Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Need Your Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice. (659 Views)

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders / Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice. by mekusboy4all(m): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
i think am in love with this girl I met on Facebook. I don't need to explain to you guys how beautiful she is.... but she us really beautiful. we have been chatting for sometime now but I don't really know how to express my feelings to her. this usually happens whenever am with someone I really like and I know most of you guys are also victims to this. the funny thing is that is really hard to read her emotions towards me. truly I don't know why girls do that. making a guy do all the work. anyways, I need your advice pls both the good, funny, stupid and hilarious comments. all is welcomed. love you all.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by dingbang(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
What's her Facebook name let me tell her u like her
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Just man-up and tell her how you feel, it's always a 'yes' or 'no' answer.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by dingbang(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Benita27:
Just man-up and tell her how you feel, it's always a 'yes' or 'no' answer.
op do it like dis. Baby oku, d way I dey take feel about you, dey make me go sarka.... Oh baby, when I wake wake up in the morning, I see ur lurv baeby... U taste like butter butter in d morning... Supernatural
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
If i was the girl i would resent you because you dont really love me
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
dingbang:
op do it like dis. Baby oku, d way I dey take feel about you, dey make me go sarka.... Oh baby, when I wake wake up in the morning, I see ur lurv baeby... U taste like butter butter in d morning... Supernatural
Cutehector, respect yourself now. grin
Re: I Need Your Advice. by dingbang(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Benita27:
Cutehector, respect yourself now. grin
grin iffa sing for u eh, u will just blush
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Don't sell yourself short.

Find someone else to chat with. Don't tell her nothing.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by mekusboy4all(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
If i was the girl i would resent you because you dont really love me
how do you mean dear.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by 2dice01: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2017
mekusboy4all:
i think am in love with this girl I met on Facebook. I don't need to explain to you guys how beautiful she is.... but she us really beautiful. we have been chatting for sometime now but I don't really know how to express my feelings to her. this usually happens whenever am with someone I really like and I know most of you guys are also victims to this. the funny thing is that is really hard to read her emotions towards me. truly I don't know why girls do that. making a guy do all the work. anyways, I need your advice pls both the good, funny, stupid and hilarious comments. all is welcomed. love you all.
firstly you need to set up a date with her..you cant be crushing on a girl on fb
You dont need to ask her out cos that is what is will be expecting...ladies want some mystery so show them you are Mysterious cheesy
Basic key is start acting like her boyfriend -Pls dont sell yourself by ask her out cos ladies have evolve pass the stone age
Re: I Need Your Advice. by mekusboy4all(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2017
2dice01:
firstly you need to set up a date with her..you cant be crushing on a girl on fb
You dont need to ask her out cos that is what is will be expecting...ladies want some mystery so show them you are Mysterious cheesy
Basic key is start acting like her boyfriend -Pls dont sell yourself by ask her out cos ladies have evolve pass the stone age
thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Senipapa(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2017
What you need to do is tell her how you feel about her, that's the simple solution here to this Lil problem you have.

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Relationship Doesn't Work Out After Everything (photo)? / Be Ur Bf Or Gf For A Day And Choose A Gift For Val (what Will You Choose) / 20 Amazing Facts About Kissing No.15 Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.