Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Just Before That Marriage Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Before That Marriage Proposal (2686 Views)

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Before That Marriage Proposal by shumuel(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bahddo:
Very well said!

Thanks a lot smiley
Re: Just Before That Marriage Proposal by shumuel(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:

Nah...but on a sec thought...

U married a well to do man,who can provide anything u wish but along the line,his business starts having problem and things become difficult...

Will u leave?

No you shouldn't, in this case scenario the man had proving himself, and you are both just facing trying times which is a phase, it would surely pass,, like most rich men would say '' Take my wealth but give me the same oppotunity and i would be rich again''

If everyone is giving the right oppotunity, we would all make it big.
Re: Just Before That Marriage Proposal by refiner(f): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
shumuel:

No you shouldn't, in this case scenario the man had proving himself, and you are both just facing trying times which is a phase, it would surely pass,, like most rich men would say '' Take my wealth but give me the same oppotunity and i would be rich again''

If everyone is giving the right oppotunity, we would all make it big.

@bolded...

So those that are still hustling now and ain't yet wealthy are yet to prove themselves?... Pls enlighten me...
Re: Just Before That Marriage Proposal by shumuel(m): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:

@bolded...

So those that are still hustling now and ain't yet wealthy are yet to prove themselves?... Pls enlighten me...

If they are still hustling, then they should focus on that to avoid distractions and get married when the feel they've hustle to a good standard, though hustling continues, i want to believe you used ''Hustling'' in the context of those who can't afford marriage, and if thats the case then let me explain better with this question; Do you go to a store hoping to buy what you can't afford ? I want to believe the answer is No,, my point is get married when you know you are ready mentally, physically, financially and i aslo added spiritually, please stop centralising on the ''financially'' alone, thats why you'll be accused of gold-digging, you've only been discoursing about the Financial part, what about those who are not ready mentally but are very wealthy, what about those who are old enough but not ready spiritually ? I hope have not offended you
Re: Just Before That Marriage Proposal by refiner(f): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
shumuel:

If they are still hustling, then they should focus on that to avoid distractions and get married when the feel they've hustle to a good standard, though hustling continues, i want to believe you used ''Hustling'' in the context of those who can't afford marriage, and if thats the case then let me explain better with this question; Do you go to a store hoping to buy what you can't afford ? I want to believe the answer is No,, my point is get married when you know you are ready mentally, physically, financially and i aslo added spiritually, please stop centralising on the ''financially'' alone, thats why you'll be accused of gold-digging, you've only been discoursing about the Financial part, what about those who are not ready mentally but are very wealthy, what about those who are old enough but not ready spiritually ? I hope have not offended you

Nah u have not...

It's all good sha...thanks for ur time...see u around. smiley
Re: Just Before That Marriage Proposal by amodu(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin Thanks man and also to you.

No am not but i have had my own fair share of two years of marriage(If i am permitted to say so grin ) Well what i mean is, have had a live-in lover for two years before the break up and i clearly know what it feels like to be cheated on, exchange words, fight, pretend to family & friends as if everything was okay, to have beautiful make-up sexx, take decisions together, pay and even share the bills, go down financially and even take care of a kid together(My niece had to stay with me then because my sister had a contract to execute in abuja) so we took care of her together. Well with the above i want to believe that i am in the right position, qualified to speak and be listen to, and also fit to give marital advises smiley, so let them come grin.

Full time marriage or not, two years experience no be beans. Some establishments are contended with it for employment.

So to have spent that with a woman, you're more than qualify.

Hence, I am passing a vote of confidence on you grin. My broda CARRY GO
Re: Just Before That Marriage Proposal by shumuel(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
amodu:

Full time marriage or not, two years experience no be beans. Some establishments are contended with it for employment.

So to have spent that with a woman, you're more than qualify.

Hence, I am passing a vote of confidence on you grin. My broda CARRY GO

Kikiki Lol grin thanks bro, you really made be me laugh hard, and yes i qualify no be small, i don do my IT now grin grin grin
Re: Just Before That Marriage Proposal by shumuel(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:

Nah u have not...
It's all good sha...thanks for ur time...see u around. smiley

Thats good to hear, thanks for your questions and comments grin
Re: Just Before That Marriage Proposal by sekundosekundo: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
shumuel:

Agreed, but the Bible didn't say ''Find any woman'' But ''Find a wife'' and the Bible also didn't say anything about finding in a hurry or at a certain age or time,, the Bible also advises us to make the right decision at the right time and not lie to ourselves.

Lastly, the Bible preaches against hasty decisions, or decieving one another.

All we need is prayer for God's guidiance.

When I said that the best preparation for marriage is spiritual preparation, what do you think I meant?.
Re: Just Before That Marriage Proposal by shumuel(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
sekundosekundo:

When I said that the best preparation for marriage is spiritual preparation, what do you think I meant?.

Hmm hmm, i know thats what you mean, its also one of my points

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A 25 Yr Old Guy Consider Settling Down / I Need Help On My Relationship / Uncommon Singles And Couples (usac)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.