Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife (79381 Views)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by back2sender: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkard4me:

Circulatory stuff.. Aye! I knw.
For example, i PH #1000, i'll be expecting GH of #1300 (30% profit of my money) from someone... The person will also be expecting a 30% profit of his money and so on and so on.... So which ere is d 30% coming from?
NEWLY REGISTERED MUGUS
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
apholaryn:
kid, go sidown
Adult ,attack the truth
Prove to me the country is one
If u can't then
Adult , gostand up
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by MrMontella(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkard4me:

Circulatory stuff.. Aye! I knw.
For example, i PH #1000, i'll be expecting GH of #1300 (30% profit of my money) from someone... The person will also be expecting a 30% profit of his money and so on and so on.... So where is d 30% coming from?
i think its kind of paid/done in a ratio of
2Ph :1Gh
or 3Ph :1Gh
or 3Ph:2Gh or thereabouts...

But the idea is the the Ph keeps flowing in....
So that the system can keep on being a circle....
Thats why it crashed during december..

The Gh overrided the Ph by far!
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by isichei14: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Watin concern me

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
The news no concern me anyways. I no do MMM. Just came peeping for fun.

His wife is SWEET by the way. Beautiful woman. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
goingape1:
seun and your boys you are a disgrace to nairaland!

just look as how nairaland has fallen too low to the dirt undecided

is ajayiwriter a credible source?

one svpid blogger writing rubbish and you push this piece of shiit to front page for what undecided

to bring more traffic to your forum abi?

just as how you wanted to spoil others business so will your own damage to the ground!

just wait and see! keep doing what is beyond your Power!

Oh please shut up....If e pain you deactivate your account and stop coming to NL.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by switch47(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ask4Info:

So i was in the shower very early this Morning and suddenly for no reason, i thought to myself: What will be going through the thoughts of those who participated in MMM, eespecially those who used their entire savings?

A friend's younger who was out of job for about a year got employed around July last year. This guy put his ENTIRE August, September, October and November savings into the scheme because he wanted to raise money to get an apartment and move out of his brother's place by January. Only God knows how that dude who is 31years of age will now feel.

Share your experience: DO YOU REGRET PARTICIPATING IN THE SCHEME AND WILL YOU DO SUCH AGAIN IF OPPORTUNITY ARISE?
I stand with MMM Nigeria ...... Cheap blogs creating panic leave us alone peer to peer system is here to stay I still got alert yesterday on GHW..... MMM Nigeria will shine at last
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by mildflame: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Try and find out the difference between a forum and a blog before you show the world how ignorant you are.

Go and see Nairaland of yester years and now, it will improve your ignorance
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by sampete(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
back2sender:

Which destruction, do you know how many years nairaland don be now? Pikin wen no know Snake go dey call am rope.
See how the cookie crumbles.
how on earth can I explain to your shallow mind that what you may consider as little or irrelevant can bring you down, no matter how great you are. We all know how Naija loaded.com was back in the days, go to the website now, it has become a sham of its former self...and here you are telling me if I know how many years Nairaland is.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by kendokind: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
imagine na gold shoe d bobo wear dey open gworo teeth for person money, thunder wey get double machine gun go fire dem before dem land for dat country......i rest my case
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by goingape1: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Oh please shut up....If e pain you deactivate your account and stop coming to NL.... undecided
kid
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by tianshie(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
SexyBabe001:
According to Credible information reaching us from very reliable sources Chuddy Ugorji, the Criminal initiator of the Nigerian faction of the mavrodi mondial moneybox ponzi scheme Aka MMM Nigeria and the so called MMM Number one Guider has Absconded Nigeria he has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their MMM loot.

In Other news Majority of MMM Participants are still yet to be paid back their money.

Chuddy Ugorji is no criminal. He sold a ponzi scheme to Nigerians and gullible people fell for it. Nigerians do not care for each other, period. Everybody knows schemes like this inevitably blow apart, but we're always hoping it is Mama Chikodi, or Iya Abati that ends up burning her fingers, NOT US. Nigerians hoped they would get out before the trap sprung. Everybody who took part in the scheme was a wicked soul, hoping to inflict maximum damage on the system, at the expense of their fellow Nigerian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Organised crime...
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Dvampire(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
back2sender:

Dem tie you rope on nairaland? No be by force to come to the link.
MMM MEANS MAGA FOOD DON READY.
MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED
This goes to show how ignorant you are. I won't be surprised you still wear diapers in real life. Please carry your embryonic brain somewhere else.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
goingape1:
kid

Grandpa undecided
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Godpinkin(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
SexyBabe001 Free chuddy ,MMM is still paying . Just got paired last week and in less than 48hrs was paid 36k of my 20k ph. Bros that 36k came wen i needed it most. Mmm thank you for pulsing it in December.:
According to Credible information reaching us from very reliable sources Chuddy Ugorji, the Criminal initiator of the Nigerian faction of the mavrodi mondial moneybox ponzi scheme Aka MMM Nigeria and the so called MMM Number one Guider has Absconded Nigeria he has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their MMM loot.

