Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) (16943 Views)

I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim / Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by me69: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Anticorruption:
thought she is now a UN staff
She's leaving March 2nd
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by 2ru9jaman: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
I served at Nguru during my NYSC days, beautiful memory. If you have never been to this place you are missing a lot. From Gashua to Nguru(Yobe atate) all through Birnawa and karikasama in Jigawa state you see wetlands, fishes from fresh water, cheap food rich and and undiluted fresh nunu. Wonderful experiences then. I'm eager to visit those places again.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by 2ru9jaman: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
coptic:
Nguru, nice one.

Tons of good memories of this wonderful and peaceful place.

The very place where I learnt to swim.

wink

@coptic, where did you reside while at Nguru. I hope didnot kill the migrant water fowl then
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by coptic: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
2ru9jaman:

@coptic, where did you reside while at Nguru. I hope didnot kill the migrant water fowl then

I was in the Barracks, bro. How about you?

I didn't kill any water fowls o, but I ate plenty. grin
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by Reader1988: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
2ru9jaman:
I served at Nguru during my NYSC days, beautiful memory. If you have never been to this place you are missing a lot. From Gashua to Nguru(Yobe atate) all through Birnawa and karikasama in Jigawa state you see wetlands, fishes from fresh water, cheap food rich and and undiluted fresh nunu. Wonderful experiences then. I'm eager to visit those places again.
Where did u serve at Nguru and when. I live at Nguru. Since the inception of Boko Haram, no single attack has been carried
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nice one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits St. Charles Borromeo Hospital In Onitsha, Donates N10m / Swindlers Swoop On Jonathan’s Ministers-the Sun Newspaper / Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.