Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" (47122 Views)

Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by manikspears: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
ArabMopol:
we are still way behind from 21st century.... the day we cease to vote on ethnic and religious lines will be the day Nigeria will get it self... buhari at his old age is not in position to lead a country with over 20m graduate.... this not the change we all expected... imagine our President enjoying in far away developed con3 while we are agonising in Nigeria without light.... why not him do his vacation in duara without light and felt the agony of common Nigerians
My list of people that are not fit to rule Nigeria :
1.anybody above 45 (this is the evening of the tomorrow these people were promised now)
2.anyone related to past or present rulers (we the remaining citizens were not created to serve you,I know you know who you are especially you from ilorin. )
3.anyone who has a God father (adedibu should be a lesson to us all)
4.someone who is not ready learn
5. Someone that is not strict and firm (for God sake pls sack the sport minister and kemi)
But this won't work because you can't buy a presidential ticket if you are not a thief. undecided
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by glossy6(f): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
willian10:
The fear of GUN is the beginning of wisdom, maybe Jonathan & Obama wey stepdown be muslim grin

He has been a Christian all this while, he just turned Muslim yesterday. Useless mofo
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by alexiej(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
1stdammy:
No mind that stupid one, constituted authority. He think say na him grand fada palour. Don't know what he is feeling like........

Abi
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by begwong: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Idiot, u for remain for dia see wetin Naija special forces go kill you. You lucky say your pple no kill u as dey did gadafii and odas
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by ArabMopol(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
manikspears:

1.anybody above 45 (this is the evening of the tomorrow these people were promised now)
2.anyone related to past or present rulers (we the remaining citizens were not created to serve you,I know you know who you are especially you from ilorin. )
5. Someone that is not strict and firm (for God sake pls sack the sport minister and kemi)
But this won't work because you can't buy a presidential ticket if you are not a thief. undecided
buhari did not fall in any of this categories
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by lastpage: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
ArabMopol:
we are still way behind from 21st century.... the day we cease to vote on ethnic and religious lines will be the day Nigeria will get it self... buhari at his old age is not in position to lead a country with over 20m graduate.... this not the change we all expected... imagine our President enjoying in far away developed con3 while we are agonising in Nigeria without light.... why not him do his vacation in duara without light and felt the agony of common Nigerians

20Million de-tribalized Nigerian Graduates voted for Buhari... that is why he is the elected President.
That you hate him because of his tribe does not change anything.

It is the same people from your tribe that are sabotaging the Pipelines feeding Gas to the Power plants (and you applaud them) and here you are complaining about Blackout!

Bloody Hypocrite!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by CDCEO001: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
You lie! You steped down because you are a chicken.
If you loved gambia as you claimed, why didn't you step down earlier when you had the chance to do it peacefully?
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by lastpage: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
manikspears:

How then did Jonathan wangle his way into Aso Rock or where did he qualify in all the 5-points! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Burgerlomo: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
On Jammeh's way to exile

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by ArabMopol(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
lastpage:

20Million de-tribalized Nigerian Graduates voted for Buhari... that is why he is the elected President.

It is the same people from your tribe that are sabotaging the Pipelines feeding Gas to the Power plants (and you applaud them) and here you are complaining about Blackout!

Bloody Hypocrite!

Lastpage!
look at this one.... indomie generation.... ask ur dad he will tell buhari 80s government is the worst nightmare Nigerians pray never to encounter.... save ur strength and writeup for the fast approaching famine
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by armstin: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
He looks like davido. Why?
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by manikspears: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
ArabMopol:
buhari did not fall in any of this categories
Nope buhari is above 45,and this is the second time he is ruling.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Disgrace controls indeed.
Every manipulations has their end

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by manikspears: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
lastpage:

Bloody Hypocrite!

Lastpage!

Ok, actually I'm not from ND, I'm Yoruba.I dropped my 5points with accurate facts based on what I've seen on first hand basis . I believe to make Nigeria move forward we have to put aside our tribal differences. England is also divided u know, there is north London, northinham and etc but they didn't allow this to cause a set back. USA has Texas, Boston etc(remember the west side ish). I'm quite young but to me the best president we've had so far is obj. We enjoyed economical success in his time but that doesn't qualify anyother Yorubaman. And for my people in ND, war is not and will never be the answer.i don't hate buhari and I still pray for him which I know most people don't.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by manikspears: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
lastpage:

How then did Jonathan wangle his way into Aso Rock or where did he qualify in all the 5-points! grin grin

Lastpage!
Did I mention GEJ in my post? I said anybody, till date I blame him for the mess we are in. If he didn't let us down so much we wouldn't have clamoured for change. I am not voting for anyone because of his tribe (I am not a fool).
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
tahhhh na lie! Muslims wey like bloodshed? the man only stepped down when he learnt his military won't support him.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by ArabMopol(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
manikspears:

Nope buhari is above 45,and this is the second time he is ruling.
he lacks leadership qualities.... at his old age he suppose to be at old ppls home watching cartoons and playing ludo.... meanwhile we are going to correct that blunder in 2019...
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by adebysy: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
This our african mentality sa, 22years on the throne, u stii not satify, okay o, God dey, TRENDING BUSINESS< CHECK IT OUT, click here for details: https:///h4l3j5zs
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by God2man(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Belated
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by manikspears: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
ArabMopol:
he lacks leadership qualities.... at his old age he suppose to be at old ppls home watching cartoons and playing ludo.... meanwhile we are going to correct that blunder in 2019...
But who do you have in mind to correct the blunder.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by ElsonMorali: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Beat123:
u think calling ur brothers to ban people eludes the fact that most NLdrs actually told u the truth! Bros!!!!!! God is love! Sheakau prays to allah! So did jam jam! So if it hurts u that u n ur mod brothers sorry! Truth is, ur religion needs to be skinned and values or morals added! As for age! I bet ur a kid thats thats the more reason u compared jam jam tp gej! Grow up coward! To have data and be a muslim from the north doesnt change anything! Ur still a dirty pig without manners!

