Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church (4884 Views)

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by okevibes: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2017
OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church

What is this man really doing on his wedding day. Well According to close source. The man was ask to do something surprise for his newly wedded bride..so the man has to go down and did the unthinkable!! Guess what he was doing?
====> See more at: http://www.mkgist.info/omg-see-man-newly-wedded-bride-church

Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by SINZ: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2017
He's taking out that white piece of cloth brides tie around their lap on their wedding day. Cant recall what its called but its no biggie.

3 Likes

Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by spartan117(m): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2017
He's taking out a piece of cloth from her thigh called a garter its actually a French tradition

1 Like

Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by Luckylife(m): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2017
Confirming his consignment b4 he say I do just to avoid stories that touches now that confused things like bobosky, miss Sahara ,Stephanie Rose and those other confused things .

1 Like

Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by Damibiz(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2017
OMG.....SOmebody call emergency unit bcus dis dude will surely..PASSOUT FOR GOOD......is that the only way he can express his love for her ?...,HELL no
Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by SFSNIPER(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2017
Girl wey don Bleep Bleep
Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by 48noble(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2017
access denied too long can lead to mental imbalance.... like a chained dog..
Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by falcon01: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2017
he no wan marry bobrisky by mistake.
Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by iykekelvins(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2017
That place better smell good.

1 Like

Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by badbros(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2017
He' just want to confirm if the cookie is till intact grin grin

1 Like

Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by uchbaba(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
ARE WE TO CONTINUE LIVING LIKE THIS?!!! Ar we suffering 4m inferiority complex? We as Africans and as Nigerians hv our unique culture, What's this fuse of incorporating another man's culture abbiet alien to us, infact jettison that unique to us...Are we to continue living like this? We ar head over hill crying NEOCOLONIALISM but we are embracing NEOCULTURALISM, in solitude I wept, 4 this Whiteman u worship will always see our culture as barbaric hence in extension to US!
Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by Bluezy13(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
uchbaba:
ARE WE TO CONTINUE LIVING LIKE THIS?!!! Ar we suffering 4m inferiority complex? We as Africans and as Nigerians hv our unique culture, What's this fuse of incorporating another man's culture abbiet alien to us, infact jettison that unique to us...Are we to continue living like this? We ar head over hill crying NEOCOLONIALISM but we are embracing NEOCULTURALISM, in solitude I wept, 4 this Whiteman u worship will always see our culture as barbaric hence in extension to US!

Hehehe...

Heel over valley...
Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by princeemmma(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
rubbish happening inside the house of satan(not of God), lata the marriage go scatter, dey go come say na family witches

Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by YabaLeftist: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is just the removal of the bride's garter by the groom. It's borrowed from a western tradition that dates back hundreds of years.

The groom throws the bride's garter to the groomsmen, while the bride throws her flower bouquet to the bridesmaids. Whoever amongst the groomsmen that catches the garter is the seen as the next in line to marry.
Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by uchbaba(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bluezy13:

Hehehe...

Heel over valley...
. Thanks 4 that, was engulfed in emotion while writing that...I appreciate
Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by iamDaisy(f): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Eat eat eat eat eat eat kiss
I love a man who eats me like i deserve
Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by Athanssurf(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol, make una leave my niggar alone oo, he's trying to confirm.... grin
Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by Bluezy13(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
uchbaba:
Thanks 4 that, was engulfed in emotion while writing that...I appreciate

You are most welcome
Re: OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church by Drixxx(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=iamDaisy post=53115177]Eat eat eat eat eat eat kiss I love a man who eats me like i deserve

I'd calm down and massage d kitty with my tongue n sleek lips ths

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) / 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date / What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.