Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution (37704 Views)

Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK / Flash:Adama Barrow Names Female Fatoumatta Tambajang As His Vice(Pics) / Jammeh Tenure Extension : What I Found Inside The Gambian Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Kaxmytex(m): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2017
Monitoring spirit
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by dragonking3: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2017
ISLAMABAD
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Venice789: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Lifestone(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Again this brings to fore the lack of details that have been the undoing of most African leaders. The error here is just too basic to have escaped him.
For whatever, the constitution is still valid and should be respected until ammendments are carried out.The new VP should be replaced immediately.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by lovat(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:
That mean the guy is not prepare to rule

He should have studied the country's constitution

Accidental president barrow will be
Just like Buhari
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Coolgent(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2017
Luckylife:
No wonder is a fulani man ! Much is not expected of him just to avoid the heart attacks their kinds are passing through in Nigeria .
Tribal bigot
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2017
I smell CHANGE !!!
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by nwakibie3(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2017
admax:
Was it constitutional for Jammeh to be in power for 22years?

Elections were being conducted and he always won.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Chiomenwa(f): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2017
He must respect the Constitution, he suppose to consult their Constitution before appointment any office. To checkmate the person's qualification.

That is why they are violating laws.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2017
When you sell a dog and buy a monkey............
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Chiomenwa(f): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

See who's talking!

One who supports a demonic, tyrannical, directionless, visionless, headless, senseless, vindictive, tribalistic, bigoted, animalistic and nepotism induced Mumuhammadull Mumuharî, is already condemning new Gambia President. We all know that no matter how bad Gambia gets under the new government, it can never be as bad as Nigeria where we have foolish and brainless zombies supporting injustices, bloodshed, lies, deceit, lack of regard for the rule of law, etc.
It's too much for one person alone .

1 Like

Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by balanceofterror1(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2017
TRADELYN:
African leaders will first win an election before preparing to serve. sad
This is why series of debate must be conducted for all participants.

Buhari ran away when we called him for presidential debate.

psalmsjob APCmyheart Sarrki take note.

1 Like

Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by prophetfire: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2017
BEWARE OF CHANGE. ANOTHER SCAM CHANGE.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by jtwest(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2017
But how come whatever is happening in Gambia has turned to daily hot breakfast in Nigeria.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by pricipal2003(m): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2017
African leaders! Can't they just take decisions without drawing controversies? Me I tire o
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Luckylife(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2017
Zombie that words is embedded in your kind DNA see prove you provided below.
Coolgent:

Tribal bigot

Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by psalmsjob: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Buhari ran away when we called him for presidential debate.

psalmsjob APCmyheart Sarrki take note.

You don't hold debate with a clueless man like GEJ because people would hardly tell the difference.

Buhari turned up for debate before but PDP candidates don't show up.

Please show me a link where you condemned them PDP then, hypocrite!
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by davidif: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2017
Africans and their penchant for stupid rules. Who made up such a stupid law in the first place?
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by balanceofterror1(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2017
psalmsjob:

You don't hold debate with a clueless man like GEJ because people would hardly tell the difference.

Buhari turned up for debate before but PDP candidates don't show up.

Please show me a link where you condemned them PDP then, hypocrite!

I can see your own link where PDP candidate didn't show up for debate. Lier

1 Like

Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by admax(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2017
Okay. Thanks for the clarification.
nwakibie3:

Elections were being conducted and he always won.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by whitedove(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2017
please does anybody know where Beremx Is?
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by davidif: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2017
Lifestone:
Again this brings to fore the lack of details that have been the undoing of most African leaders. The error here is just too basic to have escaped him.
For whatever, the constitution is still valid and should be respected until ammendments are carried out.The new VP should be replaced immediately.

What we should be asking is who came up with such a dumb rule in the first place? I can't imagine that happening in any advanced democracy. Besides, that's also age discrimination.
Most important thing about rules is that they should fair, they should make sense and should be for the good of the people. They shouldn't just arbitrary.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by davidif: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2017
emeijeh:
What kind of a country is this?
Is he not supposed to have a running mate during the campaigns?

I tire o. Who wrote that constitution in the first place. I would like to know.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by davidif: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Jekwe1:
So this man wan dey disregard constituted authority

What we should be asking is who came up with such a dumb rule in the first place? I can't imagine that happening in any advanced democracy. Besides, that's also age discrimination.
Most important thing about rules is that they should fair, they should make sense and should be for the good of the people. They shouldn't just arbitrary.

Anyways, they need to ammend that constitution either way.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Myself2(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Gambia this Gambia that, to think that this is a country of just about 2 million people,dem no even plenty reach Ikeja population alone,na him dem no wan let pessin rest ? Ah ah haba
If I hear Gam..... again eh angry angry angry angry
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by davidif: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2017
RingimKabir:
That's the negative side of democracy. Performing or non-performing, good or bad leader, progressive or not, one must vacate his seat to pave way for another. Jammeh tried for Gambia and I didn't see Barrow bringing anything good.

And most of the times, people failed to appreciate what they have and thank God, instead, they will ask for change not minding the fact the devil you know is better than the one you don't know. Nigerians made this mistake and I believe Ghanaians will also become guilty of this.

We cannot be asking God for more when we fail to appreciate what He gave us.

So you prefer never ending term limits and a leader who uses his country's treasury as his personal fiefdom?
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by davidif: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2017
helinues:
Same same African leaders

Babu laakaye

Why is no onr asking who came up with such a dumb rule in the first place? I can't imagine that happening in any advanced democracy. Besides, that's also age discrimination.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by davidif: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2017
Luckylife:
No wonder is a fulani man ! Much is not expected of him just to avoid the heart attacks their kinds are passing through in Nigeria .

Dude, what you should be asking is who came up with such a dumb rule in the first place? I can't imagine that happening in any advanced democracy. Besides, that's also age discrimination.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by davidif: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2017
admax:

I tire o.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by davidif: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Now this is getting interesting.... slight overlook or tactful disregard for the constitution?

Only time will tell.

Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2017
admax:
Ask them ooo. 22years! Imagine.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by VictorRomanov: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2017
Make una no too blame the guy. Dem never open that constitution for the past 22 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) / President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq / Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.