Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle (19324 Views)

The Lord Is Giving You The Final Call / Photos;fighting Bulls Spread Panic At The Final Running In Spanish Bull Festival / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Telling me?
Oh no dear. . . .try to read along the line.
Well,what can I say. . . .I gave you too much credit. Thinking you can actually think at this time of the day. . . .if at any time of the day sef.

Anything else?
wa wa wa. . . . loser!!! grin grin grin grin grin

bah! i am a loser or u are? if u don't know what else to say go to bed and count ur loses
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by rhymz(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2009
Oook!! May be I should just grab a soda and a chair and relax. . . .since I am goina be free until 1pm. . . Let's see how this thingy Goes!!
OBO NA SERIOUS MATTER INDEED.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

bah! i am a loser or u are? if u don't know what else to say go to bed and count your loses
LOL. . . ."I'm a loser, so are you". . . . . dear laawwd, you're indeed an infant. Not even a two years old.
I roll with men, not skirt sniffer like you, plz, we all have a position. Know thy limits.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

While you're doing that, can you also help your hubby with more lines to abuse me?
I'm simply getting bored. . . .its like dejavu. Been thru this b4. grin grin grin
Oh Im very sorry dear, Na2day is married to mich. I married them earlier.
I really dont have to spell out my man to you, do I? undecided

rhymz:

Oook!! May be I should just grab a soda and a chair and relax. . . .since I am goina be free until 1pm. . . Let's see how this thingy Goes!!

na waaa ooo where is mich she is missing all the gist.
Pass me some juice grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Its up to you. . . . grin
Are you going to?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by hotteju(f): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2009
Please where are the boobs causing all this commotion
If u do not like seeing naked boobs you can go on to somewhere else
there are so many other threads here on Nairaland
No need to start to call pple ugly
cos I bet u aint all that.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by rhymz(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2009
Geez na my fellow Guy na im this chick dey yab like dis? Chineke Meeen!! I can't see myself. . Hehehehe
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2009
hotteju:

Please where are the bosoms causing all this commotion
If u do not like seeing unclothed bosoms you can go on to somewhere else
there are so many other threads here on Nairaland
No need to start to call pple ugly
cos I bet u aint all that.

Nice profile pix. . . .now thatz something to be jealous of wink
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2009
rhymz:

do u mind getting me gas and a match, need to light up a witch. bible says we shld not suffer witches to live  grin grin grin

FL Gators:

LOL. . . ."I'm a loser, so are you". . . . . dear laawwd, you're indeed an infant. Not even a two years old.
I roll with men, not skirt sniffer like you, plz, we all have a position. Know thy limits.

men? dont make me laugh, u unskilled LovePeddler! go learn ur biz, u might become sumtin

platinumnk:

na waaa ooo where is mich she is missing all the gist.
Pass me some juice grin grin

ignore the witch, she is just jealous  wink wink
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

men? dont make me laugh, u unskilled LovePeddler! go learn your biz, u might become sumtin

ignore the witch, she is just jealous  wink wink
I already told you that I am more than the witch thatz been bleeping up your life.

And I already admit that I'm jealous. . . . and again, I ask you. . . .anything tangible coming out of your skirt sniffing sef? eh eh wink cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

I already told you that I am more than the witch thatz been bleeping up your life.

And I already admit that I'm jealous. . . . and again, I ask you. . . .anything tangible coming out of your skirt sniffing sef? eh eh wink cheesy

ah! don't u just love confessions smiley smiley
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

ah! don't u just love confessions smiley smiley
I love it. . . .now my blood can flow better.
Your turn, although I doubt Seun will pay for your transexual surgery wink
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by rhymz(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2009
@Na2day
Brother Plss! gas and matches?Chineke mei!! Has it come to that??. . .Mbanu Nnwanne!! Na mouth war be dis one face am!! And Gators. . . Run. .run. .run 4 ya life. . . .lol. .
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2009
hotteju- nice pic jare grin

FL Gators:

Its up to you. . . . grin
Are you going to?

na. . . from the way you been slighting me since AUGUST, it seems you already know grin
It was not my fault jare, and im sorry sad

