Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

My Friend Wants To Kill Herself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Wants To Kill Herself (1667 Views)

My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by brooklyn99: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2009
oh and madam benin, at the time i met her, she'd only been outside nigeria for less than a yr. but, she had this crazy belief that once in the states the sane thing to do was to bully men. she thot it was the norm here for the woman to enslave the man. and guess her favorite words after she hits u in the face for no reason "i'll call the cops".lol. so she took joy hitting and hittn until i got pissed one day and beat the ho down. she never saw me after that. crazy effing slut.
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by posakosa(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2009
my my my ------ grin shocked grin shocked grin grin grin undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2009
brooklyn99:

if i get this right edo/benin mean the same thing. that much i know (some fools will question why i should know anything about anywhere else other than the united states). i was unlucky/involved with ONE!!! i know of at least SEVEN friends (off the top of my head) that have dated benin gals and nobody was ever happy mainly becus of their AGGRESSION!!!! ah, they all suck monkey balls. terrible lot

brooklyn99:

oh and madam benin, at the time i met her, she'd only been outside nigeria for less than a yr. but, she had this crazy belief that once in the states the sane thing to do was to bully men. she thot it was the norm here for the woman to enslave the man. and guess her favorite words after she hits u in the face for no reason "i'll call the cops".lol. so she took joy hitting and hittn until i got pissed one day and beat the ho down. she never saw me after that. crazy effing slut.

ma dear brooklyn99, like i said before, cos u picked a bad fish from a river doesn't mean, all the fishes are bad! and if ur friends are picking bad fishes too, then u should leave that river and look for an ocean.
You have not met good girls yet, in fact i know so many good gals, that i'd can vouch for anytime, anyday, but it seems ur mind is made up about bini gals, cheerio
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by brooklyn99: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2009
u damn right about that, my mind is indeed made up about benin girls. get u a yoruba or ibo gals if u need a nigerian wifie. also, make sure she was born or raised here; a criteria if u were born or raised here or else u gone die of cultural difference induced heart attack.
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by NegroNtns(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2009
madambini, who wants to kill who and why? Is brooklyn trying to kill you? shocked
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

madambini, who wants to kill who and why? Is brooklyn trying to kill you? shocked

Brooklyn 99 can't kill me o! It's my friend that wants to kill herself,
me and brooklyn understand ourselves, .opposites attract,
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by NegroNtns(m): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2009
why she want kill herself? What did you do to her? Did you snatch her lover?
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by echobee(f): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2009
make she no try am,because if she does na hell fire straight,she should move on with life,she will surely find a guy that will appreciate her,luv and care for her
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by kech(f): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2009
brooklyn99:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You people will not kill me oooo. HAHAHA!!!
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by brooklyn99: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2009
@madam bini ,lol, yeah right opposites attract indeed. not in this case , sorry mami. wink

@negro_nts i aiint tryna kill nobody. madam bini is my wifie that'll i'll never get married to. we always DISAGREE TO DISAGREE. grin
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by foyeks2001(f): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2009
its has happened to me b4 though money wasnt involved in my own case,i was so blind that time that i couldnt even see wats on the wall whereas its was boldly written that I almost turned mysef to a nuisance
then the guy uses camry2000 model(dont know about now) which was and is still very common on the streets of Abuja(i always refer that car to pure water), i always looked for the plate number each time that car passes me even if its not the same colour
am very sure every lady has a story to tell in one way or the other when its comes to relationships
guy jilting a lady or a lady jilting a guy is not the end of the world,its just a challange for her to buckened up and face her career because sooner or later a good guy would come knocking because the guy wasnt meant for her by her creator.
let her just accept her fate because its has be destined that she would meet the guy at a time in her life and there is time for everything in one's life, time to laugh, time to mourn, time to be sorrowful, time to rejoice and its goes on like that.
I know is not easy but it will definately fades way with time(that becomes her past)
let her also know that u cannot use money or material things to get a man (except for the ones that are tired of living, i mean sumone that doesnt have any means of livelywood).
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by foyeks2001(f): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2009
(livelyhood) b4 sumone would starts yabbing me because i trust nairalnders with their bashing

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Of Me(anything For Her} / What Do Women Want / Pregnancy Wedding Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.