Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,450 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu (16571 Views)

INEC Stands By 2019 Election Timetable — Prof. Yakubu / Candidates Jostle For Babachir Lawal’s Position At APC NWC / Senate Fails To Screen Magu, EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bizibi:
I think it is time you guys need to ignore hardcore party loyalists on nl, the more you argue,the more you waste your data.

Don't mind them, Same Sheu Sanni will go and bow to Buhari and laughing with him tomorrow hahah..
Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by vedaxcool(m): 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Gid bless you brother longest time, it's bashy_demmy.. My moniker is under BAN by awon alagbara Nairaland...

Like i said before Senate only trying to get back at Executive using Babachir Lawal and Abba Kyari cos they know they are strong men in Buhari cabinets and trying to use them to ridicule PMB Govt...

MTN have since debunk claims about the bribery but wailers are still wailing about it..

They never invited babachir to clear himself and want PMB to just sack him..

They have agenda and try to do anything to pull this Govt down cos no free money as usual..

Thank you o jare my brother. ... they are just fooling themselves upandan

1 Like

Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2017
Your stewpidity no get part 2.

A corrupt person is a corrupt person. Be ye Christian or Muslim

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

After your likes will be saying Buhari is appointing Muslim in hos cabinet, Some Muslim are trying to bring Babachir Lawal a christian down by all means..

When last did you hear about Abba Kyari case again? Politician are just doing everything and after Buhari sack him and appoint a Muslim they will come again with religion sentiment.. we need to wake up.

Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2017
EastGold:
Your stewpidity no get part 2.

A corrupt person is a corrupt person. Be ye Christian or Muslim

LOL but your likes will be saying Fayose, FFK, PEJ, GEJ, Metuh, Diezani etc are not corrupt?

Senate are yet to present their evidence or you call that fake document where someone died in January and sign in August.. hahah

They even forget to edit the date from 2015 to 2016..
Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Have I said anybody is free of corruption?

You think I am an hungry person like you?

I am not standing with BUHARI neither am I standing for any politician.

I stand for equity, fairness and justice.

But if you want to talk rubbish, go ahead

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL but your likes will be saying Fayose, FFK, PEJ, GEJ, Metuh, Diezani etc are not corrupt?

Senate are yet to present their evidence or you call that fake document where someone died in January and sign in August.. hahah

They even forget to edit the date from 2015 to 2016..

Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
EastGold:
Have I said anybody is free of corruption?

You think I am an hungry person like you?

I am not standing with BUHARI neither am I standing for any politician.

I stand for equity, fairness and justice.

But if you want to talk rubbish, go ahead

LOL keep spewing thrash, You are the hungry one that is wailing all over the places.. I am not even in Nigeria, I just suppor Buhari though i never vote in 2015, But in 2019 i will vote for him oee million times if possible.
Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
Indeed you are not in Nigeria.

Maybe you are in Libya, who knows?

It's obviously clear that 1. you are not well educated, 2. You are not well informed about happenings in Nigeria.

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL keep spewing thrash, You are the hungry one that is wailing all over the places.. I am not even in Nigeria, I just suppor Buhari though i never vote in 2015, But in 2019 i will vote for him oee million times if possible
Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
EastGold:
Indeed you are not in Nigeria.

Maybe you are in Libya, who knows?

It's obviously clear that 1. you are not well educated, 2. You are not well informed about happenings in Nigeria.

LOL shows how myopic you are, You're so jobless that you read carefully and point out typographic error..

hahahha wailing wailer is no more a paying job hahaha..
Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
If pointing to the mistakes of the Government I voted into power makes me a wailer, I humbly accept it.

Atleast you didn't vote for him in the last election.

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL shows how myopic you are, You're so jobless that you read carefully and point out typographic error..

hahahha wailing wailer is no more a paying job hahaha..
Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
LOL i call you wailing wailer cos you take you time to point of typo in my comment, I never voted for Buhari but i campaign for him..

But in 2019 i will Register and vote for him make God spare us..

EastGold:
If pointing to the mistakes of the Government I voted into power makes me a wailer, I humbly accept it.

Atleast you didn't vote for him in the last election.

Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Alright àbúrò.

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
LOL i call you wailing wailer cos you take you time to point of typo in my comment, I never voted for Buhari but i campaign for him..

But in 2019 i will Register and vote for him make God spare us..

Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
EastGold:
Alright àbúrò.

If my junior brother catch you ehn..
Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
I will flog you both
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

If my junior brother catch you ehn..

Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
EastGold:
I will flog you both

hmmmm
Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by Splashme: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Olukat:
“Thirdly, I will state this clearly: This letter is a funeral service for the anti-corruption fight. Mr. President, when it comes to fighting corruption in the National Assembly, the judiciary and in the larger Nigeria society, the president uses insecticide, but when it comes to fighting corruption within the presidency, they use deodorant. grin grin grin grin

Sai Baba walls are cracking grin grin grin grin
Choi! see punching...TKO grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by Agumbankembu: 12:32am On Apr 20, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Gid bless you brother longest time, it's bashy_demmy.. My moniker is under BAN by awon alagbara Nairaland...

Like i said before Senate only trying to get back at Executive using Babachir Lawal and Abba Kyari cos they know they are strong men in Buhari cabinets and trying to use them to ridicule PMB Govt...

MTN have since debunk claims about the bribery but wailers are still wailing about it..

They never invited babachir to clear himself and want PMB to just sack him..

They have agenda and try to do anything to pull this Govt down cos no free money as usual..
Re: Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu by Agumbankembu: 12:32am On Apr 20, 2017
vedaxcool:

This are not petty procedural issues... the investigation is faulty and cannot be relied upon to indict anybody. You failed to invite the parties involved to even question them and know the extent to which they are culpable by laying the facts of your case before them yet you quickly label them corrupt afterwards. I personally don't have favorable disposition towards that babachair guy but it doesn't mean such poorly investigated case should be used in nailing his coffin. I have always told people who cared to listen that by failing to invite him to their public hearing they succeeded in wasting their time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' / Omokri Calls Tinubu Tax Swallower, Challenges Supporters To Name His Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.