Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife (79377 Views)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by anigbajumo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
dee02:

What is this one talking about? With that useless moniker that sounds like agbalumo!

Mor**n,na ur papa owns NL??,

Wat s ur concern about my monicker??
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by dee02(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
anigbajumo:

Mor**n,na ur papa owns NL??,

Wat s ur concern about my monicker??

Simpleton.... It is own not owns, you fu....cking gasbag!
Go fu..ck your dad up the batty
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by zameena(f): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
zabuur:

Well, you are absolutely right. However, he knew people won't adhere. Even God warned Adam & Eve not to eat a particular fruit in the garden of Eden, they still ate it..

Use your spare money was just a mind game.
Exactly, label something forbidden and everybody wants it. It was a game well played.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Sirchino: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Anticorruption:
cheesy

invest in real stuff

stop chasing PH and GH

trade bitcoin on poloniex
learn how to freelance- learn website design, how to program
start a blog
invest in real schemes with proof
some traders fund pay up to 10% a week
many ways to make dough

do something
think
disconnect yourself from Nigeria alone, find foreign income
get real money

we dont just wanna roll up our sleeves in this country

You couldn’t have said it any better than this bro. I admire your sense of productivity a lot, which i always endorse with a like for every post like this. #wehdon

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Stevenbright(m): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
All these ponzi schemes do not last long. It is better you invest your time and money on what will continue to give you residual income over a long period of time and you will also gain experience and expertise over time.
You can consider freelancing works using Upwork, Freelancer, or 99 designs.
Another great option is being an independent author or publisher. See this source for details.
http:///2gZwUhh
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by batero: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
CHUDDY HAS NOT ABSCONDED
MMM DID NOT CRASH
MMM IDEOLOGY IS PRACTICABLE AND SUSTAINABLE
MMM IS A MOVEMENT
MMM NIGERIA IS FUNCTIONING
MMM HAS IT OWN CENTRAL SERVER JUST LIKE FACEBOOK DOES
DESPITE ALL THE UGRADE, THE WEBSITE HAS NEVER GONE DOWN FOR ONCE
PEER TO PEER SYTEM OF PAYMENT IS SUSTAINABLE
THE PRINCIPLE OF CROWD FUNDING WORKS WHETHER FOR BANKS OR NON BANKS
STOP SPREADING PANIC
#MMMISBACK!!!

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by batero: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
freddaboh:

Hahahhaha. Don't allow them to catch you.

CHUDDY HAS NOT ABSCONDED
MMM DID NOT CRASH
MMM IS A MOVEMENT
STOP SPREADING PANIC
#MMMISBACK!!!

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by anigbajumo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
dee02:

Simpleton.... It is own not owns, you fu....cking gasbag!
Go fu..ck your dad up the batty

So??

Imb**cile old fo**l,oya go fuvk yer mama punny.

#myopic-caterwauling,fugly cat..
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by litaninja(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Oh....so now he's a "criminal initiator" ...interesting
Una must stand with hmmm o.....together, you can all be scammed.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by batero: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
CHUDDY HAS NOT ABSCONDED
MMM DID NOT CRASH
MMM IS A MOVEMENT
STOP SPREADING PANIC
#MMMISBACK!!!
zameena:
Exactly, label something forbidden and everybody wants it. It was a game well played.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by TinaAnita(f): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
And he wants to enjoy a happy married life with an ill-gotten wealth? No bruh that is impossible.. you can never be happy after defrauding naive and ignorant poor people. You may have absconded to a foreign land but karma would certainly catch up with you because there is no distance in the realm of karma. Hear me Mr.Man, for every tears shed over MMM you and your fraudulent sluty wife would shed more.. That money can not buy you peace bruh.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by ricki: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Babysheart:
Beware of stupid people in large numbers.

true tok o
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by thunderbabs: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Next........Bitcoin
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by batero: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM is not a scam, it has ideology, it is practicable. Chuddy did not run away. MMM is a peer to peer donation platform. There is more people need to understand about mmm. The structure this platform is building cannot be for child's play. MMM, unlike other platforms copying it technique, will see the light of the day. It has better plans. Over time, MMM will overcome this media propaganda and the essence will be made clear. Financial apocalypse is possible. Cheers!!!! #MMMISNOTFRAUD
batero:
CHUDDY HAS NOT ABSCONDED
MMM DID NOT CRASH
MMM IS A MOVEMENT
STOP SPREADING PANIC
#MMMISBACK!!!
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Phranex(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
2tek:
FLEE ko, FLEE ni. MMM has come to stay, whatever HATERS have to say not withstanding. MMM is not a business, neither is it an investment. MMM is still paying people. CHUDDY didn't borrow money from any MMM particpants, so has no reason to flee. We the members understand the risks.

2TEK replies a nairalander --yinkard4me--

YINKARD4ME: The only reason i didnt do MMM is because no one was able to ansa d one logical question i asked all MMM participant i knew which is
that 30% profit everyone was getting, who is responsible for it?.
For example, i PH #1000, i'll be expecting GH of #1300 (30% profit of my money) from someone... The person will also be expecting a 30% profit of his money and so on and so on.... So where is d 30% coming from?

