Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (8181 Views)

Love & Dating Blogs For Sale (for Bloggers) / A BEST Romantic Idea For Bloggers (bloggers Alone Please) / For Tips On Romance, Socio-sexual Relations, Answer And Win(recharge Cards)..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2017
craze ppl full here o, lemme wait for more comments tho
Re: by WALEXYY(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
iLegend:
[PICTURES] Which Of These VÁGINAS Will You Go For? Bloggers Come In For Tips

While looking at those front pages, I want to say something to some smart bloggers. I want to help 5 bloggers reduce their stress in gathering news to post. With what I'm about to give those bloggers they'll not jump from one site to another looking for news. This is better than any RSS feed you'll ever use. Some of you use feedly, feed.mikle, shafaqna, dynamicdrive, newsone, , and many other news curation sites. CNN world, BBC world, Aljazeera Africa, Yahoo News, Google and others. I have simplified blogging with a new system. I don't need to leave my forum or site to get the news. All of them come to me and I want the same for 5 of you. I created a system called ACID where A stands for All-News, C for Curated News, I for International News and D for Direct News. All news, fashion, sports, current fixtures, gossip, music, entertainment and more will be on your laps before Nairaland, Naijaload, Naij, Linda Ikeji and others get the news. Its about speed and audience. I haven't started posting because I have too many things to post. I just dey observe dey build the brand.

Please there's a huge requirement.

1. You MUST have a smart phone with sufficient RAM and speed. (Dumb phones are not allowed).

2. High speed network. (Edge or GPRS is not allowed).

3. No laptop or computer. (I designed this for mobile phones only. Using a computer will trigger the desktop version which takes time to load).

4. Navigate to my site, create an account, activate it, then PM me on that same website to send you the KEY/PASSWORD to the sacred place.

5. Only the first 5 will have access to it. I may reduce it to only 3, but let's keep it 5 for now.

Note: after giving access to 5 people I'll make it the 6th person. If I see more than 6 people viewing the sacred vault I'll remove everyone, including myself. Don't share the password with any living thing.

None of them for me.
Re: by princeemmma(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
na you dey post rubbish for here abi, he be like say make i

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) / Leaked Phone Conversation Between NYSC Corper And SS2 Female Student / The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.