In Other news Majority of MMM Participants are still yet to be paid back their money.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/mmm-number-one-guider-chuddy-ugorji.html
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Brugo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
globalresource:
Leave this guy alone. He has done nothing wrong

Wow
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
mildflame:

Go and see Nairaland of yester years and now, it will improve your ignorance

Go back to yesteryears na undecided.....Like I said,if e tire you deactivate your account,it's not hard......Spare all this stories of "yesteryears".
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Damfostopper(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
u dey mind dem iddiots..... dey av been tired of saying.... is it ur money

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by adekennis(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkslinks:
El shaddai convenat ministry Abule-Egba
You are right...That's the church he did his wedding cos I stay at Abule Egba too but I don't know if truly he has flee the country as the op claimed..
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Godpinkin(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
SexyBabe001:

Source:
Free chuddy , MMM is still paying . Just got paired last week and in less than 48hrs was Credible paid 36k of my 20k ph. Bros that 36k came wen i needed it most. Mmm thank you for pulsing it in December.

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by back2sender: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
sampete:
how on earth can I explain to your shallow mind that what you may consider as little or irrelevant can bring you down, no matter how great you are. We all know how Naija loaded.com was back in the days, go to the website now, it has become a sham of its former self...and here you are telling me if I know how many years Nairaland is.
You pikin of yesterday wen still dey wear pampers.
Thats why you fall for scams like like this. We started nairaland with Seun and we have seen the steady growth over the years based on honesty and not one give me 30% profit you guys believe in.
Nairaland growth is by dedication, honesty and hardwork, not all those short cut to get quick rich scams you people are known for.
I have seen the days of umana umana, nospectco, wonder banks. So wen we talk naa out of experience, dem no dey buy experience for roadside.
Knock Knock who is there

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by back2sender: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dvampire:

This goes to show how ignorant you are. I won't be surprised you still wear diapers in real life. Please carry your embryonic brain somewhere else.
MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED.
CHUDDY SIPPING CHAMPAGNE IN PHILLIPINES RIGHT NOW WITH YOUR MONEY
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
They went for their honeymoon... they'll soon be back! grin
zabuur:
Still expecting comments like:

I was GHd last week, MMM is real.

Be patient, MMM is fixing the challenges by regulating GH.

MMM till I die..

I'm a risk taker....

Loyal Mavrodians won't give up....

MMM international will help....

He hasn't run away, can't he enjoy himself with his family?

He has travelled to speak with MMM guides abroad..

He went for a conference of all international MMM guides....

Please add yours oooo
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by 2helpu(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Really,
So sad
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by back2sender: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Airforce1 i see you, hope you no Use your up coming album money do MMM ooo
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Praktikals(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
focus7:
Taking a closer look at the wedding picture one will think he was dancing because the wife, someone he had over sampled. He was actually dancing at the thought that mugus and magas money were freely flowing into his account.
Bros, make rice no comot 4 my nose abeg
gringringrin
gringrin
grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by sekundosekundo: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
itunesgiftcard:

see dance na Chuddy even dance pass the woman Remembering how much en Don hammer
hahahaha
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by deolu2000(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Let MMM ppl nurse their wound n bloggers let them be jare. This news is quite annoying this days
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by riczy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM and related matter go break some fifu neck,walahi!
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by stuffs4me(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
SexyBabe001:

Source:

What do you expect. He's one of those OSU carnibals.

419 is their middle name.
Drug pushers na OSU dey there
Armed robbery na OSU full there
Baby factory na OSU middle name be that
Carnibalism na them
Fake and expired drugs na them
You can never find an OSU doing any legitimate business in their lives.

These OSU people (AKA yeebos) are a curse to Nigeria and Nigerians.

NB: Nigeria belongs to Yorubas and Hausa while the yeebos are the national SLAVES of the country. Yeebos are the national OSU of the country.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by IVORY2009(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
I must to capture him, where is my tracker! cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.