Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path (7426 Views)

Am I On The Right Path? / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by princeemmma(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tiny23:

I'm not understanding
u welcome sire

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by munezo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
I know a virgin who is 28, you are surely on the right path. Don't let people derail you.

amnwa:
Now before you judge me.. Take time to get to know me..
I have been living in the word of pretence.. Strongly cos of what people see me as. 98% females who know me will call me a master when it comes to sex obviously because of the way I talk, act and the crazy chats in social media.. It is perhaps my greatest tool to hide this simple face that am still yet to have sex...
Now its not lack of opportunity. I have had many. When I say many I mean every word. For some reasons I have always stopped at the last minute and it has led to many of my relationships ending immediately probably cos the felt am weak or they weren't good enough. In mind I have always wished the could understand me abit.
I could remember vividly the day a neighbor, who from some ways knew I hadn't had sex as I always shrugged off sexual advances from her. She offered to teach me sex. It was funny tho but it was really touched me deeply. Many would have rushed at that opportunity but then I declined...
Now I really have no reason of still not having sex. Fear has been a factor I must confess.. But I can't really describe what am afraid of..

Before many claim this is fabricated, note.. I don't need you to believe it. Am not too handsome, jus okay. You can rate me highly in romantic gestures and words.

People in the house.. Am I right in still being a Virgin or should I go ahead..
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
princeemmma:
u welcome sire

I see,wehdonesah
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by kaboninc(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
amnwa:
I have been living in the word of pretence.. Strongly cos of what people see me as. 98% females who know me will call me a master when it comes to sex obviously because of the way I talk, act and the crazy chats in social media.. It is perhaps my greatest tool to hide this simple face that am still yet to have sex...
Now its not lack of opportunity. I have had many. When I say many I mean every word. For some reasons I have always stopped at the last minute and it has led to many of my relationships ending immediately probably cos the felt am weak or they weren't good enough. In mind I have always wished the could understand me abit.
I could remember vividly the day a neighbor, who from some ways knew I hadn't had sex as I always shrugged off sexual advances from her. She offered to teach me sex. It was funny tho but it was really touched me deeply. Many would have rushed at that opportunity but then I declined...
Now I really have no reason of still not having sex. Fear has been a factor I must confess.. But I can't really describe what am afraid of..

Before many claim this is fabricated, note.. I don't need you to believe it. Am not too handsome, jus okay. You can rate me highly in romantic gestures and words.

From my perspective in life, there's no right or left or wrong path. I can't tell you not to have sex or to have sex. But what I can say is that it does not define your direction in life.

I think also that as you grow old in life, as you acquire knowledge in life and experiences in life, you'll come to know what's really important..whether sex or no sex.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by luminouz(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
amnwa:

I was a virgin till I was 40...so no biggies bro!
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by mznel(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
luminouz:

I was a virgin till I was 40...so no biggies bro!

Lol wow
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by luminouz(m): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
mznel:

Lol wow
Lmao! Don't tell me u believed dat na......am not 40 o! tongue tongue
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by amnwa(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
luminouz:

Lmao! Don't tell me u believed dat na......am not 40 o! tongue tongue
Hahaha u shud contest wit lia Mohammed
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by luminouz(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
amnwa:

Hahaha u shud contest wit lia Mohammed
Contest ke? No need! He beats me hands down! tongue cheesy grin
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tiny23:
Do not let any devil lead you astray,you on the right part...it's a thing of pride.Keep it up,do not lose it,pls.
madam advicer HV u kept urs?
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:
And there are also people older than you who haven't had sex!!! So you are not alone
Cheers..
hmm Oga madam Shea example na u?
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hehe. .I CAN'T marry a virgin guy. its a NO NO for me. .
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by amnwa(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
sekxy:
Hehe. .I CAN'T marry a virgin guy. its a NO NO for me. .
No.need to ask. You ain't one.. So why can't u marry a virgin?
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 26, 2017
dear lemme tell u something. .I won't tell u to have or not to have sex..but I have never dreamt of marrying a virgin guy and I can't
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Donsimple(m): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2017
You are on the right path do not be deceived by any devilish heart God bless u shocked
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 26, 2017
konjishild:
madam advicer HV u kept urs?
That,is for me to know n for my husband to find out.I don't owe you any answer.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 26, 2017
sekxy:
dear lemme tell u something. .I won't tell u to have or not to have sex..but I have never dreamt of marrying a virgin guy and I can't
It as simple as disvirgining him before the marriage

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Oluvico007(m): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2017
Na pple like dis wey b say na wide hole dem wife go gt after marriage. . angry angry
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by mznel(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Oluvico007:
Na pple like dis wey b say na wide hole dem wife go gt after marriage. . angry angry

Lol na lie
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by ehix89(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
sekxy:
Can you lay bare the reasons why you can't marry a virgin guy so we could understand the point you trying to make.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by amnwa(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
ehix89:
Can you lay bare the reasons why you can't marry a virgin guy so we could understand the point you trying to make.

exactly
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK

THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
ehix89:
I wouldn't marry a Virgin man cos I need someone that can teach me not who I will teach. .I need experienced guy not some kind of kid that can make marriage awful for me..mbanu

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by jmoore(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
sekxy:

I wouldn't marry a Virgin man cos I need someone that can teach me not who I will teach. .I need experienced guy not some kind of kid that can make marriage awful for me..mbanu
Teach you what? Is sex rocket science? undecided
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by naughtyboy7(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
go and meet babalawo, let him wash your preak
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by amnwa(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
naughtyboy7:
go and meet babalawo, let him wash your preak
Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by faradexs09(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Virgin @22 ain't a big deal, it's all in d mind ur decision to have or have not , all is shaped by the nudgets of religion, propensity to hide in ur shell, the fear of what next...but really nothing stops a man from learning,doing and utilizing the endearments of life, sex is by the way, the main aim is procreation. Sweet it all becomes when a man become aware of his environment and what shapes it, live ur life conquer all fears....life is beyond mirage it's so real..hold on to what's real stop living in your head.cheers grin cool
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Tolzeal(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hey bro ... I guess you're going die a virgin cry
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by amnwa(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tolzeal:
Hey bro ... I guess you're going die a virgin cry
..lol Godforbid... Carry ur negative thoughts outtahere
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Jodha(f): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Your virginity status is your choice/decision... It's not something you should publicly type and ask for the opinion of people you barely know...

Plus you're a man, you should be able to make a decision and stand by it... Any other person's opinion doesn't matter...

But it you ask me.. You're on the right track... Apart from fulfilling the biblical commandments... You're saving your life the complications that involves with sex...

(my opinion)

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by GeniusDavid(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tiny23:
Do not let any devil lead you astray,you on the right part...it's a thing of pride.Keep it up,do not lose it,pls.
Hello? Boys talk here. FYI We are actually proud of the opposite.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by ehix89(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2017
sekxy:

what are we learning here my dear, who taught Adam how to gbansh Eve or did she ever complain in the bible she wasn't having a great sex-life eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) / Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. / Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.