Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,802 members, 7,837,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

It Is The Nature Of Nigerian Women To Cheat ” – Nigerian Lady Says . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is The Nature Of Nigerian Women To Cheat ” – Nigerian Lady Says . (604 Views)

God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is The Nature Of Nigerian Women To Cheat ” – Nigerian Lady Says . by praizblog: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2017
Nkechi Bianze says husbands should stop
getting themselves worked up over their
cheating wives because it’s in their nature to
cheat.

Read her opinion and share your thoughts:

Guys need to understand that
women are polygamous in nature,
most especially Nigerian women.
It is in the nature of women to
cheat.
A recent survey reported that 62%
of Nigerian women are unfaithful.
That’s to tell you that it’s in the
nature of women, most especially
Nigerian women to cheat.
Cheating or not is at the discretion
of the wife!
If as a man you find a woman
who doesn’t cheat on you, then
you are just lucky. But stop giving
yourself unnecessary heartache
checking her phones and keeping
a prying eye on her.
If your wife cheats on you, it
doesn’t mean that she doesn’t
love you. A woman can love
and respect you but still cheat on
you. It just means that she wants
to explore. As long as she still
respects you by at least being
discreet with her sexcapades, and
still plays her roles as a wife, I
see no reason why you should get
worked up over it.
I mean, it’s not like the vagina is
going to disappear or change in
colour and shape.
It is stupidity to divorce your wife
just because she cheats on you.
How many do you want to marry?
The next woman might even be
worse.
And remember that according to
the Bible, if you decide to divorce
your wife for any reason at all,
you are expected to remain
celibate for life, or till she dies.
I hope God gives our men the
wisdom to understand that
cheating is NOT enough reason to
divorce their wives, or even
complain at all.
– Nkechi Bianze.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/it-is-nature-of-nigerian-women-to-cheat.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala

Re: It Is The Nature Of Nigerian Women To Cheat ” – Nigerian Lady Says . by CoolFreeday(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2017
lol. I think she should speak for herself. The fact that more women cheat these days doesn't mean its anybody's nature to cheat.
Cheap excuse to be a cheat.

#Nonsense
Re: It Is The Nature Of Nigerian Women To Cheat ” – Nigerian Lady Says . by shaboti: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2017
Lol..
Re: It Is The Nature Of Nigerian Women To Cheat ” – Nigerian Lady Says . by EmperorLee(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2017
Bullshit

Abeg make person gimi that olosho meme
Re: It Is The Nature Of Nigerian Women To Cheat ” – Nigerian Lady Says . by queencalipso(f): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Lolx grin all I see in that write up is sarcasm cheesy isn't that the same excuse men give for cheating!!!

I remember someone telling me, "all those girls I cheat on you with I don't love them, is you I love"..

Oh well, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander..
Re: It Is The Nature Of Nigerian Women To Cheat ” – Nigerian Lady Says . by sweetestjane(f): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2017
I don't indulge and support cheating, so I am exempted

(1) (Reply)

Help Am Lonely / Fantastic Valentine Prayer! / Who amongs these ladies should i get married to ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.