Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her (17140 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke / Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by jeffdegenius(m): 4:16am On Jan 22, 2017
and dis story would not make front page but d story of her allegations did, naija and propaganda... one day bushmeat go catch the hunter... efcc should continue wit deir lies, how person go return money without any court indictment

5 Likes

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by keally: 6:15am On Jan 22, 2017
Beautiful woman with brains and good intentions. All ur detractors will not see anything good in life and hereafter since they have rejected something good. God will heal you in Jesus Name.

11 Likes

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by ivandragon: 7:28am On Jan 22, 2017
this regime's so called anti corruption fight cannot make head way because;

1. it exaggerates the alleged crime so much that it is easy for the accused to put gaping holes in the accusation.

2. following from (1) above, the reality of the crime is usually far less weighty & so far removed from what was alleged that the actual crime pales in significance to the bogus accusations & therefore takes on the appearance of a 'negligible offence'.

3. the quick resort to media trials without providing corresponding concrete proof or proper investigations gives room for counter refutations & creates doubts about the allegations.

4. the obvious attempt to exclude/protect the cronies of this regime makes a mockery of the whole anti corruption exercise because in an attempt to exonerate APC members & their cronies, key evidences will be suppressed (a la Sahara Energy) & this gives room for the accused to circumvent the trial process.

Deziani certainly enriched her coffers with while in government, but the senseless & bogus accusations have given her the impetus to claim otherwise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by lovat(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2017
Gabaleve:
shebi she's sick??

so she's still has time to Google
Even if I'm dying i will clear my name with Nigerians about all these negative stories by EFCC

6 Likes

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by lovat(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2017
Adminisher:

Did you read this long epistle. There are NO facts in them. Please read it again
If you didn't see the Facts she dropped then you are blind or you are a Muslim

12 Likes

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by Royalfurnitures: 8:24am On Jan 22, 2017
The way this thing is going on, no one knows who's saying the truth and who's not. Too much media trial

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by skyman200(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2017
He is already
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by Xbee007(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2017
NAIJ.COM spreading lies since 200BC.
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by repogirl(f): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2017
These EFCC are serious clowns sha. How can a Judge even give a fair judgment without giving the defendants a chance to defend themselves fairly. Without even serving the accused with any legal papers?

Fools that are only fooling fools like themselves.

9 Likes

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by modelsms(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2017
Make this woman go rest jare befor ahe go kpuff
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by soberdrunk(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2017
If this woman was my sugarmummy, by now i will have been on the run in my private yatch angry angry

1 Like

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by Qmerit(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2017
Chigorkizz:
Afonjas!!!come and masturbate on this thread.

Hissss efcc lied and Italian persecutors lied too... her own is even good since she"s not claiming ownership of the saw forfeited money like mama.

1 Like

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by megareal: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2017
EGFC and their madness. Always laying bogus claims. How can they ever be effective ? Meanwhile we also have godfather thieves in Bubu's govt. yet they are treated as sacred cows.
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by josite: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2017
running away when u can stay and defend yourself ,like mr and mrs jonathan are doing means you are truly a thief.u are not sick in any way.u know surely u will be convicted .who is mr aluko and who is diezani,u are a common thief.
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by okosodo: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Buhari is fast turning into a disaster

1 Like

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2017
chai the money big pass budget o Why una lie say she collect budget na nawa o
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by jomoh: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
What manner of lies are EFCC peddling about this woman, it's not fair at all

schoolmaster:
Deziani too Nig govt to the cleaners. unless EFCC and other govt agencies prove her wrong with evidencts, otherwise I buy her disclaimer because they sound more realistic.

If EFCC arrest her, it is you people that will be shouting that they arrested her without evidence and refused to charge her to court. Now they are gathering evidences against her some journalist decide to make money for his company by using his/her connection to get the few evidences EFCC gathered you people have started to defend her against because she decide to play to the gallery by denying any wrong doing so that you guys can believe EFCC is persecuting her through the media.