@rhymes- u no pass the popcorn sef?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chinesedoll(f): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2009
anybody cares for a drink?  *pulls a chair out lemme see how tis would end
since the Lexi saga no exciting e-fights on here
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

na. . . from the way you been slighting me since AUGUST, it seems you already know grin
Since August?
Girl, you're going to have to remind me.
[size=18pt]Do you know how many people have been telling you about it?
Was pureminded jealous? Was amebo jealous? was posakosa jealous? Amongst many.
When will you women take advice and stop thinking that people are jealous when its given.
Should I think its for mature minded only? undecided[/size]

And dear, am against many ppl on here, so dont think you're special.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by dapsycool(m): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2009
Oya he don do, tongue I don pay platinumnk bride price, grin We are married now, so no more free show  tongue
platinumnk
Now ignore them, what God has joined together, anyone that tries to put asunder will kick bucket  cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by hotteju(f): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

@rhymes- u no pass the popcorn sef?

fanx

u guys should chill out
Candid camera its just the internet.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

I love it. . . .now my blood can flow better.
Your turn, although I doubt Seun will pay for your transexual surgery wink

transsexual? is that sumtin ur father did? its ok to confess since u are in the spirit

FL Gators:

Since August?
When will you women take advice and stop thinking that people are jealous when its given.

finally, she is naming her network of gossipers
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by rhymz(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2009
And ehm. . .ehmm. .Mr Moderator. .Mr Moderator U re spoiling my fun O,enh! i can't even say bo.obs or brea.st or even bob.by without U editing it to Bossom. . Scheew. . .ki lo n je be? i go fight U O?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

transsexual? is that sumtin your father did? its ok to confess since u are in the spirit

finally, she is naming her network of gossipers

I.d,iot, this were on all NL. . . .and any viewer was there. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anything else? Pathetic f.a.g
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by hotteju(f): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2009
rhymz:

And ehm. . .ehmm. .Mr Moderator. .Mr Moderator U re spoiling my fun O,enh! i can't even say bo.obs or brea.st or even bob.by without U editing it to Bossom. . Scheew. . .ki lo n je be? i go fight U O?

LOL
Criminal
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

I.d,iot, this were on all NL. . . .and any viewer was there. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anything else? Pathetic f.a.g

the voice of a pathetic loser, since ur father is a fa.g, what is new?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

the voice of a pathetic loser, since your father is a fa.g, what is new?
My father?
grin grin grin AND YOU SAID YOUR NOT A KID
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

My father?
grin grin grin AND YOU SAID YOUR NOT A KID

ouch! did i strike another nerve there? my bad
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

ouch! did i strike another nerve there? my bad
oh no u didnt. . . .so, wetin my father do again? grin grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

oh no u didnt. . . .so, wetin my father do again? grin grin grin grin

why not ask him?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

why not ask him?
Oh you dnt know again? Werent you just saying my father?
You're a confused fellow. . . .
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2009
dapsycool:

Oya he don do, tongue I don pay platinumnk bride price, grin We are married now, so no more free show  tongue
platinumnk
Now ignore them, what God has joined together, anyone that tries to put asunder will kick bucket  cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

na wa ooo grin grin grin

FL Gators:

Since August?

Sigh.  undecided  DID I SAY YOU WERE JEALOUS OF MY BOOBS? I KNOW YOU ARE NOT. Where did Pure minded my bo0bs?  I said if he fine pass any of my ex's then I will step down. Posa was attacking an innocent woman- I have no time for faceless people.

If you think this is going to make him respect you, think again. It was not my fault and Im sorry, I mean it. Please, just let it go?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Oh you dnt know again? Werent you just saying my father?
You're a confused fellow. . . .

again, pot calling kettle black
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chinesedoll(f): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2009
guys guys please give us ur bestt shot
I definitely need more than dis

where is my ally Missy B
she shld be here already naaaa
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by rhymz(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2009
@Plat
The popcorn don finish na guguru na im remain. . .I hope U got strong teeth to grind am U know say U be butter and U teeth be like milk. . . Hehehehe. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23)

Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben / Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.