Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice (4049 Views)

... / A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward / 26years Old Lawyer Turns Gay Shows Off His New Curves,navel Piercings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2017
eyesoflagos:
Hi everyone, I am a 26years old female, a working class and I need your advice
Hi everyone, I am a 26years old female, a working class and I need your advice. I started a relationship with a guy few months ago. We were friends before we started going out and during that period I was dating someone else. I fell in love with him, and I had to break up with my former boyfriend. About 2months into the relationship, his behavior towards me started changing. We almost never see each other and anytime I ask him if I should come over, he gives me excuses about work and other stuff. Most time I beg him for weeks before we could see it was like booking appointments to see him. But he has never called me to say he wants see me. I was also the one doing all the calling, always checking up on him. Anytime we fight over or relationship, I am always the one coming back to beg even when he is at fault. We had a very little disagreement recently, he has been ignoring my calls, I sent him whatsapp message he reads but does not respond. I got angry, so I texted him, via whatsapp because he was not picking my calls that I was no longer interested and that I was tired; he also read that and has not responded. He tells me he loves me but he is busy with work. I am also busy with work but I find time to care. I really love him and I don't want to lose him but I feel he does not love me enough, he does not respect me and he his taking me for granted. Should I apologize to him for what I said, or should I move on..... Please I need help.

source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/hi-everyone-i-am-26years-old-female.html

Things you should learn

1.When a lady is fond of a particular guy and she tells you he is just a friend, brotherly shine your eye. I don't play that game either should you.

2.Different things attract a lady to a guy, money shouldn't be her reason because it wouldn't last that's why I advise guys don't impress a lady with money and gifts, but your personality should because that will stand the test of time.

3. Girls, just because he treats well at the early stage of a relationship doesn't mean he is a good guy. you know a guy's true character after he finds out you are completely his.
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by humbleself242(m): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2017
I don't knw how u will feel I also need a date,can u come up with me?
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Fearcom(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2017
All he wanted was to sleep with you. If he has, mission accomplished. Cut your losses and move on.
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by vladhillz(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2017
lmao..girls never cease to amaze me..d only reason oda guys treat u better dan ya bf is coz dey haven't bleeped u yet grin

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by darlingtito(f): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2017
So after all the attitude u still wana apologize and u like bin unhappy bah jus to make him happy..wehdone ma!
eyesoflagos:
Hi everyone, I am a 26years old female, a working class and I need your advice. I started a relationship with a guy few months ago. We were friends before we started going out and during that period I was dating someone else. I fell in love with him, and I had to break up with my former boyfriend. About 2months into the relationship, his behavior towards me started changing. We almost never see each other and anytime I ask him if I should come over, he gives me excuses about work and other stuff. Most time I beg him for weeks before we could see it was like booking appointments to see him. But he has never called me to say he wants see me. I was also the one doing all the calling, always checking up on him. Anytime we fight over or relationship, I am always the one coming back to beg even when he is at fault. We had a very little disagreement recently, he has been ignoring my calls, I sent him whatsapp message he reads but does not respond. I got angry, so I texted him, via whatsapp because he was not picking my calls that I was no longer interested and that I was tired; he also read that and has not responded. He tells me he loves me but he is busy with work. I am also busy with work but I find time to care. I really love him and I don't want to lose him but I feel he does not love me enough, he does not respect me and he his taking me for granted. Should I apologize to him for what I said, or should I move on..... Please I need help.

source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/hi-everyone-i-am-26years-old-female.html
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by starwar(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Why did u leave ur bf for him?just curiously
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Escabado: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
That's what you girls do to guys on daily basis. Imagine what you did to that guy you dumped .so this guy is doing it to.you back.uselessess tins

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by koolsnoop2(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
This world is really funny..... my dear, that guy is not for you. All what you just shows he does not love you as he profess. forget about that guy and more on with your life. At your age you need someone that is serious.....
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by wristbangle: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Atimes ladies are the architect of their problems. I need to ask, why did u break up on your ex - boyfriend? Could it be because he is not financially capable enough or what?

As for your current boyfriend ignoring you, stop wasting your bloody time. Him don see another hen whey e dey satisfy am pass u.
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Xmen149(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
you guys should not be quick to judge. she dnt even state the kind of work this guy does and the kind of person....

you have done your path lady,

Just give him sometime to reply,.enough time.if nothing then move on..
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by bakynes(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Simply accept it as Karma, you dumped your ex bf that loved and cherished you because of money am sure and now this guy you think is rich has now dumped u too for a better girl. Better move on before you disgrace yourself.
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by danilmo: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
fergieboy:
My kind of guy

Keeping em bitchess on their toe

I bet if that guy was too serious probably the girl would have got bored and dump the guy

Guys learn from this... You don't take them serious.. They will love you more
as in ehn..belike say na d way forward ..u give them too much attention they take u for granted..
i practicalized once and its yielding result..

leaving them.with confusion. grin
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
You guys need to chill for a bit. OP might have left her ex for "Mr. unavailable" but that doesn't mean she's evil. The reason she left doesn't matter, we mustn't be privy to that.

OP...he ain't the one.
You'll be fine after watching a chick flick with a bowl of popcorn.
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Xzbit91: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Youngpo413:
the grass is always greener at the other side and now she is paying for it dearly, that's why I can never pity any heart broken lady cos most of them are reaping what they sowed

At times, I don't feel like sympathizing with them but can't blame them because the heart wants what it wants, just that the heart is sometimes wrong that's why you have to use your head also
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
extwoo:
You already know what's going on, you only want confirmation. Okay here goes. It's Over between you two. There!

Lol.. You are very wicked grin
Oooh Jeez! grin

Op try move on... It's crystal clear, the guy has moved onto his next prey.

Kpele.
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Ahmadm(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
eyesoflagos:

u gotta move on gal it's done
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Kobicove(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
You better move on with your life...this relationship is dead!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amber Rose Shares N@ked Photo (see Picture) / My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Cousins Gets Marry, Shows Off Their Wedding Certificate (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.