Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife (79403 Views)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by freddaboh(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
zabuur:
A new word in the Dictionary - MAVRODI- meaning : A situation whereby you were false fully warned not to do something knowing that your dumbness will still make u do it.
To use in sentence ; After I got my will, I put myself in a Mavrodi Situation investing in weed business.

A person in a Mavrodi Situation is a Mavrodian

Action word (verb) - to be Mavrodized.

Wait ooo, won't Nollywood or any Nigerian hip hop artist come up with a movie or song titled MMM?

Hahahhaha. Don't allow them to catch you.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Antina(f): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
okochaik:
Together we change the world
Haaaa!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by spako4(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
sekundosekundo:
interesting
Maga don pay

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by linusbnn(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkard4me:
The only reason i didnt do MMM is because no one was able to ansa d one logical question i asked all MMM participant i knew which is
that 30% profit everyone was getting, who is responsible for it?.
For example, i PH #1000, i'll be expecting GH of #1300 (30% profit of my money) from someone... The person will also be expecting a 30% profit of his money and so on and so on.... So where is d 30% coming from?

None of them was ready to knw, they forgot that they re all gonna return it in 100%.

If you don't do mmm,i hope you re not into any of such scheme becos they re all the same.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by sekundosekundo: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
spako4:
Maga don pay

lols
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by hamzeiy: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
SexyBabe001:
According to Credible information reaching us from very reliable sources Chuddy Ugorji, the Criminal initiator of the Nigerian faction of the mavrodi mondial moneybox ponzi scheme Aka MMM Nigeria and the so called MMM Number one Guider has Absconded Nigeria he has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their MMM loot.

In Other news Majority of MMM Participants are still yet to be paid back their money.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/mmm-number-one-guider-chuddy-ugorji.html
what do you xpect from an ipob. they are known for that
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by NeutralJUDGE(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
If this guy wud contest for president 2019 under MMM as a party with one political mandate which is to return Nigerians their money,he wud win with a high margin....For the first tym in nairaland am not seeing the #he is Ipod and Afonja jibes.
NOTE: MMM is good to some extent cus it foster oneness and togetherness in NIGERIA
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by anigbajumo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
NL is fast becoming useless site on daily basis...

Fools everywhere.

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by fitinwell: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkard4me:
The only reason i didnt do MMM is because no one was able to ansa d one logical question i asked all MMM participant i knew which is
For example, i PH #1000, i'll be expecting GH of #1300 (30% profit of my money) from someone... The person will also be expecting a 30% profit of his money and so on and so on.... So where is d 30% coming from?

None of them was ready to knw, they forgot that they re all gonna return it in 100%.

I was waiting for my friend to buy is private jet. .before I join. .MMM. . I don't know why am hard to conviced.. everyone tried..mayb because am an HACKER..
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by guysis(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Anticorruption:
cheesy

invest in real stuff

stop chasing PH and GH

trade bitcoin on poloniex
learn how to freelance- learn website design, how to program
start a blog
invest in real schemes with proof
some traders fund pay up to 10% a week
many ways to make dough

do something
think
disconnect yourself from Nigeria alone, find foreign income
get real money

we dont just wanna roll up our sleeves in this country

Please I need info about this traders fund thing u made mention of. Thanks
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
2tek:
FLEE ko, FLEE ni. MMM has come to stay, whatever HATERS have to say not withstanding. MMM is not a business, neither is it an investment. MMM is still paying people. CHUDDY didn't borrow money from any MMM particpants, so has no reason to flee. We the members understand the risks.

2TEK replies a nairalander --yinkard4me--

YINKARD4ME: The only reason i didnt do MMM is because no one was able to ansa d one logical question i asked all MMM participant i knew which is

None of them was ready to knw, they forgot that they re all gonna return it in 100%

ANSWER:
The 30% come from
(1)TRAFFIC GENERATED FROM WEBSITE: Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest person in the world and one of the ways he gets his money is through traffic generated by facebook. MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants.

(2) MONEY DONATED BY NEW MEMBERS WHO SIGN UP: new members who have seen their friends and neighbours benefitting from MMM willingly sign up. They understand that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul, they will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay them. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.

(3) MONEY RE-DONATED BY OLD MEMBERS: This is self explanatory

(4) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants. MMM is currently mornitoring over 30BILLION USD being re-distributed among members.

TRAFFIC GENERATED FROM WEBSITE
Bro. I am sorry to say, you are a confirmed mumu.

Even if you have one billion traffic, if you don't monitize it (e.g. sell adverts like Seun, do referral etc), you are not going to make 1 kobo. MMM does not do any of these. It doesn't monetize its website.

HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES

This statement confirms the earlier 'mumuism' assertion. Other countries dash you money?!!!

