Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle - Nairaland / General (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle (19325 Views)

The Lord Is Giving You The Final Call / Photos;fighting Bulls Spread Panic At The Final Running In Spanish Bull Festival / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

na wa ooo grin grin grin

Sigh.  undecided  DID I SAY YOU WERE JEALOUS OF MY bosoms? I KNOW YOU ARE NOT. Where did Pure minded my bo0bs?  I said if he fine pass any of my ex's then I will step down. Posa was attacking an innocent woman- I have no time for faceless people.

If you think this is going to make him respect you, think again. It was not my fault and Im sorry, I mean it. Please, just let it go?

I'm not jealous again?
Do you want to go over your previous post?
You've overblowned this. . . .

What was all this about ?
Did naday? give you the liberty to accuse me? grin grin grin

What I want to understand is why women cant take advice. . . . it befuddles me.
Well, you're not the only one. When I told my friend that her guy was messing with her, I was jealous grin grin grin
When she told me my guy was fake, I didnt believe her for a while. Now I do sha grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2009
chinesedoll:

guys guys please give us your bestt shot
I definitely need more than dis

where is my ally Missy B
she shld be here already naaaa

i am reloading. . . . . . . . . . . grin grin grin

rhymz:

@Plat
The popcorn don finish na guguru na im remain. . .I hope U got strong teeth to grind am U know say U be butter and U teeth be like milk. . . Hehehehe. . .

wey my gas and match na?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2009
My first post:

Stop posting naked pix on NL.

It became: FL Gators is jealous. oshi lori oshi. shiooooorrr cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by rhymz(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

I'm not jealous again?
Do you want to go over your previous post?
You've overblowned this. . . .

What was all this about ?
Did naday? give you the liberty to accuse me? grin grin grin

What I want to understand is why women cant take advice. . . . it befuddles me.
Well, you're not the only one. When I told my friend that her guy was messing with her, I was jealous grin grin grin
When she told me my guy was fake, I didnt believe her for a while. Now I do sha grin
moment of truth. . . Hehehehe. . . E be like say na2day don Use man hand give am e-punches and now she's bleeding. . . First Aiiid! Sb is going down!
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

My first post:

Stop posting unclothed pix on NL.

It became: FL Gators is jealous. oshi lori oshi. shiooooorrr cheesy cheesy cheesy

my point is take ur self righteous hypocritical self out of my thread and go make ur own, then u can fume all u want about "unclothed picz"
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

i am reloading. . . . . . . . . . . grin grin grin

wey my gas and match na?

nanannana hahaah
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

my point is take your self righteous hypocritical self out of my thread and go make your own, then u can fume all u want about "unclothed picz"
Your point was that I was jealous.
A very i.diotic one at that. . . .so excuse yourself ASAP.

Sighhhhhh. . . .since thatz all for tonight. . . .
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by hotteju(f): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2009
Fine since u guys think u are very good at disses
lemme standby and see who gives up first,
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by spikedcylinder: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

My first post:

Stop posting unclothed pix on NL.

What's the difference between what Plat did and you ALWAYS posting pictures of your cleavage/big bosoms on your NL profile? undecided

And who made you Queen Mayor of morality anyway? undecided

And what the flipping heck is this thread anyway?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Your point was that I was jealous.
A very i.diotic one at that. . . .so excuse yourself ASAP.

jealous, yes u are, self righteous, definitely, hypocrite, big time. u were drooling over pics of shirtless dudes suddenly a woman who takes a pic with a bra is now ur focal point. once again, this thread is for mich and i, take ur needy lonely sorry ass out!
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by rhymz(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2009
Na2day
I wont let U kill sb here not in my presence. . .can't U see she's bleeding 4rm the nose as a result of tha e-upper cut U just gave her. . . Lol. . .no match and definitly no gas. . .
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What's the difference between what Plat did and you ALWAYS posting pictures of your cleavage/big bosoms on your NL profile? undecided

And who made you Queen Mayor of morality anyway? undecided

the thing tire me, i have asked her nicely to let it go, for days now she won't, my question now is, all this for bo0bs? is this just abt bo0bs? honestly?

rhymz:

Na2day
I wont let U kill sb here not in my presence. . .can't U see she's bleeding 4rm the nose as a result of tha e-upper cut U just gave her. . . Lol. . .no match and definitly no gas. . .

can't u read the bible again? the bible says we shld not suffer a witch to live, so make i burn am to ashes
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2009
Jealousy came from here?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358760.480.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358760.576.html#msg5062704

at first you said you didnt see nothing, the pic was posted days ago. . .
you keep reminding me of it why?
Yes . .  I have something YOU wish you have, but it aint b0obs undecided undecided undecided or ASS embarassed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

jealous, yes u are, self righteous, definitely, hypocrite, big time. u were drooling over pics of shirtless dudes suddenly a woman who takes a pic with a bra is now your focal point. once again, this thread is for mich and i, take your needy lonely sorry ass out!
You forgot, you're now my focal point.
I'm disturbed by a woman who has a man but yet reveals herself to other men. . . .and you're disturbed about my observation.

The same men who post shit about women and their decency is the same "innocent" one who views their indecency.
Let's say. . . .you point your thumb while you pint your index finger.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by rhymz(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2009
OMG! This aint gettin good for the Gators as she's been spyked by a cylinda. . .hehehe. . . I dey see danger. . . Wahala dey
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by spikedcylinder: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Jealousy came from here?

