Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution (37820 Views)

Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK / Flash:Adama Barrow Names Female Fatoumatta Tambajang As His Vice(Pics) / Jammeh Tenure Extension : What I Found Inside The Gambian Constitution (2) (3) (4)

Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2017
nwakibie3:

Elections were being conducted and he always won.
Lie. He kept delaying elections for years.
At last, his real motive came out. He did not want to ever leave the seat!

Their constitution says you can't rule more than 10years. Jammeh kept on stalling.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by davidif: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2017
bigtt76:
Might be a tactical appointment so as not to leave a void in the country's governance while he's in transit back to Banjul. undecided

Might simply be that the rule is so dumb. I mean what brilliant constitutional scholar came up with it in the first place? I can't imagine that happening in any advanced democracy.

Besides, the law is also unjust. Its age discrimination. The most important thing about rules is that they should fair, be sensible and should be for the good of the people and not just for arbitrary reasons.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by psalmsjob: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2017
balanceofterror1:

I can see your own link where PDP candidate didn't show up for debate. Lier

You are the one making accusations so the burden of proof is with you, hypocrite!

I guess you memory can only remember that Buhari didn't attend 2015 presidential debate but not further than that but I quite understand that most of you are toddlers before now so couldn't have known more than what your clueless brothers tell you.

And the link I asked for is where You condemned PDP candidates for not attending presidential debates in the past. If you never did before own up that will not diminish your argument that candidates needs to participate in electoral debates if it's not just Buhari you're against.

I guess I won't be a liar if I call you a cowardgrin
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Luckylife(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2017
DUDE! Go read what constitution means in a democratic government ,cut me some slack ! Even I drunk judge gives a judgement , it must be obeyed unless another high judgement is giving not to talk of constitution of a country.
davidif:

Dude, what you should be asking is who came up with such a dumb rule in the first place? I can't imagine that happening in any advanced democracy. Besides, that's also age discrimination.
Most important thing about rules is that they should fair, they should make sense and should be for the good of the people. They shouldn't just arbitrary.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by balanceofterror1(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2017
psalmsjob:

You are the one making accusations so the burden of proof is with you, hypocrite!

I guess you memory can only remember that Buhari didn't attend 2015 presidential debate but not further than that but I quite understand that most of you are toddlers before now so couldn't have known more than what your clueless brothers tell you.

And the link I asked for is where You condemned PDP candidates for not attending presidential debates in the past. If you never did before own up that will not diminish your argument that candidates needs to participate in electoral debates if it's not just Buhari you're against.

I guess I won't be a liar if I call you a cowardgrin

You can as well tell me how stupid your parents are, I mean your father and your mother.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by davidif: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Luckylife:
DUDE! Go read what constitution means in a democratic government ,cut me some slack ! Even I drunk judge gives a judgement , it must be obeyed unless another high judgement is giving not to talk of constitution of a country.

So if there constitution is all that why was his predecessor allowed to stay for 22 years?
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by APCmyheart(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Buhari ran away when we called him for presidential debate.

psalmsjob APCmyheart Sarrki take note.

LOL when your PDP have been avoiding debate did you every condemn that?

Who go attend arrangee debate by GEJ

Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:
That mean the guy is not prepare to rule

He should have studied the country's constitution

Accidental president barrow will be

Everyone who isnt God, makes mistakes.
Fine, he should have consulted the Presidency's legal advisers, or they should have taken the lead to advise against it, but it still doesnt mean he isnt prepared to rule. That is making too much of the mistake.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by refreshrate: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL when your PDP have been avoiding debate did you every condemn that?

Who go attend arrangee debate by GEJ

And you lot kept chanting "change" and "things must be different"

Anyway the people are wiser now...the zombies however, I have nothing to say for them
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Joel3(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2017
I do not believe this Barrow of a guy will be any better than jammeh. Ghana makes 20% of it foreign exchange from tourism which means the tiny country is peaceful.

there is likely to be insecurity and clueless Barrow with no clue on how to govern. let wait and see.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by linusbnn(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2017
Jekwe1:
So this man wan dey disregard constituted authority

Anything about buhari is error
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by linusbnn(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2017
Everything about buhari is error
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by dsocioemmy(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2017
Starting on a bad note. see una life abi. Something you claimed to prepare for all along
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by psalmsjob: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2017
balanceofterror1:

You can as well tell me how stupid your parents are, I mean your father and your mother.

