Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her (17139 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke / Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by Bitterleafsoup: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ayobami4u:
why is she barking like dogs where is she? which sensible,reasonable and normal Nigerian did not know how she and jona lavished our oil money for campaign? if she is not guilt let her come home and stop lyin she is sick. God will punish all those who have put this country into mess. when she was in office. we know how her son spend money lavishly in american. it is that sickness that will kill her.
do you know the job she did before being Minister? If they have proof bring it out, end of story. What about Auntie Ngozi they have not arrested her either. WAKE UP!

1 Like

Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Opakan2:
Shameless thief..
no be your fault na.. it's the U.K govt. shielding you from PMB and Nigerians

it shall never be well with your generations up to the fourth.. shebi your son na drug addict living large with Nigerians wealth abroad, just like Stella Oduah, your joy will turn to sadness
same for all the idiots cheering you
Yoruba the only luck your tribe has is that lord lugard foolishly join Yoruba to Nigeria while your kinsmen are in togo that's while you have the effrontery to shout our money can the Yoruba race boast of Yoruba only igr without oil money
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
sapele914:
Be speaking boldly mumu I know to you stealing of public funds is not corruption you and your offsprings will die in penury Expect God's judgement.
but you were a cultist in school
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by sapele914(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
afonja let assume this woman stole, did she steal cocoa money ,? no did she rob Yoruba's only treasure Lagos no,she collected what is her backyard not cocoa or groundnut money ....
I thought it was cocoa money from the western region and monies from the North, The Federal Republic of Nigeria used to build the refineries and pipelines that carry the crude?You probably haven't been to the Niger Delta the states who lack innovation and are alright collecting federal allocation from Abuja,they have no investment automously or collectively in the oil and gas sector or in any meaningful trade that affects their citizens. They can't even build a 1km pipeline, dummies struggling to pay their own workes salaries and begging for hand outs from the Federal Government.
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
sapele914:
can you bet any of your families members life's that she's not guilty mumu?google BON Otti,Kola Aluko and Jide Omokore you may learn more. Dezzy been not guilty is like saying Dan Etete did not allocate OML 245 to himself when he was minister of petroleum under general abacha. They feel that since most of the oil comes from our area, that when they get to power they can steal with impunity and immunity. My brother I know the Agama's well through marriage to my in law, dezzy's younger sister stays in vgc,praise those kleptomaniacs you and your offsprings will die in penury. Let aunty Dezzy go scot free,You think you dey spite general buhari who's daughter got married to one of billionaire idimi's son's. My guy Baba Buhari and his children no get financial problems,peasant like yourself dey support deziani, you and your generation are damned to penury. I bet that where you are in the state of Nigeria you haven't had electricity for more than 3 hours today,cold rainy day in London today,aunty is chilling in a porch flat at the west end of London her kids hanging out with the Chelsea FC players, as for you naiarabet is the closest you will get.
See dis one! Y u think say I go support thief? If u non catch thief korokoro den DAT person no be thief.Until dem jail madam with enough evidence na I go believe. Carry your hatred go corner
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by ejilife: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
jomoh:

I'm not sorry you actually sound like a jelly fish. Are you one?
Afonja the lost soul how far?
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by najoke: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
Yoruba the only luck your tribe has is that lord lugard foolishly join Yoruba to Nigeria while your kinsmen are in togo that's while you have the effrontery to shout our money can the Yoruba race boast of Yoruba only igr without oil money
You shameless lot. ...here you go. ......empty chest beating barrels grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4772030_dutsima_png72fd66f4c32f50d2f2bcf744e07e18b8
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by sapele914(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:

See dis one! Y u think say I go support thief? If u non catch thief korokoro den DAT person no be thief.Until dem jail madam with enough evidence na I go believe. Carry your hatred go corner
who are you and who cares what you think, ignorant nonetity asuustrike2009 have you graduated? I doubt it. From your last post I can tell your conscience is shaking,like I said can you bet any of your familiy members life that she is not guilty mr braveheart? I have serious apprehension. What can you do for a man damned to perdition?I am sorry for you. Rant on you rabbised peasant mad dog. The leach for your tolotolo neck and the chain for your famished waist is just round the corner.
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
najoke:

You shameless lot. ...here you go. ......empty chest beating barrels grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4772030_dutsima_png72fd66f4c32f50d2f2bcf744e07e18b8
your name means father of rat in Igbo ,najoke = na = father,oke= rat go figure that out
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by najoke: 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
your name means father of rat in Igbo ,najoke = na = father,oke= rat go figure that out
kikikikiki. .Ipod mumu that does not know the difference between name and moniker. .... ....no wonder Kanu dey use una head play MMM. ..go figure out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
sapele914:
who are you and who cares what you think, ignorant nonetity asuustrike2009 have you graduated? I doubt it. From your last post I can tell your conscience is shaking,like I said can you bet any of your familiy members life that she is not guilty mr braveheart? What can you do for a man damned to perdition?I am sorry for you. Rant on you rabbised peasant mad dog. The leach for your tolotolo neck and the chain for your famished waist is just round the corner.
See dis pikin. U think say na everybody be your mate? You're hatred for diezani will not carry you anywhere you hear. Tell PMB to bring evidence to trial diezani not using newspaper and other print media. Am not your age mate so u better find your peeps.
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
najoke:

kikikikiki. .Ipod mumu that does not know the difference between name and moniker. .... ....no wonder Kanu dey use una head play MMM. ..go figure out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
your idiocy is legendary am sorry I can't help ezi ofia
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by najoke: 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
your idiocy is legendary am sorry I can't help ezi ofia
Kikikikiki. ...e pain am well well. ...he want cry. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by tinktanker: 12:29am On Jan 23, 2017
saydfact:
Story
but let us reason smartly na. Shei u believe wat efcc said despite seeing no prove, y?
Re: Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her by saydfact(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2017
tinktanker:
but let us reason smartly na. Shei u believe wat efcc said despite seeing no prove, y?

The story na for both parties... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi / Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President / Wike Directs Accountant-general Not To Pay Judiciary Workers Full Salary In June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.