Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook (8364 Views)

I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by vivianbelema(f): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
pretty girls
Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
prettythicksme:
Still prefer lez shits to gay! grin grin

undecided
Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by manuel80(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
L0velyn:
wao this is beautiful cheesy
Seriously??
Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by CoolVoice(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
prettythicksme:
Oh maybe yes,maybe no. grin
. Lool...you sound like my kinda girl wink.... If its a yes I can arrange it ok wink grin
Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by dinachi(m): 1:00am On Jan 22, 2017
vivianbelema:
pretty girls
You are cursed!

1 Like

Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by sturner06(m): 6:45am On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:
wao this is beautiful cheesy

Hmmmm.... I seee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by vivianbelema(f): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2017
dinachi:

You are cursed!
you're very stup!d. you are CURSED!!! you need brain surgery Ewu Gambia
Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by dinachi(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2017
vivianbelema:
you're very stup!d. you are CURSED!!! you need brain surgery Ewu Gambia
The curse is working. Watch as your life becomes miserable, nothing works for you and you die of bitterness and sorrow until you stop sucking other women puzzys.

1 Like

Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by vivianbelema(f): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
dinachi:

The curse is working. Watch as your life becomes miserable, nothing works for you and you die of bitterness and sorrow until you stop sucking other women puzzys.
God bless you
Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by Gofwane(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Wasted pussies!!

And niggurs are jerking off because of lack of pussies around!!

Bullshit!
am telling you. We wey dey here day and night with our digger and shovels working hard to get a pvssy to knack nahim dis 2 dey waste precious pvssy. Oh God, why? Why is life so unfair? grin
Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by Gofwane(m): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
cummando:

Check my profile does it seem like I'm looking for attention? I bet you still peep through bathrooms looking at Lil girls like this.....perv!!
hey, mr man, did you not read the comment that told you to clear so that we can see road?

1 Like

Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Gofwane:
hey, mr man, did you not read the comment that told you to clear so that we can see road?
What was that jargons you just typed?
Run along boy your indomie is ready

Monkey
Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by Gofwane(m): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
cummando:

What was that jargons you just typed?
Run along boy your indomie is ready

Monkey
me, monkey abi? guy you be the banana. I go just chop you if you try me. Bloody civilian
Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by Gladiator1: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Wasted pussies!!

And niggurs are jerking off because of lack of pussies around!!

Bullshit!
But the reason u jerking off constantly isn't because of lack of pussy grin
Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by BiafranBushBoy: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Gladiator1:
But the reason u jerking off constantly isn't because of lack of pussy grin

Type in English!!

Out and bye
Re: Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook by Gladiator1: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Type in English!!

Out and bye
U lack anything meaningful to comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can My Different Style Work On Her / After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... / My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.