Do I know you? Cos it sounds like you're ranting.

How about you suck on a lemon and take a chill pill before you burst an artery.

Your life ain't important to me and mine shouldn't be important to you.

If you were banned it's because you broke the rules and not necessarily because I reported you.

I've been banned plenty of times on this forum but I haven't come here to cry about it.

Grow up junior! If the heat in the kitchen is too much get out!

I'll bet you'll know a dirty pig if you see one, take a good look in the mirror and tell me how a dirty pig looks like.

Anybody who holds a contrary opinion to you losers is either a "yoloba" or a northern moslem.

A simple read-through of my past posts especially in religion section and politics section will tell you contrary.

But you guys are so dumb and one-track minded it's pathetic.

Why don't you do the world a favor and get lost.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by sham8co(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
When ATM sound kerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and d refused to dispense cash.

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Phobia1: 12:18am On Jan 22, 2017
Lordsocrates:
I dnt blame him

You love Gambia n You didn't leave after they said they dnt want u again ? tot it is said that if you love something you have to let it go..

You love Gambia and After the begged you firs tym, Second tym, 3rd tym you didn't agree... you planned on stayin to force Gambia to love you.

but when You Saw the Nigerian NNS Unity on your waters, The Senagalese troops in your bay, the Nigerian Air force touching down, The UN declaring you persona non grata, and the Gambian Army abandoning You... You now remembered that there is a word called love ? Infact you are very very .........
...stupid.
ah ah. u people should be completing it sentences o. una go dey gii person work do. SMH.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by rikamann: 12:26am On Jan 22, 2017
PMB might not be a saint but he was not ever happy the way USELESS Nigerians steal money to become powerful men with all the awards

donfemo:
Power really intoxicates that's why Jammeh did not want to step down, and that's why Buhari was interested in becoming president. He fought for 16 years to become president, even when he did not have a plan for Nigeria. All he wanted was power.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by donfemo(m): 12:30am On Jan 22, 2017
rikamann:
PMB might not be a saint but he was not ever happy the way USELESS Nigerians steal money to become powerful men with all the awards

Well i don't know which is worse, the fact that President Jonathan was so slow and incompetent or the fact that President Buhari eventually vindicated him.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by ArabMopol(m): 7:08am On Jan 22, 2017
manikspears:

But who do you have in mind to correct the blunder.
buhari is free to continue but we need restructuring, we have to strip federal government off it power , federal system of government has failed us let's try regionalization, creating more states is not the problem we had, but five or more states can merge together and became one , resources control, every state should manage and control what beneath it land then give federal some percentage , every region should have it own police, America is made up of 50 countries and 1 central government , with this way we can achieve our goals even if we vote for Prophet Muhammad Nigeria will get worst
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Ur speech is no longer necessary, jst pack ur bags and go.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by sunmbo123(m): 9:39am On Jan 22, 2017
I'd go with jammeh on this one
First off there was an election which he promised that he will make it fair and credible and i believe her kept to his words as there were no cases of violence
Results got released he accepted defeat
He later retraced his statement and challenged the electoral body (a situation that happened everytime in nigeria)
I think there said some figures were miscounted which was true but even with the miscounted figures jammeh still lost
ECOWAS without thinking about how jammeh felt or without even hearing his own side decided that he should go
For Bleep sake the issue is an internal affairs ECOWAS them are not allowed to interfere in internal affairs of their member state except if it poses intl threat which it was not posing at the time
A fact he stated he said that ECOWAS just had the mindset that he should leave they didn't even care to listen
He refused which i believe is not new to Nigerians(to refuse to leave office)
They decided to go all James bond on him by calling military action in his country
He being who he is decided that he wasn't gonna leave that only God could move him
Now when things were about to get dirty he Would have gone all Gbagbo on them
But he kept to his word being a compassionate leader he decided not to allow blood to flow
I think jammeh is an hero
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by kenoz(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Iffa hear
Love or the fear of ECOWAS soldiers
COWARD
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by LordOfNaira: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
correct

Help us advise Buhari to do thesame after 2019 elections because Nigerians will rather vote a stone than Buhari

Speak for yourself. Why is it always so hard for you people to speak for yourselves?
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Zenlife: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
darkenkach:
Coward. Why didn't yiy rig the election in the first p place?

Overconfidence.
Undermined the opposition and now president.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Cityguy: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hmmm...na so grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks / Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / It's Hitting Hard: Senior Niger Politicians Beg Tinubu To Lift Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.