Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals (50539 Views)

Influencers Running Coordinated Campaign To Reinstate Betta Edu - FIJ / NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna / HURIWA: Lai’s Attempt To Rubbish Endsars Report Shows FG Not Coordinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Obio4real(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
The presidency has reacted to the current campaign to end the activities of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Grassroot Reporters reports.

An aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, reacting to the renewed campaign, said the campaign is "coordinated attack by cyber criminals" who are joined by unsuspecting citizens.

She said that this not the first time such attack is being launched on government institution, calling on Nigerians to stand by institutions while working on its effectiveness.

She wrote on her Twitter handle:

"I have no doubt that there are some staff of SARS who are unprofessional in their dealings with the public, same way we have unprofessionalism in the Army, Mainstream Police, Customs, Civil Service, Public Service, traders, lawyers, doctors, journalists, teachers, pastors etc.

" But what is going on now, is a COORDINATED ATTACK BY CYBER CRIMINALS joined by UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

"This not the first time. We must stand by our national institutions while working to improve their effectiveness. That's what patriotism is about. NO SENTIMENTS." She said

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1312721150175326209

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Orestino(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
issoright

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
I wanted to say something but unfortunately she's already stupid,I know someone will form saint,to tell me she's someone's mother and also older than me so therefore old enough to be my mother,she might even be older than my mother self but that doesn't except this woman from being a fool.

If you're in Ughelli right now, you'll see why I said all of that.

801 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by History555: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman forgets that one day she will leave government, hopefully she will not be found criticizing other government

430 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by updatechange(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ogogoro drunkard

302 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by uniqueboi1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
May God save this woman after buhari.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Obio4real(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
uniqueboi1:
May God save this woman after bihar.
Amen oo. She talks carelessly

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Obio4real(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
updatechange:
Ogogoro drinker
lol

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Obio4real(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
History555:
This woman forgets that one day she will leave government, hopefully she will not be found criticizing other government
on point

25 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Obio4real(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:
I wanted to say something but unfortunately she's already stupid,I know someone will form saint,to tell me she's someone's mother and also older than me so therefore old enough to be my mother,she might even be older than my mother self but that doesn't except this woman from being a fool.

If you're in Ughelli right now, you'll see why I said all of that.
sad
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Solsix(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Buhari govt is surrounded by stark illitrates who will do anything stupid to justify thier pay. The other that one said most Nigerians don't have vehicles or generators.

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
shebi i tell una say either the PRESIDENCY or this WOMAN go come out come talk something else...well no wahala, she na small time she go step aside....we dey wait!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by RomanianNinja: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Being Old doesn't mean someone is wise. She's just as foolish as her president

289 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman just knows how to score own goal.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Flexherbal(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
But what is going on now, is a COORDINATED ATTACK BY CYBER CRIMINALS joined by UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

"This not the first time. We must stand by our national institutions while working to improve their effectiveness. That's what patriotism is about. NO SENTIMENTS.

It would have been better , if she has said: we would look into the matter.

Some office holders are so insensitive.

Even the V.P has commended the IGP.
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has applauded the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu for banning the routine patrol of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS) and other Tactical Squads of the Nigeria Police Force.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by 12spices(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
What nonsense did I just read undecided.

28 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Simpubozz(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman always respond to issues as someone who’s only after protecting her paycheck even to the detriment of people’s lives

99 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by PoliticallyInco: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
They will one day murder your child.

And you will tell me if extrajudicial killing is the penalty for cyber crime.

You will tell me why in 2020, you still believe that any young man with dreadlocks and driving a car must be stopped. Then when he says he has done nothing wrong, he is then shot and killed in broad daylight without fear.

If cybercrime is against the law, so is extrajudicial killing. Arrest them and try them.Stop murdering people in broad daylight all in a bid to extort money and terrorize. The SARS terrorism situation even of worse effect on me than Boko Haram .

Madam, You are the government. I will even advice you totally scrap this unit for now.

My brother wears dreads. I see him hustle. He keeps beards also. But the last thing he will do is con someone else. Infact he is the one being conned by sharing his hard earned money with people on social media who post many photos of how they are in the hospital suffering from one problem to another. I don't want SARS to kill this man one day when he is driving my car and then flee the scene like common criminals.

I will think SARS needs urgent attention. EFCC is saddled with the responsibility of cybercime and advanced fee fraud.SARS is to combat violent crimes like armed robbery and kidnapping. The whole Nigeria needs to be reformed, restructured and MDAs Unified as much as possible. A lot of reformation needs to take place.

One day Nigerian might get tired and attack their oppressors. You can call this treasonable felony and the DSS can spy with their Israeli spy cyber systems. However, the truth is the truth.

235 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Who gave this one palm wine to drink this early afternoon?
Sometimes I wish all these kidnapping, Sars brutality, herdsmen killing are metted out on these government officials so they too can know how painful it is....
They eat free food
Use free fuel
Free money
Free ride
Free air travel
Free wardrobe change
Bogus salaries and paycheck

How will they know what the masses are going through when everything about them is free?.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
I remember when this woman was always calling out Atiku until they warned her to keep her ranting to Southern issues,

26 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Racoon(m): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
This government will go down as the worst parade of the most incredibly stupid and irresponsible people.When you think you have seen the worst, then boom these senseless aides of the president will dish out another shitcrap.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by backnbeta(f): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
SARS stop and search is a coordinated attack on the masses undecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by SEGLIZ: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
this people are our real problem, all this devilish blunt heads so called advisers.
they sell the wrong image to go the president at all times for reasons I don't know.

17 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by WhizdomXX(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman should know that one day she'll be held accountable for all d evil she's encouraging. She's always biased in her opinions just because of money or what else The Nigeria she's helping to destroy today her children won't escape it ooo. A time will come where they'll bear the dividends of her labour. God is not asleep!!!
NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN. GOD BLESS US.

26 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by kokoA(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Only this woman can vomit such rubbish.

13 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by princemillla(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
One of ur family is the next in line we Wil hastag #EndSars for.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by IamWonderful: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman should be thrown to a fast moving trailer before been rescued, she is too comfortable to see the complexity and reality of Nigeria situation, she is blinded by what she is eating.

24 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by softset: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Does this woman think before he puts up messages?

You have seen the atrocities committed by these idiots and all you come up with is cyber crime.

I bet she will sing a different tune if her family member was one of those killed by one of those boys in police uniform

19 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by jericco1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Very stupid woman angry

14 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Born2Breed(f): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Palm wine has dealt with this woman badly.

To much yeast in her brain.

18 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by dvkot(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
SARS is equivalent to SWAT in USA
What concern then with yboys?

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.