Yes . .  I have something YOU wish you have, but it aint b0obs undecided undecided undecided or ASS embarassed

What's this photo they are talking about? The one you put up when you first came on NL eons ago or another one?  
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2009
gosh i wish i hadnt drank red bull tonight angry angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What's this photo they are talking about? The one you put up when you first came on NL eons ago or another one? 
that same one from eons ago, that was posted days ago, for fun because we were discussing bo0bsundecided undecided
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Jealousy came from here?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-313577.64.html
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

I'm disturbed by a woman who has a man but yet reveals herself to other men. . . .and you're disturbed about my observation.

The same men who post poo about women and their decency is the same "innocent" one who views their indecency.

funny! show me a thread where i told women to cover up? i will show u threads where u droop over shirtless dudes, u think those guys dont have a gf? so why plat. its ok to still confess some more

platinumnk:

gosh i wish i hadnt drank red bull tonight angry angry

lol, i drank two, going to the gym and returning to the gym, talk abt an addict  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

She was in her bra, laying on a bed.

An advice: You have a boyfriend, why post that. . . .

Now am jealous? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Jealousy came from here?

lol you're going to have to dig more than that. . . ,

And for others that I've accused of that. . . . .

I am very jealous. . . .funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

funny! show me a thread where i told women to cover up? i will show u threads where u droop over shirtless dudes, u think those guys dont have a gf? so why plat. its ok to still confess some more

lol, i drank two, going to the gym and returning to the gym, talk abt an addict  embarassed embarassed embarassed

How many threads have you accused women? insulted them?
On every thread. . . .now you're yapping?
You're an hypocrite. . . . . I've already told you its because am jealous. . . .more? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chinesedoll(f): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2009
rhymz:

OMG! This aint gettin good for the Gators as she's been spyked by a cylinda. . .hehehe. . . I dey see danger. . . Wahala dey

dis boi u be real devil
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by rhymz(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

The same men who post poo about women and their decency is the same "innocent" one who views their indecency.

OH. .MY. .GOD. . .
You didn't. . .You didn't just throw shyt at Plat OMG. . .gators just gave Plat an E-4ck U and Waka all at thesame time. . . Get ready gurly. . .sb is goina get 4ck'd out now. . .oh geez. . .i can feel the rage right now. . .
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Jealousy came from here?

[size=18pt]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-355945.32.html[/size]

is she also jealous? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by spikedcylinder: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

She's not stupid, she knows the consequences of her actions before she does them. It's not really in your place to say what photos she shouldn't post on NL, as that lies with the mod in that section who'll decide whether it's a nude photo or not.
In case you haven't noticed, people are reading meanings into your crusade like you are interested in a certain man. Do you need that kind of PR?
If at all you want to advise her as a friend, you could have done it privately. And it honestly feels like you're talking from two sides of your mouth when you castigate her for showing her boobs yet you have pictures of your cleavage or you wearing hot shorts in your profile all the time.
Slow your roll, seriously.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-313577.64.html

what does that thread have to deal with you?
Where did i mention you? grin
Please check again

FL Gators:

Correction: was in dressing room.
Is it your business? we were discussing cleavage
My man did not trip, why are u so persistent to post 3 TIMES grin grin
I wasnt even planning to repost, but you keep bringing it up undecided
I can handle my bf, not you. Thanks tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by rhymz(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

You're an hypocrite. . . . . I've already told you its because am jealous. . . .more? grin grin grin grin grin
nah!
I don't fink Na2day curses women. . . He's a gent even im yabs and curses are gentlemanly. . .if U meet a misogynist,i mean real one with bad mouth. . . U go don take vex go crash since.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

She's not silly, she knows the consequences of her actions before she does them. It's not really in your place to say what photos she shouldn't post on NL, as that lies with the mod in that section who'll decide whether it's a unclothed photo or not.
In case you haven't noticed, people are reading meanings into your crusade like you are interested in a certain man. Do you need that kind of PR?
If at all you want to advise her as a friend, you could have done it privately. And it honestly feels like you're talking from two sides of your mouth when you castigate her for showing her bosoms yet you have pictures of your cleavage or you wearing hot shorts in your profile all the time.

I advised her, and she blew it out of proportion. This was about not posting naked pix and I still want to know how am jealous by that.

People have told me that I flirt a lot. . . . I took the advice and have stopped it.

It's very foolish, for me to accuse those people of being jealous because they gave me an advice.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

are u that jobless? that another girls pic on a bed is what is irking u? why not say what really is on ur mind.

FL Gators:

i yab women, that is not news, now show me one thread that i asked a lady to go cover up, show me one thread?

spikedcylinder:

She's not silly, she knows the consequences of her actions before she does them. It's not really in your place to say what photos she shouldn't post on NL, as that lies with the mod in that section who'll decide whether it's a unclothed photo or not.
If at all you want to advise her as a friend, you could have done it privately. And it honestly feels like you're talking from two sides of your mouth when you castigate her for showing her bosoms yet you have pictures of your cleavage or you wearing hot shorts in your profile all the time.

u dey mind am, take the girl out of ekiti village but u can not take ekiti village out of the girl  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

I advised her, and she blew it out of proportion. This was about not posting unclothed pix and I still want to know how am jealous by that.

People have told me that I flirt a lot. . . . I took the advice and have stopped it.

It's very foolish, for me to accuse those people of being jealous because they gave me an advice.

advised 3 TIMES! I heard you the first time, I even offered to talk to you outside,
I didnt insult you, yet you want to blow your yansh open over something you WILL never have.
He DOESNT want you, get over it. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23)

Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben / Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.