FYI the woman knows better but she also knows you guys don't know. EFCC is not fighting any media battle with her because we've not seen any official statement from EFCC. Only reports of journalist's and their correspondents. By the time EFCC and the UK govt finished gathering their evidences and they charge her to court officially both home and away, she should tell all the bullcrap ☝ there to the judge. As for me, am not buying her story. As for the EFCC, the journalists are only trying to update us on the state of things concerning the corruption allegation against her that they've not forgotten about her.

1 Like

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by infohenry(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2017
Madam sue EFFC all the media houses publishing these falsehood against your person. I don't support corruption and strongly support the fight against corruption but will never be part of this rubbish media trial against anybody. Every time source that does not want his name publish is giving Nigeria media information bordering on someone's image and reputation and went ahead to publish it without proper investigation.

3 Likes

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by back2sender: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2017
saydfact:
Story
Why is she saying this from UK? She is accused in Nigeria so its better for her to come and defend her self in Nigeria.
Let her sue Efcc to court simple.
Madam DON Cabal for the records i did not benefit from crude oil under your mismanagement of our resources, you know the people you gave out our money to.
Money that should be used in roads, health care, technical, education etc.
She is well from cancer so can stand trial

1 Like

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by 4Play(m): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2017
ivandragon:
this regime's so called anti corruption fight cannot make head way because;

1. it exaggerates the alleged crime so much that it is easy for the accused to put gaping holes in the accusation.

2. following from (1) above, the reality of the crime is usually far less weighty & so far removed from what was alleged that the actual crime pales in significance to the bogus accusations & therefore takes on the appearance of a 'negligible offence'.

3. the quick resort to media trials without providing corresponding concrete proof or proper investigations gives room for counter refutations & creates doubts about the allegations.

4. the obvious attempt to exclude/protect the cronies of this regime makes a mockery of the whole anti corruption exercise because in an attempt to exonerate APC members & their cronies, key evidences will be suppressed (a la Sahara Energy) & this gives room for the accused to circumvent the trial process.

Deziani certainly enriched her coffers with while in government, but the senseless & bogus accusations have given her the impetus to claim otherwise.

This is absolutely my view on this: it's not that Diezani is not a thief but that the inclination to sensationalise (by adding a few zeroes to the amount stolen) coupled with the desire to suppress key pieces of evidence implicating people close to the current regime give thieves like Diezani wriggle room to discredit the investigation against them.

Prior to May 2015, the claim that $20bn went missing in a spate of 18 months was all the rage. One would think that we would hear more about this heist now. Instead, it's been swept under the carpet for titillating new stories about multi-million dollar loot. You don't prove that someone stole Dom Perignon by pointing to evidence of stolen Lacasera.

5 Likes

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by xcllaxix(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2017
No hard evidence or facts in ur long write-up, madam.. if ur really innocent I think u should get urself tried abroad for the cases ur accused of being involved in there first..Then if ur found innocent there, then there is hope in making us believe u.
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by signz: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2017
back2sender:
Why is she saying this from UK? She is accused in Nigeria so its better for her to come and defend her self in Nigeria.
Let her sue Efcc to court simple.
Madam DON Cabal for the records i did not benefit from crude oil under your mismanagement of our resources, you know the people you gave out our money to.
Money that should be used in roads, health care, technical, education etc.
She is well from cancer so can stand trial

How can she come back and defend herself in court when this administration have shown that they don't respect court rulings?

4 Likes

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by eph12(m): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Adminisher:

Did you read this long epistle. There are NO facts in them. Please read it again
Where can the facts be found? In the efcc reports or news media?

