered and i have not posted this trash u have here.. Saint Mary

She got pregnant 6 months ago and just delivered. Your biology really sucks!

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Teegelop(f): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:
Guys pls how do I inform the lady I love that another lady is four month In with my baby, I've been with her for more than 4years and I don't want to loose her at all as I've make all my life plans with her.. whenever I imagine my future she's the only one I see in it.

Pls kindly advice me on how to handle this situation.. when is the right time to tell her or should i just keep it as a secret?? I don't want to loose her pls.. cry
some guys Are not faithful at all. That was How my ex claimed he love me And went to impregnate another lady to damage our 4years relationship.
@Op, you didn't Love her if you do The fear of losing her at any cheating will keep boiling in Your heart. Just tell her before it is too late. My Ex then informed me when The pregnancy was still at 3months though it was painful .

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2017
NegeduGrace:
which love oga,,u were even sleeping with another lady without protection n u re saying u love your gf?for your information u just committed a crime that's the hardest for a lady to forgive...if that lady love her future let her run away with speed from you,,love gbawaoku!
Baby nor be so.... Our level nor dey free stay for the trouser if we see fine babe. Na to just fucc
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2017
StarBukola:
u love ur gf u say. y can't u keep thing in ur trouser, before u go misbehaved.? u just wasted four years of her life like moimoi.SMH 4 u ooooooooo
The thing nor dey gree stay.... Una bress and yanch dey provoke am more.. Can I get your number? Make we run level
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by 989900: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2017
Childish comments everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2017
Wait you love your gf, not only did you cheat on her, you were stupid enough not to use a condom, she is even a virgin self, , nonsense and ingredients , confused people everywhere, if I were her, na to run, if it was hiv that's how you will carry it from outside to come and infect her
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Zirah: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2017
Thrash. You did the unthinkable and think you'd be pampered for it?? How can you break someone's heart this way? She's been committed 4 years and you just ruined it. Most of you are kids anyway or you would know what love is. Love is deep respect, trust, commitment and honesty. You don't love her, guy..or grow up!!!

You can't, (quote me anywhere) touch another woman if you were in love. You just can't, let alone bed her. If you haven't gotten to that level where you see your gf's face appear right infront of you when you want to fck another woman, then I'm sorry to tell you you're not in love.

hollowpot15684:
For those who have dropped their reasonable advice I appreciate, and for those without common sense I say thank you too..

Yes I know it sounds stupid Buh I love my girlfriend and I will do all my best to tell her the situation on ground..I will also give her time to get mad at me to the fullest. I hope and believe that with the rate at which she loves me she will forgive me and if not, I'll move on as a single father..

I also pray so many of you have the ability to be emphatic and not criticize all the time.. if it were to be you, will you start insulting yourself?? Pls let us grow up and also learn to see things for what it is instead of how it is.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by lekani4real(m): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:
I forgot to add that, I have never had sex with my girlfriend.. one thing always lead to one thing and we always postpone it anytime we want to..
she is still intact..
I know I deserve all the insult and bullshitting, buh I cross my heart I love her very much..
Well shit happens, my advice, tell your gf the truth. Though, she will be mad at you but hope she forgives you. Even there is cheating in marriage, so what is the fuss about?.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by nnaemmy(m): 7:15am On Jan 31, 2017
The guy made mistake and he has accepted it.
now he's requesting for advice not criticism.
nobody is above, if we any advice let's give him intead of adding salt to injury.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by lekani4real(m): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:
I forgot to add that, I have never had sex with my girlfriend.. one thing always lead to one thing and we always postpone it anytime we want to..
she is still intact..
I know I deserve all the insult and bullshitting, buh I cross my heart I love her very much..
Well shit happens, my advice, tell your gf the truth. Though, she will be mad at you,seek her forgiveness and hope she forgives you. Even there is cheating in marriage. So what is all the noise about, like this is the first of such case.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by purpledferanmi1: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2017
na people like u they make girls dey do man anyhow. And hope u ve not posted dis crap to garner cheap sympathies.. Una go dey make the loyal girls dey turn olosho cum dey make innocent guys pay for your mess. Bloody cunt of a guy.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 31, 2017
Jadeite:

6 months ago? And she has birthed the baby?? Thought pregnancies span 9 months.I'd just negodu!!
I made an error on the date. But it doesn't changed the fact that, she got pregnant for another guy and delivered.. Na u sabi
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2017
Jadeite:

6 months ago? And she has birthed the baby?? Thought pregnancies span 9 months.I'd just negodu!!
The date is an error.. It doesn't change anything about the truth here
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 31, 2017
Jadeite:

Ejo,please forgive this question I'm about to ask?? Did you accept her back?? Hope you didn't sha..
At the moment, i don't have anybody else i know. So, i don't know what to do. I'm suppose to marry her this year.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by purpledferanmi1: 7:28am On Jan 31, 2017
shut the f up dude, i believe its only a matter of time before u do d same to this ur pregnant babe. son of a chicken talking abt being criticized.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2017
nefertitiram:

You cracking me up this morning! Its too early ooooo grin grin grin grin grin

Lol...
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by ariesbull: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Impressive feat

Your doing four months in four years
Continue

Just negodu

hollowpot15684:

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by awarenexmariner: 7:43am On Jan 31, 2017
It's means u have been fucking around, my advice for you is to forget about ur so called "love" and start loving ur baby mama. Happy marriage life.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by musakanti: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Marry her quickly before the pregnant one born the pikin so the the ozza one will only be your babymama. Four years no b beans for relationship

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by christay(m): 7:52am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:
she is still intact..

Notting lead to anything, your 4years girlfriend is still a virgin, that's why u waited, and u can't resist it, you need sex, and u went out to have it with another lady unprotected. You don't want to lose her because you want to be the one to disvirgin her, very greedy.. "It is too late to cry when the head is cut off".

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by rosalieene(f): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2017
If it is a lady that's pregnant for another man, people will bash her cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by DrogoG(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:

If you loved her, you won't shag another woman. And the worst part is that you've been doing it without condom, putting her at risk of STD! You selfish nasty human being!

You don't intend telling because you regretted your action, you're only doing so because your cheating bubble is about to bust with a baby! You should be ashamed of yourself!

You must tell her because she has right to know she's dating a jerk! I hope she would be decent and intelligent enough to dumb your nasty cheating as*s! She deserves better!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by sinadrey: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2017
OK.. I understand you We all in this shit Impregnant ur gf too Since flavour is our role model
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Lekozy(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2017
well u did a painful thing bro.....but the deed is done my advice is u should face your problem confess to ur gf and explain to her.....(no girl fit take am oooo) but if she loves u ...... listen To what she will say and ask her for forgiveness
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Missmossy(f): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2017
Eyah its your girlfriend i pity and definitely not you. I don't dish out insults, there are many fishes in the river grin let her go pick. Its guys like you that bring out the bad side of a lady. All her years of been a girlfriend has been wasted. Omase oooo embarassed

No engagement, nothing nothing ladies should learn from these. Anyways some won't though. Just one costly mistake from a guy or even a lady can can ruin your life forever.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by einsteinn(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2017
honestly ,,the deed is done,,still wondering y u guys never had sex in 4 yrs,,that aint goodespecially for guy who aint a virgin...i tk it the gurl u claim to luv is yoing n naive...yhe deed is done bro...tell her n break up wit her...if u dnt....blv me u ll b setting up urself for hellin future... marry the the gurl preg for u...thats fate for u bro......
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by hisMrs(f): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2017
Airtime:

Bravo !bravo!!bravo!!! .just let our brothers wife to go and look for another better man

bros, to be honest ehn. just tell her what you did and let it pass. Am even sure she will leave u sef since she has nothing to loose. but please, why did u cheat? because of konji? chai u just wasted four years of that girl's life o. do u know how many guys she would have turned down in the space of that four years all because of u? please tell her on time so she can stop turning better guys down because of u o... by the way, i admire ur courage o, that u can be having unprotected sex. am sure that ur preggy bae is not the first u are cheating with, please check urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.