Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" (47123 Views)

Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Origin(f): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
You too try.

Personalities came to talk to you, pleaded with you, begged you, you no gree.

Gun came, you answered Sir!
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by manikspears: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
ArabMopol:
buhari is free to continue but we need restructuring, we have to strip federal government off it power , federal system of government has failed us let's try regionalization, creating more states is not the problem we had, but five or more states can merge together and became one , resources control, every state should manage and control what beneath it land then give federal some percentage , every region should have it own police, America is made up of 50 countries and 1 central government , with this way we can achieve our goals even if we vote for Prophet Muhammad Nigeria will get worst
you make sense,just hope principalities and powers will allow him.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by ArabMopol(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
manikspears:

you make sense,just hope principalities and powers will allow him.
it will boss

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Codes151(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:

The two "hediots" that you dished out in your post, pocket them and take them back home. Your people need them more.

Have you prayed to your god GEJ today? Because I can see that's why you're foaming at the mouth like someone with a chronic case of epilepsy.

I don't exchange words online with people who are yet to attain puberty.

When you've learnt how to interact on social media without betraying your obvious lack of proper breeding, then you can come back online. Otherwise I'll advice you either get off the internet or wait for your type so you can roll in the mud together.

Now fvck off my mentions will ya.
so u actually called for my ban!? Well am fresh out of jail n ready to tell u the truth anytime! For your information, calling for my ban doesn't change the fact that your really Backward! Go back n read the chat n learn to protray yourself as a human being not some breed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks / Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / It's Hitting Hard: Senior Niger Politicians Beg Tinubu To Lift Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.