You simply need deliverance with 'better slap'. You have been hypnotized.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
guysis:

Please I need info about this traders fund thing u made mention of. Thanks

you can drop your mail will send details to u
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by ezenaija(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Anticorruption:

you can drop your mail will send details to u

tlcezjude at Gmail.com
Please send the information to me too
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by yinkslinks(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
My brother don't mind the Op, carrying fake news. I just replied so it's participants shouldn't panic cus the media are all lairs.
adekennis:

You are right...That's the church he did his wedding cos I stay at Abule Egba too but I don't know if truly he has flee the country as the op claimed..
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by uchwar1: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
modelsms:
That guy should be apprehended and probed
why?
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Afriifa:
Look how United Nigerians were when MMM came on board. Nobody care if you were an Ipod, Afonja, or Niger Deltan. Shame. Shame on you all. God will punish all those that instigated our disunity. To all MMM participants please take heart.
Stop associating God with fraud. angry
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by yinkslinks(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Even chuddy will be happy that I defended him from this fake news. The church members do mmm why haven't they gone after him? The media and bloggers are just too useless. Lairs.
MyMouth:

So u and ur mum are now following him about ba OK, if anything happens to him, we know who to catch!
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Afriifa(m): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Haute:

Stop associating God with fraud. angry
oooo my goodness. Are you one of them?
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by samsam2019: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
2tek:
MMM has come to stay. MMM is still paying people.
if you say this nonsense in some places they will literally tear you to shreds cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by cybriz82(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
na wa ooo mavrodian see how dem dey yab una.una just keep quiet ehya e no good ooo.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by simiolu1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
obasy09:

TRAFFIC GENERATED FROM WEBSITE
Bro. I am sorry to say, you are a confirmed mumu.

Even if you have one billion traffic, if you don't monitize it (e.g. sell adverts like Seun, do referral etc), you are not going to make 1 kobo. MMM does not do any of these. It doesn't monetize its website.

HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES

This statement confirms the earlier 'mumuism' assertion. Other countries dash you money?!!!

You simply need deliverance with 'better slap'. You have been hypnotized.

Some people just think traffic will just transfer money into one's account. SMH.

MMM Nigeria's home page is devoid of adverts. None whatsoever and people claim they turn traffic to cash. Many people don't even understand online business models.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Leader01(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
this should be declared wanted

they should have arrested this man long before now
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by blingcorp: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chuddy is in lagos he didnt go anywere. some one that played football yesterday at the MMM novelty match... i think before news come out they should be verified,, ! MMM is here to stay. LONG LIVE MMM NIGERIA! this guyz have done nothing wrong , they took nobodies money.. why do nigerians just enjoy spreadn wrong news??

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Toks2008:

Why are some Nigerians so myopic?

Which loot if I may ask? If I were the guy I will stay here and wait for the police that will arrest me.

It was clear from the onset that it's a Ponzi and participants knew the risk before getting on board so what's the fuss about ?

It's like getting angry with a friend because he asked you to play baba ijebu lotto...

Clearly you're the one who is myopic , it was clearly a scam right from the outset. Did the organizers ever say it was a ponzi scheme ? If they had announced it as a ponzi scheme would people have participated ?. More so the agreement was a 30% profit on investment , they never said it is a probability to get your money back , the guiders/organizers said people would get a sure 30% on their investment. In the case of sports betting or lotto , the risk are clearly outlined , if your predictions don't come to pass you lose your money , what risk did MMM outline to the public ?. Nigerians are just gullible and greedy people , EFCC should arrest that crook called Chuddy.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by samsam2019: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
People defending MMM on nairaland are like this in real life

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Myself2(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
2tek:
FLEE ko, FLEE ni. MMM has come to stay, whatever HATERS have to say not withstanding. MMM is not a business, neither is it an investment. MMM is still paying people. CHUDDY didn't borrow money from any MMM particpants, so has no reason to flee. We the members understand the risks.

2TEK replies a nairalander --yinkard4me--

YINKARD4ME: The only reason i didnt do MMM is because no one was able to ansa d one logical question i asked all MMM participant i knew which is

None of them was ready to knw, they forgot that they re all gonna return it in 100%

ANSWER:
The 30% come from
(1)TRAFFIC GENERATED FROM WEBSITE: Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest person in the world and one of the ways he gets his money is through traffic generated by facebook. MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. MMM is currently in over 120 countries w

Bunkum
Facebook has 1.8 billion users the worldover and is present in all the countries of the world,even in the ones that banned it.
Some of us in Nigeria would not have heard of MMM if not for the CBN warning against participating in the ponzi scheme as well as the crash of the scam in December. Ssuch schemes are not circulated around me,so where did you get your warped figures from
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by kenx1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
blingcorp:
Chuddy is in lagos he didnt go anywere. some one that played football yesterday at the MMM novelty match... i think before news come out they should be verified,, ! MMM is here to stay. LONG LIVE MMM NIGERIA! this guyz have done nothing wrong , they took nobodies money.. why do nigerians just enjoy spreadn wrong news??

TA!!!
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by clancymiim(f): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
what is wrong with u people n mmm. leave them alone na
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Obas101(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkard4me:

Its a pyramid scheme. The money is from other participant that pledge to provide help. In the long run it will fold up because the get help will be very high and help provide will be low. In such case it will fold up, and some people will lose their money. Its one of the reason they encourage people to participate, by doing so it will last longer.
The people that really benefits from it are its creator and the early participants.
Also, it might be sustainable for a long period because people that don't follow the rules will be blocked and their money will be trapped in the system, which will be given to another participant.
Banks are also similar to ponzi schemes but in their case, they promote services and do charge for services, (loan charges, sms charges, atm charges, atm card charges and more). The money you have in the bank is what they give to somebody else. Its all money moving in circles.
I hope you understand it now.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by dee02(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
anigbajumo:
NL is fast becoming useless site on daily basis...

Fools everywhere.
What is this one talking about? With that useless moniker that sounds like agbalumo!
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by nkemjacob2(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
if hr travels what then will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.