Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,218 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos (72772 Views)

Kayode Fayemi Bows To Greet Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photo) / Fashola Chilling At A 'Mama Put' In Oyo During Inspection (Photos) / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by integrity15(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2017
obj baba you still relevant
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Sandydayziz(f): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2017
Tuham:

Can you tag me when you update your diary? wink don't want to miss out

I sure will wink

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by EniHolar(f): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2017
dyabman:

Dettol cares grin

Are you dettol?
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Rushmore(f): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2017
Please can someone tell me why the folks following Obj and the Oba are not wearing any foot wares?
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by tillaman(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Royalty!!
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by voicelez: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
you will make a good wife, you know how to take care of kids grin grin
Sandydayziz:

Who took ur biscuit? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by gbens2000(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sandydayziz:

girlie you are the true definition of the real African ebony beauty kiss
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Sandydayziz(f): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
voicelez:
you will make a good wife, you know how to take care of kids grin grin

Av always been gud at dat!! grin
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Sandydayziz(f): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
gbens2000:
girlie you are the true definition of the real African ebony beauty kiss

Tank u wink wink grin
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by gbens2000(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Tank u wink wink grin
UWLCM cool
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Flamezreal(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Lwkmh.... ;Dwao! You make my day....
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by dyabman(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
EniHolar:

Are you dettol?

If i don't take care of you , who will ? cool
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by amdoyin82(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Ebola of owu land...This man is meant to be in prison in an organised society..Criminal forming godfather.
u no well rara oo..
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by EniHolar(f): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
dyabman:

If i don't take care of you , who will ? cool

Can u take care of me?
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by dyabman(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
EniHolar:

Can u take care of me?

According to Obama in 2008 : YES I CAN ! grin

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by SIRmanjar(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2017
amdoyin82:
u no well rara oo..
Why de insult na?wetin make u feel so?
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by gentleman100(m): 12:54am On Jan 24, 2017
EniHolar:

Can u take care of me?
smiles...
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by amdoyin82(m): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Why de insult na?wetin make u feel so?
because you felt ebora owu, my own baba iyabo should be in prison.
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Sandydayziz(f): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Flamezreal:
Lwkmh.... ;Dwao! You make my day....

Lolz... U wlcm
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by SIRmanjar(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2017
amdoyin82:
because you felt ebora owu, my own baba iyabo should be in prison.
Money lost under im watch na..How much im get bfore im become president ad how much im get after im be president?So im suppose dey GALLOUZ.Me no send baba iyabo oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / A Closer Look At Ibrahim Babangida's Latest Picture / General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.