Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos (38239 Views)

Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Photos: Buhari, Aisha Arrive New York For UNGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Angelanest: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, pictured taking a time out with some leaders of Rivers State in New York, just a few hours before his conferment with the Global Human Settlements Outstanding Contribution Award by the Global Forum on Human Settlements and Sustainable Cities, a United Nations Affiliate Organization.

Governor Wike is also expected to deliver an address on key developmental issues at the event scheduled to take place at the United Nations Headquarters, New York City, in the United States of America.

The event is part of activities to celebrate the World Cities Day 2017, the 12th Global Forum on Human Settlements and Sustainable Cities and Human Settlements Awards Ceremony (GFHS XII).

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/rivers-governor-nyesom-wike-arrives-new-york-award-style-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Award he could have asked his relative or friend living in united states to receive on his behalf..

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by not4sure(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by TheTrueSeeker: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rt. Hon Rotimi Amaechi Right now....!!!!

Certainly not going to like this...!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by scribble: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Governor wike, his stomach and entourage arrive new york

See how i fixed it for u

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Alariiwo: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
See him looking like moro.n.

They will travel but turn blind eye to the infrastructures, excellent road and rail networks there, constant light etc.. All they do is look and snap useless pictures.

Very useless leaders.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
undecided

Govornor Wike is also expected to deliver an address on key to developmental issues, in already developed country?

Special adviser,continue.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Yeligray(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

They will travel but turn blind eye to the infrastructures, excellent road and rail networks there, constant light etc.. All they do is look and snap useless pictures.

Very useless leaders.
Evablizin:
undecided

Govornor Wike is also expected to deliver an address on key to developmental issues.
Alariiwo:

Very useless leaders.
can't you see your infrastruture in his pot belle, good roads in his pocket, rail way in his shoes... Niggi my advice: don't expect much frm anybody if not u will be stranded in life.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by DLuciano: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Congrats! The king of the jungle that chased away the bulldog of ubima

6 Likes

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by WaffenSS(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
An award paid for is a reward.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by vengertime: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Amaechi won't like this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Buhari2019: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by 9jvirgin(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
It baffles me how these people travel every month and they have a daunting task as a governor. He was in Spain last month and in New York this year. And some people will support these guys with their blood.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by femo122: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by saraki2019(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
make money online, see my signature for more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by lonelydora: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Airforce1:
Award he could have asked his relative or friend living in the united states to receive on his behalf..

That is how they waste money

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Ericaikince(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
See him tumtum belle like aleluyah band

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Flashh: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
See his tummy like air-bag.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmmmm

Anyways, in other news.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nyesom wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by devigblegble: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
See stomach, he better hit the gym , health is wealth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Ojuororun(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
MONEY GOOD O CHAI
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by menwongo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
In the great palace of the god of casting, sitting around were the greatest casters of all time. The reigning casters of the season, Dortmund, were seated at the right hand. Everton on the left. And the god of casting said "who shall I send to wreak havoc in the bet slips of these unsuspecting humans?" Everywhere was silent, you could hear a pin drop. He said again "who shall make me proud like Dortmund and earn a place at my table?" Fiorentina said, "with all due respect your Highness, I have already done some damage today, why can't I sit with you?" The god replied, "your damage wasn't felt as much as I want, I want to make people cry and curse the day they ventured into betting. Who is up to this?"
From behind came a voice, "I am here my lord, send me". All eyes turned towards the voice, it was Real Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Amberon11: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Black men and pot belly tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
na wa o, when dey wan do secret money laundering, then you here story like this; award my foot.

And see how they are admiring their surroundings and feeling free, but in Nigeria, tell them to come for inspection, they will be like

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by davodyguy: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
See tummy

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Useless trip

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by chillychill(f): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Airforce1:
Award he could have asked his relative or friend living in the united states to receive on his behalf..
how will you know he is d owner of d award
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Factfinder1(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Watch how they will obey and follow every protocol...but as soon as they arrive Lagos airport they will bridge all security protocols and cut corners....I witnessed such in Lagos in 2014 same Nigerian big men that were on que with us in hitro acting nice and following procedures became beast as soon as they arrived Lagos airport.... The bad habit is in us as a people and we are celebrated here for it but can't try such outside Nigeria

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bighead!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Replies Davido, Calls Him A "Political Novice" / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.