Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle (19357 Views)

The Lord Is Giving You The Final Call / Photos;fighting Bulls Spread Panic At The Final Running In Spanish Bull Festival / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Go Down)

Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

I will be mod tomorrow and I will move a motion that all you youngsters on this forum should have your handles laced with 'underage' angry grin
By "tomorrow", I woulda quit nairaland. loool I've stayed long enough.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 6:32am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

excuse me, face your Mitchelin and let him face me. . . .

Mitchelin, na2day? wants to see your package in peace.
Waiting. Cuz it seems like someone hurt you
I already responded
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

I already responded
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 6:33am On Dec 07, 2009
chiogo:

We all know y'all ain't going nowhere. We're all stuck with NL forever, face it! grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 6:38am On Dec 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

We all know y'all ain't going nowhere. We're all stuck with NL forever, face it! grin
LOL I reject it in Jesus name!!!! tongue Most of my Nairaland buddies from '07 quit long time ago. I'm the black sheep. embarassed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 6:38am On Dec 07, 2009
chiogo:

The underage? WTF? That isn't part of my id.  tongue
Ask Na2day? what's going on.

shataap dia!  angry angry

michelin89:

na2day

Why live in denial? You can't do without me!!!

satan pack ur load and go, i say pack ur load and go in Jesus name!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

chiogo:

I can have my cake and eat it too. Dunno about you!

in which universe?

FL Gators:

excuse me, face your Mitchelin and let him face me. . . .

Mitchelin, na2day? wants to see your package in peace.
Waiting. Cuz it seems like someone hurt you

i have made a covenant with my eye, why shld i look at underdeveloped bo0bs  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

chiogo:

good riddance to bad rubbish!  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2009
wwa wa wa waeva.

We know how you naija men are. Cant come clean with your feelings in a respectful way.

Bunch of araokos. rotfl
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 6:40am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

shataap dia!  angry angry

satan pack your load and go, i say pack your load and go in Jesus name!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

in which universe?

i have made a covenant with my eye, why shld i look at underdeveloped bo0bs  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

good riddance to bad rubbish!  tongue tongue tongue
LOL don't worry, I woulda said the same thing if you were to leave. No wonder you ain't getting none. lmao
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 6:42am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

wwa wa wa waeva.

We know how you naija men are. Cant come clean with your feelings in a respectful way.

Bunch of araokos. rotfl
Hahahhaa. . . why you dey yab us now?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

Hahahhaa. . . why you dey yab us now?
def not you, sweety. You're not like them.
I even wonder if you're Nigerian sometimes undecided
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2009
chiogo:

LOL don't worry, I woulda said the same thing if you were to leave. No wonder you ain't getting none. lmao

i definitely not interested in getting ur  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed that has never experienced the growth of a pubic hair ever  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

FL Gators:

wwa wa wa waeva.

Bunch of araokos. rotfl

are u referring to ur bf?

FL Gators:

def not you, sweety. You're not like them.
I even wonder if you're Nigerian sometimes undecided

the fact ur ekiti men lack expression, plz dont use it to generalize on us
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

the fact your ekiti men lack expression, plz dont use it to generalize on us
I expected this. . . . rotfl.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

i definitely not interested in getting your  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed that has never experienced the growth of a pubic hair ever  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I wasn't talking about me in the first place. You just ain't getting none from all angles.  embarassed As for pubic hair, some people like it smooth.  tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 7:04am On Dec 07, 2009
chiogo:

I wasn't talking about me in the first place. You just ain't getting none from all angles.  embarassed As for pubic hair, some people like it smooth.  tongue

i believe i said it never grew, meaning u are not in the age of puberty. as for getting it, u betcha! cool cool cool cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2009
hmmmm. . . . . glad someone told me to check this thread. . . will be back
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

As long as they both stop displaying it like Plat was displayng her unclothed pix, I dont mind.

