Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (106737 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Explorers(m): 3:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Footage of a groom playing a video of his bride apparently cheating with her brother-in-law has gone viral in China.

The man had the five-minute sex tape played out on a big screen in front of family and friends to humiliate his unfaithful fiancée after discovering her affair with her pregnant sister's husband.

The wedding took place in the province of Fujian in south-eastern China last week.

The viral clips shows the lovebirds walking down the aisle and then standing on a stage at their wedding banquet at first.

Then the MC is heard telling the crowd 'now we are going to show you the videos of how the newlyweds grew up'.

But seconds later, an X-rated video starts playing from the projector.

The clip later shows the groom accusing the bride on stage 'you thought I didn't know?' and the bride throwing her bouquet at her partner.

They are separated by their family members and friends shortly after.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7836883/amp/Groom-plays-video-bride-bed-brother-law-shocked-wedding-guests.html

14 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Explorers(m): 3:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Reports suggest the bride was accused of having an affair with her pregnant sister's husband.

The couple had been in a relationship for two years and was engaged six months ago, citing accounts from insiders.

It is said that the groom found out about his bride's affair after installing a security camera in their future home during a renovation project.

She invited her partner to the home while future husband was away and they were captured on the cctv.

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by bigt2(m): 3:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish!
sad angry angry

383 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 31, 2019
Interesting... Why disgrace both families

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by delishpot: 3:35am On Dec 31, 2019
Good move

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 31, 2019
This what I will never do

Just marry her and use her for money rituals months after

You cant lose on both sides

383 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by siegfried99(m): 3:37am On Dec 31, 2019
Nice way to disgrace the cheating biatch grin cheesy

That statement alone

"you think I didn't know"

gives me joy grin

grin cheesy

290 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:41am On Dec 31, 2019
Some annoying people will be of the opinion that she should sue him for infringing on her privacy and will insist that the groom went too far.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Oluromantic: 3:41am On Dec 31, 2019
The groom has my kind of instinct; inconspicuousness with the best evidence.. I like it. Although if na me, I won't bother to tie the knot with her and then embarrass myself shortly after reception. I will just get copies of the clip, send one to her father, one to her mother, like 3 more to her family members as pre-wedding videos and photo shots, then if they do not say anything; perhaps they've not watched it, I will go to registry as planned but before the wedding begins, I'll play the clip so everybody can go home early.

286 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 31, 2019
Oluromantic:
The groom has my kind of instinct; inconspicuousness with the best evidence.. I like it. Although if it was me, I won't bother to tie the knot with her and then embarrass myself shortly at the reception. I will just get copies of the clip, send one to her father, another to her mother, like 3 more to her family members as pre-wedding videos and photo shots, then if they do not say anything; perhaps they've not watched it, I will go to registry as planned but before the wedding begins, I'll play the clip so everybody can go home early.

Do you realise your plan is cost consuming despite putting in a lot for the wedding?

My brother, Na to just marry the girl and use her for money or spiritual fortification rituals

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Oluromantic: 3:55am On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Do you realise your plan is cost consuming despite putting in a lot for the wedding?

My brother, Na to just marry the girl and use her for money or spiritual fortification rituals
Lol

23 Likes

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by madridguy(m): 3:55am On Dec 31, 2019
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Cutehector(m): 3:58am On Dec 31, 2019
Hidden camera installed in matrimonial homes is the best way to go

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by lalanice(f): 4:28am On Dec 31, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Some people will be of the opinion that she should sue him for infringing in her privacy
anybody that takes up such a case for her is stupid, she is a disgrace to mankind, she not only cheated on her man, she did it with her brother in law.

That will be one shameful case to follow up

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Good for her.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by johnkey: 4:41am On Dec 31, 2019
Fear women but embrace their pussy

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Bigflamie(m): 5:02am On Dec 31, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 31, 2019
Install hidden cameras in Nigerian homes and die of heart attack... Things you're likely to see

Husband sleeping with the maid/wife's relative.
Children caught masturbating grin
Wife having an affair with the guard/driver. And a whole lot more.

351 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by orlayemmy15(m): 5:11am On Dec 31, 2019
olosho

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:25am On Dec 31, 2019
As we approach 2020, any form of betrayal and heartbreak coming our way we avert it.

NB. No shout Amen alone, walk towards it.....

8 Likes

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by ValCon888: 5:35am On Dec 31, 2019
Everybody's blaming her. No one is blaming the brother-in-law. But they're both equally culpable in the affair.
Most women fail to understand that's the way society is structured. If you cheat on your man and get caught, no one blames the man you cheated with.
You are the hoe.
And rightly so too.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by TheFacelessMan: 5:35am On Dec 31, 2019
grin

CHECKMATE!

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

This guy is a true Mafioso cool

PS - to those who are blaming him for spending on the wedding just for revenge.. he could have manipulated her into spending more than him.

"Honey, please borrow me money for the food/decorations " She would willingly give a rich guy a loan.

Besides, I would spend more just to have my pound of flesh.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by beresponsible(m): 5:37am On Dec 31, 2019
Hope na she spend buy guests drinks and food to come watch the home movie

12 Likes

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Prec1ous(m): 5:38am On Dec 31, 2019
I will advise people going into 2020.

Please trust your instincts. If it says something is wrong, then it is. Please verify.

Mine has never failed. Very apt!

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 31, 2019
Revenge is best served mortuary standard. cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Olalan(m): 6:00am On Dec 31, 2019
The guy is mean.........

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by braimeddy: 6:04am On Dec 31, 2019
The groom went too far in doing this. He couldn't have exposed the video since it also involves his brother. He could have simply walk out of the relationship

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by meezynetwork(m): 6:11am On Dec 31, 2019
This is too much

1 Like

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by philip0906(m): 6:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Perfect checkmate! This man here is a true Don.

To all those women wrapper in here opening senseless threads about suspecting their partners, maybe they might learn a thing or two from this man grin grin

Maryclaire1:
He doesn't have to go this far to humiliate her
Then how far should he have gone? undecided

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Soniapadex(f): 6:18am On Dec 31, 2019
They guy was hurt,and it pushed him to hurt her the same way she broke his heart.But I don't think he is any happier after this.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Maryclaire1(f): 6:19am On Dec 31, 2019
He doesn't have to go this far to humiliate her
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by GasAndOilTheory(m): 6:25am On Dec 31, 2019
What if the groom didn't know... That's the question.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / My Experience With A Married Woman.. / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.