Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? (8685 Views)

Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yes, I agree and that's why I hate guys that patronize asewos.
I'm a Nigerian and according to stories and experiences around, I agree that some bring luck and some bring the other luck.
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by DaintyJenny(f): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
dingbang:
lol u and I know perfectly is not a sin to date different guys.... Sex and dating are not the same tin.. Yes if I were your boyfriend I wouldn't mind you going out on dates with people, male or female alike... But I should trust that you aren't having sex with them...

Haha... so in other words you don't mind your girlfriend going out on dates with other guys?
Odiegwu.
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by dingbang(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
DaintyJenny:

Haha... so in other words you don't mind your girlfriend going out on dates with other guys?
Odiegwu.
its a date.. They aren't fvcking....
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by Sammiel: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
liveyourlife007:
Please who mentioned depending on girls for good luck. Didinrin
Baba ti o bi e ni didinrin. OMO ALE JATI JATI! If you don't depend on her for good luck, then why does it bother you. If you can't stand other people's opinions, don't reply them. I can't remember mentioning or even quoting you. Stay off my mentions if you don't want to die young!
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by Ginaz(f): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
murphyibiam15:

ma'am is out of respect for ur mum that i wrote that...i am trying to tell u not to use ur mum as an eg in public places like this.u could just use 'someone'

respect to all mums.....i didnt insult u either...i enjoyed ur post and it did make sense to me and i am even in your own view too.
happy sun

Used someone? Who? Anyway I understand people can twist your words out of context. It's fine anyway, that's their problem.

I love my mama, I don't take nonsense from nobody when it comes to her matter. I was trying to pass a message to everybody unfortunately they choose to pick out a fault.

Thanks and peace out, we shouldn't disrespect mothers no matter what. My regards to your mom and a happy Sunday to you wink
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ginaz:

Used someone? Who? Anyway I understand people can twist your words out of context. It's fine anyway, that's their problem.

I love my mama, I don't take nonsense from nobody when it comes to her matter. I was trying to pass a message to everybody unfortunately they choose to pick out a fault.

Thanks and peace out, we shouldn't disrespect mothers no matter what. My regards to your mom and a happy Sunday to you wink
Hey G, it unnecessary trying to prove a point when people are blind to your view.

It wasn't a mistake citing such example. The only mistake you made was forgetting that this is a faceless forum hence people will take advantage.

Again, you take things unnecessarily personal. That wouldn't solve this problem. The more you persist in making your point, the more the conversation lingers and the more infuriated you get

I'll advice you continue in the path of what brought you here which is to catch fun or if you know it unbearable, instead of allowing it to linger, just back out
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by Bahddo(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ginaz:

I didn't use my mother to prove an example, I was giving an experience. Even I was baffled cos the feathers were all over the place, my mother was as baffled as me cos it was strange. We saw in time that what we were thinking was spiritual was actually ordinary.

Since then I and my mother have changed our mindset. It was an experience that taught us so many things all in one.

Anybody on seeing those feathers early in the morning would have thought superstitious. I was using my experience to tell others that sometimes things we don't understand doesn't mean they are spiritual.

So if you don't mind, don't talk about my mom that way. Thank u and have a nice day.
Why is it you ladies immediately try to play the victim at every turn? It sucks.

I'm not the one who talked about your mom that way. You did. I simply pointed it out because it didn't sound right to me. Now stop yapping about what you TRIED to pass across and focus on what you DID pass across. It didn't come out right.

You should be grateful young woman, and don't cite your mom next time when talking about negative stuff.

1 Like

Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by DaintyJenny(f): 2:01am On Jan 23, 2017
dingbang:
its a date.. They aren't fvcking....

Don't you know most first dates lead to fvcking?
Haha... me thinks you're very naive. grin
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by MCDanselm(m): 2:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Ginaz:
Hmmmmm, I can't help but grind my teeth in my mouth with anger while reading comments. You see why black men will always be wayward and backward? undecided

They attach everything and anything to spiritual voodoo and ill luck. How can a normal being based his life fortunes and unfortunes on who and whom he has dated and slept with?

This is quite shameful.

I remembered a day I and my mom woke up to see black and white feathers spread all over our veranda. My mom was about going in to bring her anointing oil to bind all the witches that brought the feathers to our house, lo and behold, a white fowl was hiding behind the chair.

I angrily took a broom and drove the scared animal running away, Obviously it took shelter there.

What I'm saying is, not all things are spiritual if we don't understand them. Or you think you don't have bad luck too eh, it's only the woman?

It's a pity o, seriously. Deceive yourselves. Some Men eh, tufiaka, They hold anyone responsible when things are not going well for them.

Change your mind set so that things will go well with you.

studies has shown that dating d wrong person can reduce d quality of ur life by 60°/.

1 Like

Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Free101:
Op, you better believe o, there was a girl I was dating back then in 2015, met her here on nairaland. Then things started going wrong, it was always from frying pan to fire for me. It was after I broke up with her and was going through her post here that I saw one of her post claiming she has a "spirit husband". Abeg, how my life no go dabaru?

Thank God you got delivered my broda, Nigerians like to live in ignorance and pretence like this things doesn't exist.

A lot of girls carry bad luck & when you start dating them you start losing money left & right. I have been a victim of this. And then you start dating some other girl, people will start begging you to take their money for a job you can hardly even do well. And then I sat down to think about this. This isn't normal at all.

