Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos (72707 Views)

Kayode Fayemi Bows To Greet Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photo) / Fashola Chilling At A 'Mama Put' In Oyo During Inspection (Photos) / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why are they the only two wearing shoes?

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by SIRmanjar(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
lawal28c:

federal govt don create market 4 North where u fit buy sense ooooo....old men witf stupidity diz days
Ur mama papa..
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by mkoabiola: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Obj and his cunning way of lyf

Visiting all d obas in Yoruba land so he can become d aree ona kankanfo of Yoruba land
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by donfemo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
No disrespect to the throne, But this man is an irresponsible man though. He is Tillaman's father who is currently older than all his current wives.

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sandydayziz:

It's aiit.. We've all been dere wink

I like ur pix

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Who took ur biscuit? undecided

I love you

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by fredoooooo: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Aremu remu ko sanwo, ebora owu himself with iku baba yeye .
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Gbemini(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Logician:
The two are mad
You dad is mad too
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by dyabman(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
devilson:
u igbo's are known to wake ur dad with knock every morning so I can't blame you.see his compressed flat head

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Gbemini:
You dad is mad too
Stay on the queue. I will attend to you when it gets to your turn
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Badtman(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Logician:
The two are mad
You and Your Likes are Mad for insulting My King

Ediot

Oga Seun Seun, Mod if you are a Yoruba Man please Just Ban this Tout on NL for Abusing our Yoruba Elders

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Badtman:
You and Your Likes are Mad for insulting My King

Ediot

Oga Seun Seun, Mod if you are a Yoruba Man please Just Ban this Tout on NL for Abusing our Yoruba Elders

Thank you for makiny point
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Johnhug66(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Logician:
The two are mad
Logician:
The two are mad
Logician:
The two are mad
I suspect an IPOD or probably a kunu drinker. We AFONJAS always give Them headache
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Icon79(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mhen, this Obasanjo ia fugly no be small. There are definitely so many things that even money cannot change.

O pari

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by soath(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wash
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Trippledee(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Logician:
The two are mad

guy why naa??
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by NovusHomo(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Logician:
The two are mad

Omo ale jati jati.
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
NovusHomo:

Omo ale jati jati.

For your mind now you've made sense ABI? undecided

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by gud4dbest(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
devilson:
dyes ur dad

Logician:

Mention one person in my family and what he/she does then I will believe you are sane....
Is it in here u guys shud b throwing stones of blatant insults at each other!... It only shows where u guys are coming from.MTCHEW!

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Kennydoc(m): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
devilson:
pained osu slave sported.

even shoeku okuku bambia nd mr.nri cannot clean alaafin of oyo shoe

Guy, are you okay? What's that rubbish you wrote, in bold? Chai! cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by dabrightt: 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Logician:
The two are mad
pPoverty is bad oo....I knw u shpouldnt have called them fools if ur one of the is ur father or ur father has influence like them...
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by devilson(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kennydoc:

Guy, are you okay? What's that rubbish you wrote, in bold? Chai! cheesy
shoeku okuku bambia is a deity worshiped by osu people aka people with compressed flat head

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by dayleke: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
Why are they the only two wearing shoes?

I thought I was the only one that noticed .
If the two can wear shoes,why not the others?
Abi that one na sign of respect too?

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Kennydoc(m): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
devilson:
shoeku okuku bambia is a deity worshiped by osu people aka people with compressed flat head

Guy, go and find out the spelling of what you intend to write, and stop fooling yourself here.
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by seguno2: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
EniHolar:
Ebora Owu himself

Ebola Owu.
The man who stole our $16 billion and put us in perpetual blackout.
Why should any sensible Nigerian hail such a thief?
If this same person hailing Obasanjo has no problem beating a phone thief to a pulp?
Are we so foolish?

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Madeb: 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Logician:

Whatever that means
Logician:

Whatever that means
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by veacea: 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
I wanted to say they should swap shoes but what's my "consign"

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by devilson(m): 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kennydoc:

Guy, go and find out the spelling of what you intend to write, and stop fooling yourself here.
It's shoeku okuku baboon not bambia right
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by redsun(m): 1:09am On Jan 23, 2017
Elders with mental faculties of badly developed toddlers that leads the purported children astray.
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by EniHolar(f): 1:13am On Jan 23, 2017
seguno2:

Ebola Owu.
The man who stole our $16 billion and put us in perpetual blackout.
Why should any sensible Nigerian hail such a thief?
If this same person hailing Obasanjo has no problem beating a phone thief to a pulp?
Are we so foolish?

Actually posted it to get likes... and I did.

Ebora Owu, whatever it means, who cares?
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by akigbemaru: 1:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Obj

Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony / General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted / Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake