Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? (4925 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) / Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by ivandragon: 2:30am On Jan 24, 2017
apropos of PMB's doublespeak about medical tourism & growing the local industries, he does have a right to his privacy while on vacation/medical check up... if the Nigerian taxpayers are not footing the bill...

& as much as his location & the way the picture was taken creates more questions than it answers, I am more baffled by the seeming fact that a 10 day leave that is supposed to end 6/2/17 seems to have started since 22/1/17... rather than 28/1/17...

that's a full 6 days before the leave actually starts...

why not just take 15 days straight?

something is certainly off... but I wish the president well.
Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
StOla:

I'm happy to have brought you out of your deceit. I can detect bullshit posing as an innocent opinion 1000decibels away.

Now that we know you are one of Fayose's retarde.d sycophants, you can express your conspiracy theories without inhibition.

Why not include the pictures of Fayose addressing an audience in China? An audience who cared less about an idle African posing at the podium in a public transport station, while everyone else busied themselves with their mission at the station.

Have you noticed you are the only one trying so damn hard to defend your gullibility? No you can't notice this cuz you are too dumb to notice it despite other sensible people trying to help you...a fool never accepts his foolishness. Better you remain a fool rather than people helping you to have a little sense.

Final shot: you are irredeemably gullible, your case is beyond repair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by obailala(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Have you noticed you are the only one trying so damn hard to defend your gullibility? No you can't notice this cuz you are too dumb to notice it despite other sensible people trying to help you...a fool never accepts his foolishness. Better you remain a fool rather than people helping you to have a little sense.

Lol.. Na wa!.. You should actually be grateful that there's someone responding to your banters in such a meaningless thread.

We agree with you, Buhari is in Germany, or maybe in Daura, or in fact, he's wherever you think he's in and the presidency has been lying to Nigerians all along; such despicable punks. I'm sure you feel much better now with your brilliant discovery tongue.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by StOla: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Not many have the time to educate conspiracy theorists who have become so enamoured with their own delusions, hence the reason why many viewed your post and retraced their steps back into the sphere of sane minds. That does not erase the fact that miserable people know how to find themselves, hence the support you have received from fellow thomases.

That I have chosen not to just view your post, but show you your stupidity, is the least I can contribute to our falling educational standards.

When Buhari is shown returning from the UK and not from Kaduna, I hope you would voluntarily call yourself a fool then, unbidden?

I will be waiting to hand you your dunce cap then.

You are irredeemably handicapped, mentally.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
obailala:
Lol.. Na wa!.. You should actually be grateful that there's someone responding to your banters in such a meaningless thread.

We agree with you, Buhari is in Germany, or maybe in Daura, or in fact, he's wherever you think he's in and the presidency has been lying to Nigerians all along; such despicable punks. I'm sure you feel much better now with your brilliant discovery tongue.

A dumbo defending a dumbo...what an irony.
Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by obailala(m): 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

A dumbo defending a dumbo...what an irony.
Lol.. only a dumbass would read what i wrote and think i was defending something. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
StOla:

Not many have the time to educate conspiracy theorists who have become so enamoured with their own delusions, hence the reason why many viewed your post and retraced their steps back into the sphere of sane minds. That does not erase the fact that miserable people know how to find themselves, hence the support you have received from fellow thomases.

That I have chosen not to just view your post, but show you your stupidity, is the least I can contribute to our falling educational standards.

When Buhari is shown returning from the UK and not from Kaduna, I hope you would voluntarily call yourself a fool then, unbidden?

I will be waiting to hand you your dunce cap then.

You are irredeemably handicapped, mentally.

So, you had all the time to type the above trash...typical of an educated fool. Wake up from your dysfunctional and myopic sense of reasoning...the better you realise your "Super Hero" Buhari has failed Nigerians the better for your health...the crashing economy is visible to the eyes and audible to the ears but sadly only you and a few destined zombies wouldn't know this, to you and your fellow zombies Buhari and APC can never tell a lie, infact they have never lied(Lai Muhammad is the most truthful human being God blessed Nigeria with)...again I repeat, my 7 year old cousin is far smarter than an educated, irredeemably foolish, apologetic graduate like you...you need to refund whoever sponsored your education, what a waste and a disgrace, You should be grateful I had the time to point out the disease eating deep into your empty skull.

Last Bullet:

I would be ashamed if I were your classmate in school...I can forgive you if you were under the influence of alcohol or Oshogbo weed but your case is way beyond that...this is purely a mental disorder, you need to visit the hospital for brain scan as soon as possible.

Did I just take you to the cleaners?...sorry I had to cuz that's were you belong.
Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by StOla: 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

So, you had all the time to type the above trash...typical of an educated fool. Wake up from your dysfunctional and myopic sense of reasoning...the better you realise your "Super Hero" Buhari has failed Nigerians the better for your health...the crashing economy is visible to the eyes and audible to the ears but sadly only you and a few destined zombies wouldn't know this, to you and your fellow zombies Buhari and APC can never tell a lie, infact they have never lied(Lai Muhammad is the most truthful human being God blessed Nigeria with)...again I repeat, my 7 year old cousin is far smarter than an educated, irredeemably foolish, apologetic graduate like you...you need to refund whoever sponsored your education, what a waste and a disgrace, You should be grateful I had the time to point out the disease eating deep into your empty skull.

Last Bullet:

I would be ashamed if I were your classmate in school...I can forgive you if you were under the influence of alcohol or Oshogbo weed but your case is way beyond that...this is purely a mental disorder, you need to visit the hospital for brain scan as soon as possible.

Did I just take you to the cleaners?...sorry I had to cuz that's were you belong.

So Buhari has failed is the reason for your propaganda? So all you've been alluding to about whether Buhari is in the UK or not is not based on any logical thought, but borne out of frustration?

Keep talking and revealing you're actually on a mission.

This is not about the Nigerian state of affairs or whether someone is APC or PDP. This is about the fact that a president is on a private vacation and at a stated location that has now been disputed by a mob of deplorables who look for irrelevant evidences and articulate mentally depreciating arguments to prove a point based on an agenda to vent their frustration.

Atleast I managed to draw you out of your facade of innocent questions, and have exposed you with your own words as someone who has an agenda.

You're ashamed because I proved your paperweight 7 reasons as thoughts from someone who is mentally handicapped?
Imagine the point about the position of the TV? I reckon in the UK, TV sets are hung on the ceiling while viewers look up with a stiff neck?
I swear, you're really miserable with your points.

Just admit you're a fool when Buhari returns from the UK and not from a house in Kaduna.

At least everyone would know the village noisemaker has come again if you try such shenanigans again.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by EgusiSoup: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
StOla:

Were you expecting to see the president pose for the picture of him relaxing with the TV and making personal calls?

Do you know what a candid shot is?

He is on a private vacation. He does not owe every person who chooses to start a campaign of lies a rebuttal that is of their own decided specification.

Let the man be!

If you do not see him return after his official vacation tenure, then you can join the bandwagon of conspiracy theorists with all objectivity.

Are you not tired of this unguarded exhibition of raw foolishness? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by Chiefobdk1: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
StOla:

I don't know where minds like yours are bred? That place certainly needs to be fumigated to save Nigeria from the emergence of mentally handicapped citizens.

Below are the other give-aways you missed.

Didn't you also notice the TV is a typical Nigerian TV?
I could also smell the aroma of Amala and Ewedu from the picture. Being in UK, the picture should have been dissipating the smell of fish and chips.
I also do not see any white person in the picture. How can he be in the UK without being with white people?
How come it is not snowing inside the room, is it not snowing in the UK now?
Why is the room not gold plated? How can an African leader survive such a simple interior?
Infact, if it was Buhari in the picture, his ADC should have been standing beside the TV.
What is the Nigerian flag doing in the apartment of the Nigerian President in UK? It ought to have been the Union Jack on display like the colonial era.

Should I entertain your infectious idiocy furthermore?

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by StOla: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
EgusiSoup:

Are you not tired of this unguarded exhibition of raw foolishness? undecided

Elegusi, what is your own brilliant expose on Buhari's false vacation in the UK?

Let me guess.

Why is he not wearing a snow cap in the room while it is snowing in the UK?
His snow boot should have been captured in the picture?
We don't see any frostbite on his body?
He should have been drinking tea, since tea is loved in the UK?
The TV station should have been Sky news or BBC. Channels TV shows he's in Nigeria.
The room should have been painted Red, White, and Blue in UK and England colours.
He is speaking Hausa in the picture, the picture should have shown him speaking queens English since he claims to be in the UK.

Have I dumbed down my intelligence enough to qualify as a miserable wailer?

One idiot claimed he did not see any central heating in the picture, a necessity in British home design especially now during the winter, as though the picture we all see is of the schematic of the house or room, or a realtor's marketing photo album of a house up for sale.

I entertained his stupidity and told him because I also cannot see a door in that picture that shows very little of the room, I have employed his stupid logic and concluded that the room certainly has no door. The puzzle then is, how did Buhari gain entry into this room?

I will continue to torment your stupidity till you acquire intelligence by force.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by ddippset(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
StOla:

Elegusi, what is your own brilliant expose on Buhari's false vacation in the UK?

Let me guess.

The TV station should have been Sky news or BBC. Channels TV shows he's in Nigeria.
The room should have been painted Red, White, and Blue in UK and England colours.
He is speaking Hausa in the picture, the picture should have shown him speaking queens English since he claims to be in the UK.

One idiot claimed he did not see any central heating in the picture, a necessity in British home design especially now during the winter, as though the picture we all see is of the schematic of the house or room, or a realtor's marketing photo album of a house up for sale.

I entertained his stupidity and told him because I also cannot see a door in that picture that shows very little of the room, I have employed his stupid logic and concluded that the room certainly has no door. The puzzle then is, how did Buhari gain entry into this room?

I will continue to torment your stupidity till you acquire intelligence by force.
guy please just have mercy on them. You have sonned them too badly. Your level of reasoning as well as your articulation is way beyond them. Please pardon their ignorance and give them absolution.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by Teague4league(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
owopokiri:

Why are you barking upandan? Are you quarreling with your wife or somethings? I haven't seen anything on this thread yet that will provoke you this much. Go out outside and get some fresh air..
grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by EgusiSoup: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
StOla:

Let me guess.

**looks for plank to reset his head**

Those tribal marks on your face has affected your sensibilities. You have clearly exhibited a rare case of chronic stupidity.

Keep pouring water inside our baskets. Quit when your tired.

***spits**

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
StOla:

So Buhari has failed is the reason for your propaganda? So all you've been alluding to about whether Buhari is in the UK or not is not based on any logical thought, but borne out of frustration?

Keep talking and revealing you're actually on a mission.

This is not about the Nigerian state of affairs or whether someone is APC or PDP. This is about the fact that a president is on a private vacation and at a stated location that has now been disputed by a mob of deplorables who look for irrelevant evidences and articulate mentally depreciating arguments to prove a point based on an agenda to vent their frustration.

Atleast I managed to draw you out of your facade of innocent questions, and have exposed you with your own words as someone who has an agenda.

You're ashamed because I proved your paperweight 7 reasons as thoughts from someone who is mentally handicapped?
Imagine the point about the position of the TV? I reckon in the UK, TV sets are hung on the ceiling while viewers look up with a stiff neck?
I swear, you're really miserable with your points.

Just admit you're a fool when Buhari returns from the UK and not from a house in Kaduna.

At least everyone would know the village noisemaker has come again if you try such shenanigans again.

I read your reply with dismay... indeed you are a glorious fool.
Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:39am On Jan 25, 2017
obailala:
Lol.. only a dumbass would read what i wrote and think i was defending something. tongue

I have learnt that the best way to answer a zombie is to agree with them.

1. The Presidency under Buhari has never lied and will never lie to Nigerians.

2. Nigerians are now richer and happier than ever.

3. Cost of goods and services have reduced drastically. A bag of rice is now sold for N1,500

4. Naira is now so strong that it equals the dollar.

5. No APC cabinet member is corrupt, infact, they only live by their salaries and have a modest income.

6. Nigeria is now a paradise, first time in the history of this great nation.

7. Recession is nothing but a word.

Are you happy now? A popular yoruba proverb goes as thus:
"e je ki a pe malu ni boda ko bale je ki a ri ona lo" interpretation: "Let's call a cow uncle so as to have our way"
Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:43am On Jan 25, 2017
ddippset:
guy please just have mercy on them. You have sonned them too badly. Your level of reasoning as well as your articulation is way beyond them. Please pardon their ignorance and give them absolution.

Another zombie spotted...it's obvious you went to school to study English but came back with an empty skull, you are a perfect example of an educated fool who believes all is well with Nigeria despite the visible hardship...your Hero Buhari admitted there's hardship but his programed zombies who reason with their anus thinks Nigerians are enjoying.
Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by obailala(m): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

I have learnt that the best way to answer a zombie is to agree with them.

1. The Presidency under Buhari has never lied and will never lie to Nigerians.

2. Nigerians are now richer and happier than ever.

3. Cost of goods and services have reduced drastically. A bag of rice is now sold for N1,500

4. Naira is now so strong that it equals the dollar.

5. No APC cabinet member is corrupt, infact, they only live by their salaries and have a modest income.

6. Nigeria is now a paradise, first time in the history of this great nation.

7. Recession is nothing but a word.

Are you happy now? A popular yoruba proverb goes as thus:
"e je ki a pe malu ni boda ko bale je ki a ri ona lo" interpretation: "Let's call a cow uncle so as to have our way"
I already agreed with you in-toto in my first post so I wonder why you're still sweating yourself. Buhari is not in London, he's in fact in a mortuary somewhere in west Germany and his aides are lying to Nigerians everyday as usual just like Yaradua's aides also lied to Nigerians. You don't have to reciprocate by changing your own story, abi u don dey shame for wetin you write for the Op? grin
Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2017
obailala:
I already agreed with you in-toto in my first post so I wonder why you're still sweating yourself. Buhari is not in London, he's in fact in a mortuary somewhere in west Germany and his aides are lying to Nigerians everyday as usual just like Yaradua's aides also lied to Nigerians. You don't have to reciprocate by changing your own story, abi u don dey shame for wetin you write for the Op? grin

Shebi you don happy as I tell you sey Nigeria now na Paradise and sey APC no dey lie? ...I talk am, na wetin Zombies dey like to hear be that, no wonder you dey shine teeth...make me self shine teeth give you grin
Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by obailala(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Shebi you don happy as I tell you sey Nigeria now na Paradise and sey APC no dey lie? ...I talk am, na wetin Zombies dey like to hear be that, no wonder you dey shine teeth...make me self shine teeth give you grin
Obviously u did not read my last comment, u only saw teeth lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! / Watch ESN Display Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) / Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.