Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution (37814 Views)

Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK / Flash:Adama Barrow Names Female Fatoumatta Tambajang As His Vice(Pics) / Jammeh Tenure Extension : What I Found Inside The Gambian Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
RingimKabir:
That's the negative side of democracy. Performing or non-performing, good or bad leader, progressive or not, one must vacate his seat to pave way for another. Jammeh tried for Gambia and I didn't see Barrow bringing anything good.

And most of the times, people failed to appreciate what they have and thank God, instead, they will ask for change not minding the fact the devil you know is better than the one you don't know. Nigerians made this mistake and I believe Ghanaians will also become guilty of this.

We cannot be asking God for more when we fail to appreciate what He gave us.

It's my 30th Birthday Peeps...!

FTCs All The Way.

HBD LLNP

1 Like

Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by YaksonFCA(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sad...The young man started on a bad note.
Nothing seems to be working in The Gambia.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by uncleade(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
Gambians should expect nothing good from this man. He is going to be just a figure head, because he is a big zero politically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zambia President Edgar Lungu Collapses After 'sudden Dizziness' / Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.