3 Likes

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by ogazi007(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2017
This is good.The $153M belong to nobody,Atleast Government can collect that one.Even thieves cought in the act would normally pleaded not guilty until when the facts becomes glaring and they start blaming Devil as the cause of their actions.
Mr.Kola Aluko and Madam are the same people.Madam return what you can return and have your peace period!
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2017
ALL THIS LONG STORY DEOS NOT CHANGE MY OPINION ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE VERY CORRUPT AND YOU KNOW THE GAME VERY WELL SO YOU KNOW HOW TO GO AROUND IT. I REMEMBER A REPORT ON HOW SOME OF YOU OPEN ACCOUNT FOR YOUR HOUSE HELPS AND LOAD IT STOLEN MONEY SO THAT IT CANNOT BE TRACED DIRECTLY TO YOU. FIGHTING CORRUPTION AND CORRUPTION IS FIGHTING BACK.
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by x12345678x: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2017
mobaking:
Let her proceed to Italy to clear her name in the haliburton scandal and let see if it will not be 'IBORI part2'.I don't blame her it is the incompetent EFCC and corrupt judiciary that I blame.Defenders of the corrupt would soon flood this thread.SMH
Haha Halliburton scandal ko...na waoo...how dat wan take concern her again she never even dream to b minister dat time. Small time una go blame her for d civil war too. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by brownhawk: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2017
Chigorkizz:
Afonjas!!!come and masturbate on this thread.
igbo dog!!! keep barking ignorantly
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by musicwriter(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2017
Sanusi was only making those unsubstantiated allegations when he was scheming for presidency and wanted to paint the GEJ administration in bad light hoping to ride on the then feud between OBJ and GEJ, and when that didn't happen he settled for the seat of the emir. Blame not the media or EFCC, but Sanusi.

2 Likes

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by ejilife: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2017
jomoh:

If EFCC arrest her, it is you people that will be shouting that they arrested her without evidence and refused to charge her to court. Now they are gathering evidences against her some journalist decide to make money for his company by using his/her connection to get the few evidences EFCC gathered you people have started to defend her against because she decide to play to the gallery by denying any wrong doing so that you guys can believe EFCC is persecuting her through the media.

FYI the woman knows better but she also knows you guys don't know. EFCC is not fighting any media battle with her because we've not seen any official statement from EFCC. Only reports of journalist's and their correspondents. By the time EFCC and the UK govt finished gathering their evidences and they charge her to court officially both home and away, she should tell all the bullcrap ☝ there to the judge. As for me, am not buying her story. As for the EFCC, the journalists are only trying to update us on the state of things concerning the corruption allegation against her that they've not forgotten about her.

Sorry, you sound like a Yoruba muslim. Are you one?

3 Likes

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by odetola: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2017
what facts did she provide? Are u expecting her not to deny entire allegations? Moreover, what is the source of the close to N400 million she used in building her country home in Bayelsa as stated her?

What other facts do you want? She has responded to all the crap some dickless, blind bats attempted to label her with which they have only done on the press, never factually. That's why there is no formal communication to her as she clearly stated.[/quote]
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by MrFemFem: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2017
1. A senior friend asked me to wait 4 him in an eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for sumtin of ₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can afford)..100 amala,50 naira meat,20 pure water and 30 naira for madam keep d change.

After Eating successfully d Voluminous meal and waiting ,i noticed a rich man in agbada. About 50secs later, a man went to dis richman & told him he lost his wife & need money...Immediately, d richman gave him a millon naira cheque out of pity.(wow! I was
shocked).

Another man went in crying dat he lost his father & needed money 4 burial, this good rich
man gave him a million naira cheque too (ehn? Kini mo gbo? I CANT BE LEFT OUT). I was cooking in my mind, d type of pitiful lie I'll also tell 2 rececive my own 1 million...I summoned courage and went to d richman's front.

I told him I lost my grandfather & I need money (I was crying, shedding crocodile tears...). whileI was expecting this man to open his brief case & give me a cheque too, suddenly I heard a noise

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU CAN'T INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT"

2. I was buying fufu at one junction while waiting for change I saw a woman with a little child. The child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted; "Degree wait for me". I was so amazed hearing that name. So to satisfy my curiosity, I walked closer to the woman and asked; "ma, why do u call this child degree"? The woman laughed and said "I sent her mother to the University and this is what she brought home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku / N82m, $36,000 Stolen In Kuje Prison During Attack Belong To Politicians / Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.