Well, as for my father he is late now but before he died he was awarded as the best tax payer in an entire state and the award was presented by the state Governor. Do you know what it takes or mean to be the best tax payer in a state? He was an honorable man! Our NEPA bill and water bill are always in arrears, don't get me wrong, he wasn't a billionaire and that's not why he was awarded the best tax payer either, he was just a principled man that believes he had to pay those utility bills as at when due as a responsible citizen. He is resting in peace before you evoke his spiritgrin

Now to my mother, she is close to 70 years now and still sweeps the compound of the house she built herself from her trading and washes her own clothes, don't get me wrong, she has tenants in the house and a "house help" too but wouldn't let them do it because according to her she will age quickly if she sits around doing nothing, in fact she still goes to the market daily. I will tell her you said she's stupid even if it earns me a knock on my head or s hot slap, I will let you imagine what you will get from her instead; D

People's parents should never be insulted because you disagree with them in an argument. You can insult my brothers and sisters which actually includes you technically but my parents are out of your league just as yours are out of mine. Respect them so that your days may be long on earthgrin

#GrowUp; I expect an apology from you to my parents but stubbornness won't avart the terrible consequences you just set yourself up for, believe me!
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by balanceofterror1(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2017
psalmsjob:

Well, as for my father he is late now but before he died he was awarded as the best tax payer in an entire state and the award was presented by the state Governor. Do you know what it takes or mean to be the best tax payer in a state? He was an honorable man! Our NEPA bill and water bill are always in arrears, don't get me wrong, he wasn't a billionaire and that's not why he was awarded the best tax payer, he was just a principled man that believes he had to pay those utility bills as at when due as a responsible citizen. He is resting in peace before you evoke his spiritgrin

Now to my mother, she is close to 70 years now and still sweeps the compound of the house she built herself from her trading and washes her own clothes, don't get me wrong, she has tenants in the house and a "house help" but wouldn't let them do it because according to her she will age quickly if she sits around doing nothing, in fact she still goes to the market daily. I will tell you said she's stupid even if it earns me a knock on my head or s hot slap, I will let you imagine what you will get from her instead; D

People's parents should never be insulted because you disagree with them in an argument. You can insult my brothers and sisters which actually includes you technically but my parents are out of your league just as yours are out of mine. Respect them so that your days may be long on earthgrin

#GrowUp; I expect an apology from you to my parents but stubbornness won't avart the terrible consequences you just set yourself up for, believe me!

Me that you insulted, I am more important than your late father and your dyn mother.
Leave with it.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by psalmsjob: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Me that you insulted, I am more important than your late father and your dyn mother.
Leave with it.

As long as you are not God, you are nothing but dust of low quality for that matter.

It is Live with it not LEAVE WITH IT, Mr. important the semi illiterategrin
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by gfreymom302: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Now that the Barrow of a President has settled to face the realities of Manning a country, though as small as the Gambia he will realise it is not as easy as his eagerness was prompting him to the seat. What a wrong note he has started on. Before he knows it forces will be touting him from all nook and cranny and he will get confused on what to do.
He should take time to understudy the basics of the Gambian constitution and governance to avoid obvious mistakes like the one alleged to the VP selection.

Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by APCmyheart(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2017
refreshrate:

And you lot kept chanting "change" and "things must be different"

Anyway the people are wiser now...the zombies however, I have nothing to say for them

When did the change started? it started may 29th 2015..
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by balanceofterror1(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2017
psalmsjob:

As long as you are not God, you are nothing but dust of low quality for that matter.

It is Live with it not LEAVE WITH IT, Mr. important the semi illiterategrin

Can't you see how insulting you're and you're calling God. When you claim to be perfect, God uses small things like this to expose you. Your mouth is polluted and as such has no potent to harm me.
Shame on you that insults people b'cos of typo error.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Blue3k(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2017
People keep asking if it was constitutional to rule for 22 years. I would say most likely. Alot of countries probably don't have term limits. USA didn't always have term limits for its presidents til 1951 with 22nd amendment.

Second why don't lawyers and judges disqualify these people. I guess they are waiting for case. Where was media to question this or his opponent. How is your constitution catching you by surprise.

The reason Gambia got in such a mess is because theither system was too weak to counter the president. Their NASS was available bunch of stooges and suprems court inefficient. They country system sucked and they need constitutional reforms.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by psalmsjob: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Can't you see how insulting you're and you're calling God. When you claim to be perfect, God uses small things like this to expose you. Your mouth is polluted and as such has no potent to harm me.
Shame on you that insults people b'cos of typo error.

Typo error my foot!

Shame on you that insult people's parents and think their mouth that didn't insult you or talk with you will not hurt you. It's not me that will say the word in return it's my innocent parents you chose to insult unprovoked by them.

So relax behind that keyboard and think nothing will happen until it does and I bet you, you will remember where your calamity comes from then because it will surely get to you as long as the wind blows on you.

You crossed the line and I gently reprimand you to apologize you instead replied by adding to the initial insult by saying my mother whom I said is about 70 years now is dying by that, thanks but you will never reach her age nor will you ever achieve what my late father achieved in life before he died and all you have achieved before now will begin to decay just as he is decaying in the grave.

The importance you ascribed to yourself will become shame in every sphere of your life.

If your parents don't mean much to you well mine does to me and by the sweat with which they raised me I declare this curse on you today and so shall it be. Amen
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by balanceofterror1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
psalmsjob:

Typo error my foot!

Shame on you that insult people's parents and think their mouth that didn't insult you or talk with you will not hurt you. It's not me that will say the word in return it's my innocent parents you chose to insult unprovoked by them.

