Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,619 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times (26419 Views)

Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) / Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / N166billion Contract Mess: 10 Questions For Minister Fashola - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2017
mercichoco:

hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha

now dss will come after you
I know their way na. No longer sleeping at my house at night, na bush or under bridge sure pass now cool
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by alaskido(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2017
This one na story for the gods o. That is his own cup of tea and palaver o.
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Jabioro: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2017
All those crying and query d contract are doing dat 4 sake of their pocket..4 get them let them cry me river.,

1 Like

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Geniro: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2017
AZeD1:

Are you telling me the work of an Engineer is to be giving out contract?

Did you even understand his post ?
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by seguno2: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2017
As CORRUPT as his boss, Buhari.
Tinubu is a good teacher.
Did he sign the CHEQUES this time?
Or his LOYALTY was being tested ni?

Bloody hypocrite liars gbogbo pretending to be fighting CORRUPTION.
Anyone still believes that Buhari is fighting corruption?
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by seguno2: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2017
Qmerit:
Too long to read!

You should change your moniker.
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by opribo(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by seguno2: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2017
quiverfull:
Fashola don forget say him no dey Lagos any more. The days of impunity as a governor are over.

What of Buratai and his multi million dollar mansions in Dubai?
What of Magu and his N400 million rent in Abuja?
Abuja federal is worse than Lagos state for CORRUPTION.
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by AZeD1(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Geniro:

Did you even understand his post ?
That the work of an Engineer is to award contact.
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by darlenese(f): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2017
In didn't read it , but I think he should be killed !

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by seguno2: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2017
omaguibu:
I have not eaten to read this kind of long piece.

Since you are too lazy to read, how are we sure that you are also too lazy to work hard enough for the money you need to buy food?
Just a question oh.
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by atirolu(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2017
Call Fasola to come and defend this he ll use English to blame GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by seguno2: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2017
NnamdiN:
Stellar minister but not Stella Oduah so he's "clean".

Stella Oduah is a great Saint compared to thieving Fashola, Lai Mohammed and the other people in APC pretending to be fighting CORRUPTION.
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Nnanwoyi: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2017
Did anybody notice that not a single road was awarded to the South East.
And when they protest due to marginalization, you shoot at them with live bullets. Then once a year, they make noise with Enugu onitsha Road and it ends there without doing anything.
Afonjas it shall never be well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Abdulazeez007(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
mercichoco:
Too long ke, your lazy types are the ones spoiling this country.
instead of the insults, y not summarise!
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Qmerit(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
seguno2:

You should change your moniker.

Give me one to pick baba
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Qmerit(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
mercichoco:
Too long ke, your lazy types are the ones spoiling this country.

May God punish you and your veryself ok.
When I say too long too read did I call your moniker or mentioned you.
If I can't read this means am lazy? Useless fool
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by aku626(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Two of those companies have nothing to do with construction please check them out

1 Like

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Qmerit(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I can bet my left testis in my testicle that you will read every of the post if it were to be against GEJ or PEJ..

You lots are so predictable

Are you sure if am not PEJ and GEJ cousin?
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by seguno2: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Qmerit:
Give me one to pick baba

Feel free to choose anyone that does not have merit in it.
Cheers.
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by seguno2: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Abdulazeez007:

instead of the insults, y not summarise!

Will he pay for the summary or did he employ him on nairaland to do summaries for him?
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Qmerit(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
seguno2:

Feel free to choose anyone that does not have merit in it.
Cheers.

I will take segun then lol sup man
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by truthstands11: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
All the roads are for north. Why won't SE and SS be angry. How many roads are being constructed in these regions now? Very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by HonabFaj(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Projects were awarded to contractors
Nice
We thank God the allegation is not that the money meant for the projects are not embezzled
but why did the Ministry of power,housing and works gave it to some contractors instead of the others

1 Like

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by doctokwus: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
tomakint:
I have known this smart rogue to be a useless rogue from day one he only wears one mumu serious look as a decent person to deceive fellow mumus like him. I repeat like I always do that Fashole was overhyped as a Governor. He was a failure compared to funds at his call.
Agreed.
Ambode is a testimony to how overhyped Fashola was,aside being a silent crook,as d LASG also tried proving
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by dsocioemmy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hahaahahahahah Saint Fashiola! pray for us!! hahahahahahah
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by cstr55: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nnanwoyi:
And when they protest due to marginalization, you shoot at them with live bullets. Then once a year, they make noise with Enugu onitsha Road and it ends there without doing anything.
That is their one naijeria.
The one-naijeria they want idiotts to believe in and embrace. angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by klevotino: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
kin8744:
lol! How is power supply in your area?
Power ke, it has being 4 years since people shouted up nepa in my area...they better revise it let govt control the system. phcn are more better than all this private power company that are just after money and not doing there work...
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by klevotino: 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
BanevsJoker:
Anyone notice how none of these projects is in the South-East? Wan Naijeriya.
what about south south(niger delta).....
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by owopokiri: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nnanwoyi:

fashola is the greatest tribalist in Nigeria.. from hid governor days. A real igbo hater, that corrupt milipede
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by BanevsJoker(m): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
klevotino:
what about south south(niger delta).....
Personally, I don't think the term South-South makes any geographical sense. What is south of South? My idea of South-East includes the Niger Delta. South-South is just a term created to divide-and-conquer the South East.
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by klevotino: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Personally, I don't think the term South-South makes any geographical sense. What is south of South? My idea of South-East includes the Niger Delta. South-South is just a term created to divide-and-conquer the South East.
ok i had i just wrote...i know it not part of the 8 cardinal point.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric / 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement / Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.