Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari (21359 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far / Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by olu2812: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2017
Theatre of Absurdity! Everybody in dis present government needs vacation... Finger crossed!
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by africanusvu(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2017
360frolic:
NIgeria's Transport Minister, Rotimi Amaechi, has refuted death reports of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Speaking on AriseTV during the weekend, Amaechi said Buhari is fit and healthy.

‘’Last Sunday, the president stood for one hour; and if he is not fit he would have collapsed. I do not think we should discuss president’s medical history. What are we worrying about? I will soon go for 10 days’ vacation, in which I will go for medical check-up. The rumour about his death or he is alive, is all nonsense,’’ he said.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/like-buhari-i-will-soon-embark-on-10.html

smiley,So.this man is stil in nig? i thought he av been on a very long vacation? was he nt the former gov of rivers? what is he into now,?guess business?
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by Stevengold(m): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2017
Nigeria is becoming too hot for them.
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by Ruggedpen: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2017
this people will be building hospital here and always go outside for regular check up, so why do u think they will change ? they don't have confidence in the system they put in place in Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by Maski87: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2017
Take style go offload money for oyibo bank
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by IamThrive(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2017
Come which vacation are you talking about Rotimi?

Is it the one you have been on since you were appointed Minister of transportation which you celebrated with Goodluck pet project Kubwa - Kaduna railway and vanished or
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by Halo22: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2017
If we continue like this, what Will become of our future? Every small health challenge, they will think of going overseas....Why not equip our health sector for the good of everyone?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by MayhorE(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2017
Bunch of thieves, they deposited billions of Naira for buhari hear in Abuja for his health care like say he be #SS(Sickle cell) agent, and he still move ahead to travel out of the country for health care, May God judge you all

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by alaskido(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2017
The evil that me do lives with them. They need medical attention to treat their sins.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2017
grin grin grin may history favour you.
EastGold:
You people said more than this during Yar'Adua's regime
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by Elle277(f): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2017
Almost forgot he's a Minister..
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by bart10: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2017
How old be this guy wey he don dey copy Bubu undecided
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by ephi123(f): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2017
thestevens:
Abeg,all of them should go on vacation let conduct a new election.

rotfl... cheesy
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by yedidiah(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2017
oya FMCs all over the country, come and see why Government don't take your calls for improved medical system serious.

Na overseas things just for check ups.
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by seankay(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2017
All the money being wasted abroad by our rulers for medical trips would have upgraded our hospitals to a world class standard

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by Berryking(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2017
The country don stress dem both. We all need vacation na.
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2017
I dont know which person is not on medical vacation in Aso Rock since last year. All I know is that APC has been on medically induced coma since PDP handed over power to them. Can someone prove that they are not on vacation since May 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by greggng: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2017
Sir is a well deserved vacation. You work so hard that makes me wonder if you re the only minister in Nigeria. We love you go and come back safely
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by Charly68: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Who is a fool in Naija? This people are planning cabinet shake up under the pretence of holyday...they cool off to restrategize
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by fosch: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
PMB banned importation of rice and a whole lot yet couldn't ban foreign medical check up/leave trip for himself and cabinet members. Until this is stopped, I bet u Naija is going nowhere.
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by fosch: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
All the generating sets/ solar panels in Aso rock villa,state government houses,ministers,commissioners,National and state Houses of Assembly,senators,Rep members,perm sec and directors offices and private homes be removed,I bet you within 1 week or less our power will be restored
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by ebuclassic18(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dannyset:
Wailers will say Amaechi too want to die na
We are just being unnecessarily rugged in this part of the world, where medical check up is almost forbidden. I am not saying they should travel for it, but thinking someone is about to die is the only reason he goes for a check up is laughable.

your not saying they shuld travel,,,, look at ursef but your presido have traveled watching channels tv over there posting the picture you guyz are juz sick and annoying
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by goldensmiles: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
may God help our leaders in dis country
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by Dannyset(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
ebuclassic18:

your not saying they shuld travel,,,, look at ursef but your presido have traveled watching channels tv over there posting the picture you guyz are juz sick and annoying

Am sure you don't have comprehension problem? Never in this forum quote me again if you can't read and think with your head. Olodo
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by idupaul: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
EastGold:
You people said more than this during Yar'Adua's regime

They even told us Yar Adua played squash for 2 hrs
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by TijaniAbu: 6:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Why can't amaechi go to the billion dollar Aso Rock clinic? Anyway that his big stomach is hiding serious liver problem
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by ebuclassic18(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Dannyset:

Am sure you don't have comprehension problem? Never in this forum quote me again if you can't read and think with your head. Olodo
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by ebuclassic18(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2017
Dannyset:

idiot and half
Re: Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2017
Tummy tuck perhaps. He needs it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) / Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List / Buhari Declines Comment In Shagari’s Condolence Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.