Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix (13956 Views)

Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos / Wooow!!!this Is Amazing....watch This Beautiful Video Of Abakaliki Modern City / Government House Owerri & The Okorocha Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
ritababe:
Owerri full of hotel grin
yes like the akwuna akwuna that u are i am sure you know where all the hotels are located
Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by Godprotectigbo2(f): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Shut up focus on this thread. Nobody visits Owerri from Onitsha or even any other place. What's anyone going to do in a place that has only prostitutes and brothels as it's selling point. I can see that you baatards do not like this thread. Mention any other place but don't mention our state here..

[s][/s]

u ofonja cant u just mind ur ritual brother leave igbos alone

yahoo yahoo boy....criminal, area boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by Swahili0(f): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

u ofonja cant u just mind ur ritual brother leave igbos alone

yahoo yahoo boy....criminal, area boys

i knew that boy is chino aka ash90, very useless nonentity, nobody should reply him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Swahili0:

i knew that boy is chino aka ash90, very useless nonentity, nobody should reply him

nah useless ofonja ,agebero, area tout, ritualost ofonjas that always cause problem in imo or anambra forum.....

if he like let him use 20 username i will always find out
Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by ImoRiver: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
ZUBY77:
Ignorant sentimentalists making fools of themselves.
You run to the Google and grab colored pictures if a few buildings and boom, Owerri becomes the best in the East.
Which Owerri?

After talking about Lagos, Abuja and PH, Enugu follows them.
You can compare Owerri with Umuahia and Awka.
Those are the places in the same league with your Owerri.

Zuby you are wrong. More people visit Owerri than Enugu and Owerri is equally more modern and lively. Enugu is bigger and more developed now but with the way things are going it might not take a decade for Owerri to replace Port Harcourt as 3rd most important city in Nigeria. The continued crisis in Rivers State has pushed a lot of well to do Rivers natives into relocating to Owerri. If the Rivers crisis continues for 10 more years I see most oil companies relocating their regional headquarters to Owerri with the attendant boom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by forgiveness: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

This was not achieved by Okorocha. Owerri has always been beautiful, in fact, it is deteriorating under okorocha

Na lie! Owerri is rather progressing under Okorocha.
Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by RareDiamond: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Owerri, Imo State

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by RareDiamond: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
I heard that Shell has requested the Imo State government to enable them recover Shell camp Owerri.

ImoRiver:

Zuby you are wrong. More people visit Owerri than Enugu and Owerri is equally more modern and lively. Enugu is bigger and more developed now but with the way things are going it might not take a decade for Owerri to replace Port Harcourt as 3rd most important city in Nigeria. The continued crisis in Rivers State has pushed a lot of well to do Rivers natives into relocating to Owerri. If the Rivers crisis continues for 10 more years I see most oil companies relocating their regional headquarters to Owerri with the attendant boom.
Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by RareDiamond: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Owerri, Imo State

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by Kingsley1000(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Me from anambra buh lives in owerri...the city is th finest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by egbusi1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by Kingsley1000(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
How I wish we have this kinda city in my state....obiano is inept and incompetent
Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by LasGidiOwner: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bastard you are not from Anambra. No Anambra person will ever wish to be from Imo state rather the reverse is the case where 1/3rd of Imolites are resident in Anambra whereas no Anambran is resident anywhere near Imo state. I have warned you hopeless bastard severally to desist from using or claiming to be from Anambra. Be proud of your cursed pillaged dilapidated broke Imo state for once. Leave us alone and celebrate your mediocrity nonsense in peace...

[s]
Kingsley1000:
Me from anambra buh lives in owerri...the city is th finest
Kingsley1000:
How I wish we have this kinda city in my state....obiano is inept and incompetent
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by Godprotectigbo2(f): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Bastard you are not from Anambra. No Anambra person will ever wish to be from Imo state rather the reverse is the case where 1/3rd of Imolites are resident in Anambra whereas no Anambran is resident anywhere near Imo state. I have warned you hopeless bastard severally to desist from using or claiming to be from Anambra. Be proud of your cursed pillaged dilapidated broke Imo state for once. Leave us alone and celebrate your mediocrity nonsense in peace...

[s][/s]

u are cursed for ever

mad animal

IDIOT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by RareDiamond: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please ignore him.

Godprotectigbo2:

u are cursed for ever

mad animal

IDIOT
Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by Godprotectigbo2(f): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
RareDiamond:
Please ignore him.

THE GUY JUST MAKES ME SICK

he is alway in imo or anambra thread causing troubles....that is afonja way of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by RareDiamond: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Owerri, Imo State. The most modern city east of the niger

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by Godprotectigbo2(f): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
just look at the he talks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by LasGidiOwner: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

I am cursed for ever

my father is a mad animal

my mother is an i.diotIDIOT

chai..lol cheesy
Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by Kingsley1000(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
chino ,asha ,chinology ,lasgidiowner is the same person and a yoruba boy,he's trying to bring enmity among igbos ....BEWARE!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by Godprotectigbo2(f): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

chai..lol cheesy

u are just a fool

i will keep monitoring u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by LasGidiOwner: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
You are a bastard, just be proud of Imo state that is my business if not I will take it very personal with you hopeless nti ele..

[s]
Kingsley1000:
chino ,asha ,chinology ,lasgidiowner is the same person and a yoruba boy,he's trying to bring enmity among igbos ....BEWARE!!!
[/s]
Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by Godprotectigbo2(f): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kingsley1000:

i know

i have been dealing with him over and over and he keep changing his username

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by LasGidiOwner: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

my father is just a useless fool

i will keep monitoring my father

If you insist.. cool
Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by LasGidiOwner: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
You are just a motorpark illiterate, I just decided to ignore you because you can hardly make a correct and comprehensible sentence but I will treat your fvck up now.. cool

[s]
Godprotectigbo2:

i know
i have been dealing with him over and over and he keep changing his username
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by Godprotectigbo2(f): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

If you insist.. cool

u have changed my comment exactly the way u did wen u were using ur asha90 handle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by LasGidiOwner: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

my father is an armed robber

This is unbelievable but continue, am listening.. cool

1 Like

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by Godprotectigbo2(f): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
You are just a motorpark illiterate, I just decided to ignore you because you can hardly make a correct and comprehensible sentence but I will treat your fvck up now.. cool

[s][/s]

guy am not ur mate

but i will continue to deal with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by Godprotectigbo2(f): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

This is unbelievable but continue, am listening.. cool

keep on changing my comments

but i will contnue to deal with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix by LasGidiOwner: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

guy am not ur mate

but i will control to deal with u

Can you now see why I have been avoiding you, it is because most times I could hardly comprehend the French you keep writing. Ok write in Igbo language. Just read the nonsense you have written.. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security And Poverty Top The Agenda As Atiku Storms North Central / President Buhari Condemns Attempted Coup In Niger republic / The State Of Lagos-badagry Express Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.