None of them was ready to knw, they forgot that they re all gonna return it in 100%

ANSWER:
The 30% come from
(1)TRAFFIC GENERATED FROM WEBSITE: Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest person in the world and one of the ways he gets his money is through traffic generated by facebook. MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants.

(2) MONEY DONATED BY NEW MEMBERS WHO SIGN UP: new members who have seen their friends and neighbours benefitting from MMM willingly sign up. They understand that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul, they will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay them. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.

(3) MONEY RE-DONATED BY OLD MEMBERS: This is self explanatory

(4) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants. MMM is currently mornitoring over 30BILLION USD being re-distributed among members.

am sorry but this is the lamest excuse ever.. traffic ke.. u see any advert for the site. u ppo dont know anything about websites . una go dey make mouth. if u like get 1billion users. if ya site nor get ad, u go poor like church rat. traffic ke. u have been fooled

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by egobetatoday: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
edo3:
Eyah and him wife go sit down dey enjoy d loot with am without conscience.

thats if they think curses dont cross Atlantic ocean. trust Nigerians
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Origin(f): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Who approved that VISA?
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
MrMontella:

MMM international will epp?

Keep on living in a delusion..

Probably you didnt know that MMM nigeria is not and was never a branch or subsidary of the russian MMM..

MMM conference ni PDP conference ko!
why you talk so abeg?? Mmm rusia has no business with mmm nigeria??
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by guysis(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Anticorruption:

you can drop your mail will send details to u
editerian at Gmail. Com
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by guysis(m): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
TinaAnita:
And he wants to enjoy a happy married life with an ill-gotten wealth? No bruh that is impossible.. you can never be happy after defrauding naive and ignorant poor people. You may have absconded to a foreign land but karma would certainly catch up with you because there is no distance in the realm of karma. Hear me Mr.Man, for every tears shed over MMM you and your fraudulent sluty wife would shed more.. That money can not buy you peace bruh.
Take it easy na
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by ceragon123: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
kuchikau1:
mmm can neva fold

Since 12PM yet no like from your mens. Bro just calm down and come to term with the reality or else you will hurt yourself and your loved one. I don't hate you. just that I have paid fees for people who have used their school fees for mmm and it hurts so bad since that is the only way I can help.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by FavoredGuy: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
This language called English is suffering in the hands of Nigerians. OP, stop fooling yourself. 'Flee' means 'running away from a place ...' Dear OP from your post, Chuddy ran away from oversea (making no meaning.) Next time, watch your grammar or use the words you are very conversant with their meanings because you succeeded in saying nothing and people still commented. You are very lucky. You were just seeking attention since any news, fake or real, about MMM draws instant attention. He fled Nigeria not Oversea. Go in peace for your grammatical errors have been forgiven but you have to apologize to everybody that has read or commented on this your post.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Marrtynze(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
modelsms:
That guy should be apprehended and probed
For what, while I'm personally not a fan of his but probed for what, he didn't force anyone into the scheme, if you joined, U did that out of your free will and freedom of choice
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by MrMontella(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Folksyharry(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkard4me:
The only reason i didnt do MMM was because no one was able to ansa d one logical question i asked all MMM participant i knew which is
that 30% profit everyone was getting, who is responsible for it?.
For example, i PH #1000, i'll be expecting GH of #1300 (30% profit of my money) from someone... The person will also be expecting a 30% profit of his money and so on and so on.... So where is d 30% coming from?

None of them was ready to knw, they forgot that they re all gonna return it in 100%.

Same reason I didn't join. I always knew it will end this way.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Onbami(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
On what charges?
modelsms:
That guy should be apprehended and probed
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Ademoore07(m): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Fake news. Read the confirm news here

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Mouthgag: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
okochaik:
Together we change the world
Abi together we can Fûck the world. grin
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Mouthgag: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
globalresource:
Leave this guy alone. He has done nothing wrong. Moreover he has been travelling out before MMM started in Nigeria. Or he can't travel again?

I am begining to dislike this forum with their hate articles....
This is rubbish from nairaland...........

as at yesterday, Boss Chuddy was at Ejigbo playing novelty match, guider YINKA was in ABUJA.

I use to believe that nairaland does not need this kind of news for traffic.
Slave!
You don chop your own too abi?
You go vomit everything and more before June....
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by globalresource: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mouthgag:

Slave!
You don chop your own too abi?
You go vomit everything and more before June....

Don't start issue with me... Your entire family is slave
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Mouthgag: 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
agentofchange1:

Why are you this jobbless ? . Who paid to be doing the stupid .stuff ? Don't you have job to do ? ...

Mmm is a person to person ' transaction'. .it doesn't have any central account..... I thought you are wiser than this ......

Smh... undecided

Some people are getting paid already...and u are here behaving like one banana ...
Woe betide all mmm... .
You will vomit this...
Scammers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.