Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

“i’m Proud Of What The Nigerian Media Are Achieving” – President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’m Proud Of What The Nigerian Media Are Achieving” – President Buhari (518 Views)

The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media / 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian / German Secret BND Spied On Nigerian Media, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Proud Of What The Nigerian Media Are Achieving” – President Buhari by MyCelebrityGist: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2017

President Muhammadu Buhari has saluted the Nigerian media for performing its duties diligently.

The President, who made his position known on his Twitter handle, @MBuhari, on Sunday in London, said he was always in touch with news from home.

President Buhari, whose picture was also posted in the tweet, specifically named Channels TV as one of his favorite Television stations.

He said: “Wherever I am, I keep up with news from home. Channels TV is one of my favorites. I’m proud of what the Nigerian media are achieving.’’

The post has, therefore, dispelled the insinuation about the President’s health conditions.

The Presidential spokespersons on Saturday night in Abuja described as “evil rumours” the social media reports on President Muhammadu Buhari’s health conditions.

President Muhammadu Buhari left Abuja for the United Kingdom on Thursday on a short leave, which is part of his annual vacation.

He is expected to resume work on February 6, 2017.
Re: “i’m Proud Of What The Nigerian Media Are Achieving” – President Buhari by DropShot: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2017
PMB till Liepods get sense! grin grin
Re: “i’m Proud Of What The Nigerian Media Are Achieving” – President Buhari by Mufasa27(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2017
Channels media house was one of the tools apc used to brainwashed the zombies and to promote fake stories and propaganda..
Re: “i’m Proud Of What The Nigerian Media Are Achieving” – President Buhari by brostheo(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2017
Who is buhari again?
Re: “i’m Proud Of What The Nigerian Media Are Achieving” – President Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2017
brostheo:
Who is buhari again?

Your commander in chief

Someone old enough to be yo..r grandpa

Nightmare of your hero

Tormentor of wailers and families
Re: “i’m Proud Of What The Nigerian Media Are Achieving” – President Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2017
Mufasa27:
Channels media house was one of the tools apc used to brainwashed the zombies and to promote fake stories and propaganda..

Pdp used AIT to spread falsehood and hatred
Re: “i’m Proud Of What The Nigerian Media Are Achieving” – President Buhari by psucc(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2017
Achieved in police custody?
Brainwashing.
Re: “i’m Proud Of What The Nigerian Media Are Achieving” – President Buhari by Mufasa27(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2017
sarrki:

Pdp used AIT to spread falsehood and hatred
Really Im not aware of that!!!

(1) (Reply)

See Buhari's Statement That Will Shock You / BREAKING: Buhari Extends Vacation Till Further Notice / Shame On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.