This isn't about meeting a lady that's going to build your dreams & aspiration bla bla bla...NO, we are talking about good luck & bad luck here. This thing is spiritual and its Real as Fvck. I have experienced it. So no one can tell me I sound crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by dingbang(m): 6:51am On Jan 23, 2017
DaintyJenny:

Don't you know most first dates lead to fvcking?
Haha... me thinks you're very naive. grin
well I can act naive ..... Doesn't stop me from being un-dramatic... Its her body, she can fvck whoever she wishes to as long as she isn't my wife. The lord knows who is right for me
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by DaintyJenny(f): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
dingbang:
well I can act naive ..... Doesn't stop me from being un-dramatic... Its her body, she can fvck whoever she wishes to as long as she isn't my wife. The lord knows who is right for me
Anyways... good luck with your "open relationship"
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by dingbang(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
DaintyJenny:

Anyways... good luck with your "open relationship"
hahahaha.... We all need to be happy and free from heartbreaks... Don't we? wink
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by generalik: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Olasco93:
Dating isn't an Excursion or Testing ground. Be responsible and Date wisely.
this is true but the fact is that dating affords time to know who you are getting close to and will spend the rest of your life with, what makes dating sweet is that is allows you know if the shoe(girlfriend) you are about to wear is your size or not, if it is good for you if not please pack it one side. jah bless you all
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Free101:
Op, you better believe o, there was a girl I was dating back then in 2015, met her here on nairaland. Then things started going wrong, it was always from frying pan to fire for me. It was after I broke up with her and was going through her post here that I saw one of her post claiming she has a "spirit husband". Abeg, how my life no go dabaru?
u for like share her moniker make we no go fall into her trap cheesy
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by iamdynamite(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
wow, mr op thanks for bringing up this topic,your assertion is so true....there is a girl that is a shop attendant in a bet9ja shop, i notice anytime she ask me for money and i give her that week things always turns out rosy for me even if i place a bet i get to win.the first time i thought it was just a mere co-incidence not until i started noticing the trend...and note *am not dating this girl.
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by DaintyJenny(f): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
dingbang:
hahahaha.... We all need to be happy and free from heartbreaks... Don't we? wink
Yea.
But sometimes commitment brings more happiness and less number of heartbreaks.
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by dingbang(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
DaintyJenny:

Yea.
But sometimes commitment brings more happiness and less number of heartbreaks.
commitment in marriage wink
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by DaintyJenny(f): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
dingbang:
commitment in marriage wink
It starts with dating.
Or you think someone that has been playing away match behind your back, will change instantly because of one tiny metal band?
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by pennytrate: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
♣ • → is either they add to you•
Or subtract from you•
But they can never leave you the same way• ™
°°
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by SINZ: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
The laws of the universe dont understand the word "dating".
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by dingbang(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
DaintyJenny:

It starts with dating.
Or you think someone that has been playing away match behind your back, will change instantly because of one tiny metal band?
i will... Don't know about if a girl can. ..
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by gentleedu(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
dating one girl is good for any guy, saying from experience... though not any girl...
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by sinaj(f): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Free101:
Op, you better believe o, there was a girl I was dating back then in 2015, [b]met her here on nairaland. [/b]Then things started going wrong, it was always from frying pan to fire for me. It was after I broke up with her and was going through her post here that I saw one of her post claiming she has a "spirit husband". Abeg, how my life no go dabaru?
bros nawa for u o! grin
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by DaintyJenny(f): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2017
dingbang:
i will... Don't know about if a girl can. ..
You don't even need to ask. girls are usually more faithful than guys
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by Free101(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
truthsayer007:

Thank God you got delivered my broda, Nigerians like to live in ignorance and pretence like this things doesn't exist.

A lot of girls carry bad luck & when you start dating them you start losing money left & right. I have been a victim of this. And then you start dating some other girl, people will start begging you to take their money for a job you can hardly even do well. And then I sat down to think about this. This isn't normal at all.

This isn't about meeting a lady that's going to build your dreams & aspiration bla bla bla...NO, we are talking about good luck & bad luck here. This thing is spiritual and its Real as Fvck. I have experienced it. So no one can tell me I sound crazy.
the truth is no one believes it till they fall victims
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by Free101(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
lefulefu:

u for like share her moniker make we no go fall into her trap cheesy
lol bro you try oo. but a word of advice....no be every fine girl person dey chop ooo...some are just there to destroy your destiny
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by Free101(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinaj:
bros nawa for u o! grin
dear...i know what i passed through....can you believe she once told me that she "thinks" she is responsible for my predicament as of then but i was blind by love to see the meaning of what she meant until later.
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by sinaj(f): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Free101:

dear...i know what i passed through....can you believe she once told me that she "thinks" she is responsible for my predicament as of then but i was blind by love to see the meaning of what she meant until later.
thats strange tho
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by enuk80(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
stop looking from favor from a girl...you are favor yourself if you believe..you can make it een without your gf..if u think like dis, u won't be able to do things in life
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by Free101(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinaj:
thats strange tho
yea, that's strange. remember, fear God, after God you know who next to fear.
Re: Does Dating A Particular Girl Brings Favor(photos)? by dingbang(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
DaintyJenny:

You don't even need to ask. girls are usually more faithful than guys
dis kind of stuff isn't accurate when generalized... You know... wink its based on personal judgement grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Musician Allows Fans To F!ñg³r Her On Stage / Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush / Signs A Guy Is A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.