Damm. . . its like the 3rd time you are mentioning my CLOTHED pic. what is wrong with the pic? Do I have something u wish u had?? lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Damm. . . its like the 3rd time you are mentioning my CLOTHED pic. what is wrong with the pic? Do I have something u wish u had?lipsrsealed cheesy
You know, when you typed "will be back", I was hoping for something more delicious, not something women say for their self-importance.
What happened?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by dayokanu(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2009
Platinum,

Don't mind Gators jor, I sense jealousy. Can you flash me the picture pls?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2009
And next time your puppet wants to observe my actions, tell him not to deceive you for a lil peek at the p.u.ssy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 07, 2009
dayokanu:

Platinum,

LOL the time you decide to talk to me, na this?
Dayo, why are you pissed sef angry angry angry undecided undecided
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Damm. . . its like the 3rd time you are mentioning my CLOTHED pic. what is wrong with the pic? Do I have something u wish u had??  lipsrsealed cheesy

this clothed pic issue na wa oo, are we still talking about bo0bs or something else? well if it is bo0bs, my money is on plat, if it is something else, my money is still on plat.

FL Gators:

You know, when you typed "will be back", I was hoping for something more delicious, not something women say for their self-importance.
What happened?

i am not sure why u are attacking this poor girl up and down but just to be clear, you got nothing on plat, bo0bs, bo0ty, shape, and recently intelligence from ur behavior (i actually held u in high regards b4 now). shopping for a girl is like shopping for clothes, u need to get what will strike others dead, ur type will be found at walmart, her type will be at nostrom at the least. now back off the girl and leave her in peace for crying out loud!  angry angry angry angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 7:52am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

What happened?

Na. .  lol. not self-importance, you mentioned my bo0bs 3 times sef. Thanks grin grin

dayokanu:

Platinum,

na see u oooo, i dont want your cousin to be rifled up again grin grin

FL Gators:

And next time your puppet wants to observe my actions, tell him not to deceive you for a lil peek at the p.u.ssy

lmao! so outta context. . . but im let it slide. tongue tongue
but thanks so much for your concern cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

i am not sure why u are attacking this poor girl up and down but just to be clear, you got nothing on plat, bo0bs, bo0ty, shape, and recently intelligence from your behavior (i actually held u in high regards b4 now). shopping for a girl is like shopping for clothes, u need to get what will strike others dead, your type will be found at walmart, her type will be at nostrom at the least. now back off the girl and leave her in peace for crying out loud!  angry angry angry angry
You've lost your darn mind. When will you stop being a womanwrapper?
Nigga, you're such a hot mess. So because I suggested to her not to post naked pix on NL means am jealous?
Well, let me and her and you to the list of NL women who thinks that I'm jealous of their boobs, booty, lets, hips and what not.

If it makes both of you feel better, I am very very jealous.

It's called decency, something you and her should acquire.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Na. .  lol. not self-importance, you mentioned my bosoms 3 times sef. Thanks grin grin

na see u oooo, i dont want your cousin to be rifled up again grin grin

lmao! so outta context. . . but im let it slide. tongue tongue
but thanks so much for your concern cool

The problem with NL ladies is that once you've been complimented, you think you're all that.

My dear, dontlet me get started on your physical features. . . . .infact, I'll let posakosa and pureminded fix that. Maybe they're also jealous.

Point it. . . .posting n.aked pix on NL gives. . . .Nevermind, what am I saying? Married men and perverts needs someone easy to compliment and manipulate to show their p.u.ssy. Continue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 7:58am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

You've lost your darn mind. When will you stop being a womanwrapper?
Nigga, you're such a hot mess. So because I suggested to her not to post unclothed pix on NL means am jealous?
Well, let me and her and you to the list of NL women who thinks that I'm jealous of their bosoms, booty, lets, hips and what not.

If it makes both of you feel better, I am very very jealous.