So relax behind that keyboard and think nothing will happen until it does and I bet you, you will remember where your calamity comes from then because it will surely get to you as long as the wind blows on you.

You crossed the line and I gently reprimand you to apologize you instead replied by adding to the initial insult by saying my mother whom I said is about 70 years now is dying by that, thanks but you will never reach her age nor will you ever achieve what my late father achieved in life before he died and all you have achieved before now will begin to decay just as he is decaying in the grave.

The importance you ascribed to yourself will become shame in every sphere of your life.

If your parents don't mean much to you well mine does to me and by the sweat with which they raised me I declare this curse on you today and so shall it be. Amen

My innocent parents you insulted their son will also deal with you. Fool.

You are a stupid person.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by Kiakia(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
jonhemma11:
According to Reuters & BBC correspondent Umaru Fofana and The Gambia Today,President Adama Barrow breached the constitution by appointing a woman above 65-yrs as VP.Constitutionally,the VP must have an age limit of 65 but the new VP is 68.Below is what Umaru Fofana wrote....

'New Gambian president's pick for VP appears to be in breach of the country's constitution. Sections 62/1 and 70/2 establish an age limit of 65 years. Fatoumatta Tambajang is 68'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/adama-barrow-makes-first-major.html
That woman is too old for that job. Imagine! 68 years! Even the 65 age limit allowed by their constitution should be reviewed.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by psalmsjob: 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
balanceofterror1:

My innocent parents you insulted their son will also deal with you. Fool.

You are a stupid person.

Continue to dig up your calamity soon it will size you!

To avoid this so called typo error or incomprehensible statements you keep writing an that picture in your DP where THEIR is spelt as THIER so just delete your keyboard app or borrow data to install the update before you type or just spare the keyboard and upgrade your brain instead because that's where the problem truly is cheesy
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by peacemara54(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
we are ready to supply you original honey, pure & raw from the bees. We deliver nationwide. Whatsapp/call' check my signature
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by balanceofterror1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
psalmsjob:

Continue to dig up your calamity soon it will size you!

To avoid this so called typo error or incomprehensible statements you keep writing an that picture in your DP where THEIR is spelt as THIER so just delete your keyboard app or borrow data to install the update before you type or just spare the keyboard and upgrade your brain instead because that's where the problem truly is cheesy

Continue to display your childishness soon it will tell on you.

Since you are perfect, why haven't you cured yourself of foolishness and stupidity?.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by peacemara54(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
We supplyoriginal raw honey from the bees, we deliver nationwide. Contact signature for calls/whatsapp
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by psalmsjob: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Continue to display your childishness soon it will tell on you.

Since you are perfect, why haven't you cured yourself of foolishness and stupidity?.

Now this your response is better explained by this pictuee below but I can bet a million Naira you won't understand the meaning but you should ask any of your brothers that his cluelessness and mumuness is higher than yours to help you with translation and explanationgrin Ewu

Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by balanceofterror1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
psalmsjob:

Now this your response is better explained by this pictuee below but I can bet a million Naira you won't understand the meaning but you should ask any of your brothers that his cluelessness and mumuness is higher than yours to help you with translation and explanationgrin Ewu

It is you parents that are Ewu.
I mean your father and your mother.
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by psalmsjob: 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
balanceofterror1:

It is you parents that are Ewu.
I mean your father and your mother.

Parent normally comprises father and mother, you don't cluelessly have to separate it after saying parents. You're a slowpoke and a big time EWUgrin since it's pains you to be told what you are.

But I'm tired of your child's play that's why I sent you that picture so don't bring me down to your level because I've got better things to do than talk back and forth with an EWUgrin like you
Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by coptic: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
RingimKabir:
That's the negative side of democracy. Performing or non-performing, good or bad leader, progressive or not, one must vacate his seat to pave way for another. Jammeh tried for Gambia and I didn't see Barrow bringing anything good.

And most of the times, people failed to appreciate what they have and thank God, instead, they will ask for change not minding the fact the devil you know is better than the one you don't know. Nigerians made this mistake and I believe Ghanaians will also become guilty of this.

We cannot be asking God for more when we fail to appreciate what He gave us.

It's my 30th Birthday Peeps...!

FTCs All The Way.

You mean you're thirty years old but still think like a toddler?

Mehn!!!

Re: Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution by balanceofterror1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=psalmsjob post=53087372]

Parent normally comprises father and mother, you don't cluelessly have to separate it after saying parents. You're a slowpoke and a big time EWUgrin since it's pains you to be told what you are.

But I'm tired of your child's play that's why I sent you that picture so don't bring me down to your level because I've got better things to do than talk back and forth with an EWUgrin like you[/

I am psalmsjob, my parents are EWU I mean my father and my mother.quote]

You are a drunkard, go and clean your decayed teeth. FOOL.

Zambia President Edgar Lungu Collapses After 'sudden Dizziness' / Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas / Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72