Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) (36660 Views)

Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by OmerianConsult: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Now I appreciate my wife more. God I thank you.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Blonchilli(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2017
TheWebbers:
So, some deluded mofos here because of this post will be looking for a woman like this lady. They will start seacrhing for a lady that will take selfie with them insde keke napep and tell them not to take her to an expensive restaurant. Different strokes for different folks. A lady can do all those and still not be good for you. Modesty and frugality and all those are good but it goes beyond that. You must also look at the love, compatibilty and other characters. I will never marry a nagging woman even tho she possess all the qualities above.

This guy I think is lucky, he probably got everything he needs in this lady, well, probably tho, who knows, she might just be one cantankerous woman.

Anyways, fact that a woman wants to enjoy her life with me inside a cool and big AC chilled apartment and cruze around in Toyota Venza doesnt make her worthless and vice versa. I am working hard to make everyone around me, be it girlfriend or family to enjoy.

My humble logomarchy kindly submitted
Gbam! You nailed it! I use to have thesame mentality that a wife must suffer with you but why not work hard to make that woman happy. Different stroke for different folks. One might be lucky to see a good woman who would make him succesful or otherwise.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Alezy(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
One out of one hundred men looks back
Absolutely not true
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by JulietFab2(f): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2017
Destined2win:
Wow....

A lot of times, it is a single woman that chases eligible bachelors away from herself. 95% of single men are looking for a woman who is worth calling a wife. If you as a single woman send the wrong signals, they move away. But if you prove to be worth the hassle, they are willing to put their search to an end and make you the woman of their dreams. Be that woman.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Lovechyld101(m): 9:59am On Jan 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
So fuckbois can change ....... interesting grin kitty of life
Cute couple though smiley
Lol he wasn't a fcukboi to start with if only u can act like this lady we could make headlines next week.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by TheWebbers: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2017
uzobaby:
let the toasting begin..but can I peeping into your account balance? wink wink wink grin

There you go. Thats my GTBank.

I hope you are impressed.

Can I see a pic too?
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
TheWebbers:

There you go. Thats my GTBank.

I hope you are impressed.

Can I see a pic too?
omg!!omg!!!!!faints!!!!!faints!!!!seeeeee moooooneyyyyy!!!!on paper! !!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by TheWebbers: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
uzobaby:
omg!!omg!!!!!faints!!!!!faints!!!!seeeeee moooooneyyyyy!!!!on paper! !!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Come chop inside na
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
TheWebbers:

Come chop inside na
chop wet in go hang for my throat? ?? wink
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

No ... but might visit this year not sure
then you nor invite me sef grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Fazemood(m): 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigerian Matrix. That Means I Fit Meet My Wife For Nairaland.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Davifeghe(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
lefulefu:

cant trust a stranger bro and besides many of ladies on social media are actually guys pretending to be females..on d lookout to scam a victim.

Hahahahha

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2017
aariwa:
The same way i am going to celebrate my wife whom i met on nairaland in a few years time

A married man following me around.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
buzquet:
I just have this feelings that my wife still dey 2go. She never upgrade to twitter embarassed lipsrsealed

This is just too funny lmao. Does anybody still use 2go?
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Psych412(f): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
out of 10 million Nigeria men, only 10 are faithful to there spouse/partner.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Psych412:
out of 10 million Nigeria men, only 10 are faithful to there spouse/partner.
hmmm, Sister Psych412, Ur Assumption Is Wrong.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
95% People Who Are Fond Making Their Relationship Or Marriage Known Or On Social Media Or Try To Get Public Attention To Their Marriage Mostly Get Marital Divorce Or broken Relationship.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Psych412(f): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Truvel:
hmmm, Sister Psych412, Ur Assumption Is Wrong.
i have seen that most men(infact all men) love to cheat even though you give up everything for them, even betray some friends for them, yet they are not satisfied. I think cheating is in there DNA
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Psych412:
i have seen that most men(infact all men) love to cheat even though you give up everything for them, even betray some friends for them, yet they are not satisfied. I think cheating is in there DNA
Lol, I Still Maintain My Word. Ur Assumption Is Wrong. Not All Men. Just As Men Av Flaws, Women Too Av Their Own.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Have also seen mine
Guys if you send her pm na shórpórnà go kill you cool
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by DrayZee: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2020
Psych412:
And who do you think these men are cheating with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout These Unique But Lovely Couple( Photo) / 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.