It's called decency, something you and her should acquire.

now now now! did i strike a nerve? in case u don't know, ppl have posted all kinds of picz on NL and i never heard ur self-righteous voice coming on their case but suddenly u want to educate plat, how abt minding ur own damn biz for a change!

FL Gators:

The problem with NL ladies is that once you've been complimented, you think you're all that.

My dear, dontlet me get started on your physical features. . . . .infact, I'll let posakosa and pureminded fix that. Maybe they're also jealous.

Point it. . . .posting n.aked pix on NL gives. . . .Nevermind, what am I saying? Married men and perverts needs someone easy to compliment and manipulate to show their p.u.ssy. Continue

all time low, bcuz no one complimented ur figure u are mad, iight, gator, u look sexy, ur bo0bs are so big they clean the entire state of ekiti, now take ur nickle and get a life!
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

now now now! did i strike a nerve? in case u don't know, ppl have posted all kinds of picz on NL and i never heard your self-righteous voice coming on their case but suddenly u want to educate plat, how abt minding your own damn biz for a change!

all time low, bcuz no one complimented your figure u are mad, iight, gator, u look sexy, your bo0bs are so big they clean the entire state of ekiti, now take your nickle and get a life!

Education is a priority. . . .unfortunately its also a priviledge.

Thanks, my bosoms cant only clean the state of Ekiti, but also Nigeria. I feel much better. . . .let me start posting unclothed pix online. My boyfriend wont mind. . . .because he cares so much about me.

Some women are . . . .they give naija men s.h.it to say
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Wow. . . lmao letting it all out huh? Where was the indency in the 6pack thread.
In case you havent realized, I can care less what you and other non essential to my life thinks.
You call it decency? Where was I unclothed? Maybe u need glasses? undecided undecided
Like i said its not my boobs you are so pissed about but about that. . .I can't help you. GET OVER IT.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Wow. . . lmao letting it all out huh? Where was the indency in the 6pack thread.
In case you havent realized, I can care less what you and other non essential to my life thinks.
You call it decency? Where was I unclothed? Maybe u need glasses? undecided undecided
Like i said its not my bosoms you are so pissed about but about that. . .I can't help you. GET OVER IT.
When was you nake.D? Post it again, let NL see na. . . .

Little girl little girl, when someone advice you, it does not mean they hate on you. . . .

Plat, dnt let a few men here cause disrespect between me and you. Cause I can get as low as you in insult, if you want to go down that lane.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Education is a priority. . . .unfortunately its also a priviledge.

Thanks, my bosoms cant only clean the state of Ekiti, but also Nigeria. I feel much better. . . .let me start posting unclothed pix online. My boyfriend wont mind. . . .because he cares so much about me.

Some women are . . . .they give naija men s.h.it to say

stop calling movie stars u see on tv ur bf, they dont know u, get a real bf and u will spend less time worrying abt another woman's bo0bs  tongue tongue

FYI: u know this thread was meant for mich and i, right? just making sure
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

stop calling movie stars u see on tv your bf, they dont know u, get a real bf and u will spend less time worrying abt another woman's bo0bs  tongue tongue

FYI: u know this thread was meant for mich and i, right? just making sure
Let me face one girl at a time. . . .when Plat and me are done, it'll be your turn.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

When was you nake.D? Post it again, let NL see na. . . .

finally u want to see the bo0bs too? lesbian!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

FL Gators:

Let me face one girl at a time. . . .when Plat and me are done, it'll be your turn.

since men from ur village are sissies, its hard for u to know the difference in the real world. if u have sumtin on ur mind ooze it out right now. how can another woman's body make ur brain so numb?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

finally u want to see the bo0bs too? lesbian!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

since men from your village are sissies, its hard for u to know the difference in the real world. if u have sumtin on your mind ooze it out right now. how can another woman's body make your brain so numb?

Yes thatz my problem.

Now move aside.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22)

Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware / What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72