Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition (8099 Views)

Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains / Presidency Explains Controversial List Of Board Appointments / Buhari Is Alive – Presidency Explains His True Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by themomentng: 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
The presidency has denied a report by some media that President Muhammadu Buhari, who is holidaying abroad is dead.
The alleged fake report first broken by Metro (UK) quoted the Nigerian mission in the country as confirming the president’s death.
The report claimed that Buhari visited the UK for medical check over an unknown disease adding that details of his death were still sketchy.
But in his reaction, Shehu Garba, Buhari’s spokesperson, said: “He is alive and well! President Buhari is not magical. He cannot be holidaying in the UK and be in Germany, dead or alive at the same time.
“He is unlike a past President who was at Ota, with Chief Obasanjo and attending the Trump inauguration in D.C, being in two places at the same time!”
In his reaction, Femi Adeshina, one of Buhari’s aide also reportedly said he would only say best wishes to all who wish Buhari well while for those who carry evil rumours, may they receive grace to repent.

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by ScotsReferendum: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
He should grant the nation a brief interview through Skype cool

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by PRYCE(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Great!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by queencalipso(f): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
themomentng:
The presidency has denied a report by some media that President Muhammadu Buhari, who is holidaying abroad is dead.
The alleged fake report first broken by Metro (UK) quoted the Nigerian mission in the country as confirming the president’s death.
The report claimed that Buhari visited the UK for medical check over an unknown disease adding that details of his death were still sketchy.
But in his reaction, Shehu Garba, Buhari’s spokesperson, said: “He is alive and well! President Buhari is not magical. He cannot be holidaying in the UK and be in Germany, dead or alive at the same time.
He is unlike a past President who was at Ota, with Chief Obasanjo and attending the Trump inauguration in D.C, being in two places at the same time!”
In his reaction, Femi Adeshina, one of Buhari’s aide also reportedly said he would only say best wishes to all who wish Buhari well while for those who carry evil rumours, may they receive grace to repent.

How petty can this people be? Must they call Gej all the time in order to justify their failure!!

Shame! Shame! Shame!!

I just hope we are not about to have another yar'adua's case on our hands...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by Sunnymatey(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nigerians are only wishing Buhari have a taste of what so many other compatriots have tasted as a result of his failure to tackle the prevailing issues that is killing our people.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by Bugatie(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
I don't wish him death but he should retire and allow a younger and more agile Osinbajo his VP take over, hopefully the economy will turn around

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by idupaul: 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
queencalipso:

How petty can this people be? Must they call Gej all the time in order to justify their failure!!

Shame! Shame! Shame!!

I just hope we are not about to have another yar'adua's case on our hands...

Its really a shame I tell you ..Garbage Shehu found a way to involve Jonathan in this

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by ufuosman(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
I knw say buhari Neva die, ow e go die like dat. e most rule naija till 2019.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
Sharp guy don't want to be scammed wink smiley

I think you're right though

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by ScotsReferendum: 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Sharp guy don't want to be scammed wink smiley

I think you're right though

You remember that Ghanian pastor who predicted his death this year.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

You remember that Ghanian pastor who predicted his death this year.
I remember oh! But, makai close my mouth & let my eyes listen wink wink
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by dikeigbo2(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
It's Jonathan's fault....shehu

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by Corrinthians(m): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
We Anambra Osus will not take it. Buhari should visit our slave master nnamdi kanu in his animal cage in kuje and eat perboiled beans with him, and grant an exclusive interview on radio biadrugs, the only recognised Osu news channel, for us to believe he is still alive. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by oloriooko(m): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bubu is surrounded by unprofessional touts empty headed and childish staff
Shehu is a baby with little or no knowledge of his responsibilities
Bubu we wish you well and we don't want you dead cuz you have a lot to do for us.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by limeta(f): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Im gann lang time so me see it.
A [s]nation /country that do not know the where about of their president.
Why the hide and seek game.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by clickwtB(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Some people are yet to learn their lesson,many wished PMB dead and died before him,ok kontinuuuuu undecided cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by nwadiuko1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
hmmm hope we dont hve to deal with another yaradua ish

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by psalmsjob: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
IPOB will cry and wail all the more now. Such rumor are said to actually increase the life of whom it was alleged to have died. Long live President Buhari may those that wish you dead live to see you complete this term of your presidency and the 2nd term too.

Below quote is how a typical IPOB dummy behaves:
kITATITA
The typical IPOB youth has identity issues. He says he wants Biafra, yet he doesn't support the party founded by Ojukwu, the symbol of Biafran identity. He believes GEJ is his godfather and messiah, yet Ijaw people where GEJ comes from have moved on and doesn't give a hoot about Biafra. Mr IPOB dons Jewish garb and clutches the bible while singing Christian praise songs. He is dying for Donald Trump on the streets of Nigeria while Americans in America are protesting against Donald Trump. The IPOB youth belongs to PDP and hates Hausa Fulani and Buhari supporters, yet PDP has zoned 2019 Presidency to the north. Mr. IPOB supports the activities of militants and vandals who sabotage the economy, yet he complains about lack of dollars to do his import business. I can go on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by HtwoOw: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
What do you people hope to achieve from Buhari's Demise ? God forbid even he PMB passes, Afonja , ordinary commissioner / pastor will be running the show

So what's all these rubbish all about

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by durasome(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
He is unlike a past President who was at Ota, with Chief Obasanjo and attending the Trump inauguration in D.C, being in two places at the same time!”.these part got me laughing. Abeg you no well and we don tire with your style of leadership. Resigne I beg you.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by dingbang(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
If buhari wants to live long, he should free nnamdi KANU and declare Biafra a sovereign state...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by PrinceZahzah(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
angry
Why na

Why were they giving Nigerians false hope? cry
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by Bahddo(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why are these idiots obsessed with GEJ?

Nigerians are suffering economic hardship with no end in sight and all these goats do is refer to GEJ directly or indirectly in every press statement.

GEJ conceded defeat. Let him be, and do your job.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by Aufbauh(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2017

“He is unlike a past President who was at Ota, with Chief Obasanjo and attending the Trump inauguration in D.C, being in two places at the same time!”

Some embittered species see this statement as petty and a shame,but i sees it as a Technical Knockout on IPod miscreants who worship an Ineffectual buffoon as a hero.

Shehu Garba got them by the balls.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by iluvdonjazzy: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
BUHARI still have 6 more years in aso rock, hehehehe
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by mrsfavour(f): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
Yes, Exatly,

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by ckmayoca: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Na metro talk ham no be nigerians publish am. Face metro and fight them with NA like u did premium times
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by prosperking: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
I pray that buhari dead should not be a rumor. Let it b true. He deserve to rest in peace and
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by prosperking: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Buhari is a president with zero point agenda. A president with Nil vision trace to the insanity of Islamic sentiment. I hope he never come back to nigeria with life.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by AgentOrange: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Is Alive -presidency Explains His True Condition by Xuccessly(f): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] Even if he is dead or not he still does not help d economic situation of did country. I don't just understand were dis country is heading to cox day by day 9ja is getting worse. God help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) / Ibori's Wife Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison / 'Libya At War Is Better Than Nigeria At Peace'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.