Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,103 members, 7,957,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path (7609 Views)

Am I On The Right Path? / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2017
luminouz:

I was a virgin till I was 40...so no biggies bro!
YOU JUST STATED MY MIND. No big deal in staying a virgin up till 22. He still needs extra 10yrs to compare to some of us.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2017
OP being a virgin up till 22 isn't much of a big deal.
There is nothing peculiar to make a topic out of it cos there are so many boys like you out there.
Additionally there is nothing to be ashamed of because it's common.
I would've congratulated you for being on a right track but unfortunately i don't see any track.
To be considered for being on the right track, i had hoped to see a DEFINITE REASON for staying a virgin.
Without strong sense of purpose, it appears you are just dangling and waiting for when you'll eventually have your first sex. It is only a matter of time if that is the case.
Definite purpose could range from a strong born again attitude that says "No" to fornication or Decision to keep away from premarital sex. For me it was both so even at moments when i felt down as a christian, decision against premarital sex kept me going.
If you haven't reasons for being a virgin, i suggest you think and reach a decision soon.
Being a male virgin doesn't work for everybody. It didn't work for me some how but i hope yours will be different.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2017
Sincere4u:
OP being a virgin up till 22 isn't much of a big deal.
There is nothing peculiar to make a topic out of it cos there are so many boys like you out there.
Additionally there is nothing to be ashamed of because it's common.
I would've congratulated you for being on a right track but unfortunately i don't see any track.
To be considered for being on the right track, i had hoped to see a DEFINITE REASON for staying a virgin.
Without strong sense of purpose, it appears you are just dangling and waiting for when you'll eventually have your first sex. It is only a matter of time if that is the case.
Definite purpose could range from a strong born again attitude that says "No" to fornication or Decision to keep away from premarital sex. For me it was both so even at moments when i felt down as a christian, decision against premarital sex kept me going.
If you haven't reasons for being a virgin, i suggest you think and reach a decision soon.
Being a male virgin doesn't work for everybody. It didn't work for me some how but i hope yours will be different.
You've said it all. I like this. How didn't it work for you?.
Sorry i'm so inquisitive.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

You ask funny question.
If you decide not to have sex until you are married, does it mean you are gay?
On point!!
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2017
oilyqueen:
YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK

THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH
Good encouragement though he doesn't seem to be on any track neither did he cite Godly tenets as his reason. At 22yrs it isn't much of an achievement.
Some of the most corrupt today were male virgins even beyond that age and without definite purpose for being virgins, they were just waiting for the triggar first time experience.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2017
You are on the right track. Its better to remain a virgin till you get married.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 30, 2017
karacta1:

Good encouragement though he doesn't seem to be on any track neither did he cite Godly tenets as his reason. At 22yrs it isn't much of an achievement.
Some of the most corrupt today were male virgins even beyond that age and without definite purpose for being virgins, they were just waiting for the triggar first time experience.
What you stated is a FACT!.
However, the Queen is on a track for Godly reasons that is why she was quick to give him a track.
People have tendencies to see themselves in others. For instance because i find it difficult to lie, i tend to believe anything someone tells me. Someone who lies will tend to disbelieve others.
Having her Godly reasons means she'll also see others as being like minded.

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2017
Tiny23:
Do not let any devil lead you astray,you on the right part...it's a thing of pride.Keep it up,do not lose it,pls.

You got it.God bless your soul
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Keep it up.don't lose your v
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2017
Sincere4u:

What you stated is a FACT!.
However, the Queen is on a track for Godly reasons that is why she was quick to give him a track.
People have tendencies to see themselves in others. For instance because i find it difficult to lie, i tend to believe anything someone tells me. Someone who lies will tend to disbelieve others.
Having her Godly reasons means she'll also see others as being like minded.
Well stated.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
karacta1:

Well stated.
Yeah bro. By the time he decides and perhaps gets on a track, that track will define him and he'll be known for it. If for instance he decides to remain a virgin on a Godly track, that track will automatically define him and he will naturally desist from acts or words that marks him out to be a Pro.
Even his associations will be affected by the track.
What he's experiencing now is a mere Shy Syndrome. Everybody has similar experience till they eventually have their first sexual encounter.
From his narration he's already mentally prepared and waiting for the appointed day and girl.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
embarassed
ToriBlue:
You are on the right track. Its better to remain a virgin till you get married.

Yea, so that when he tries sex the first time. You will be the same girl to critize him for being too dull.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
konjishild:

madam advicer HV u kept urs?

Pls epp me ask her ? People be giving advice's they can't even follow.

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
karacta1:

You've said it all. I like this. How didn't it work for you?.
Sorry i'm so inquisitive.
At the end of all the years of abstinence, the tendency became to seek out a girl just like oneself and that is where the problem is.
Male virginity doesn't hold as much meaning as we try to attach to it aside that sin is sin. Personally i don't see the sense in it and if given a second chance, i do take a different path.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
ehix89:
what are we learning here my dear, who taught Adam how to gbansh Eve or did she ever complain in the bible she wasn't having a great sex-life eh

The bible never gave those details. I'm sure they must have had some difficulties starting. I'm sure you didn't just start walking as a baby. You had to crawl first. Same as education ... Same as everything in life.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 31, 2017
Sincere4u:

At the end of all the years of abstinence, the tendency became to seek out a girl just like oneself and that is where the problem is.
Male virginity doesn't hold as much meaning as we try to attach to it aside that sin is sin. Personally i don't see the sense in it and if given a second chance, i do take a different path.
My boss different path = Sin + risk of STDs.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2017
Sincere4u:

Yeah bro. By the time he decides and perhaps gets on a track, that track will define him and he'll be known for it. If for instance he decides to remain a virgin on a Godly track, that track will automatically define him and he will naturally desist from acts or words that marks him out to be a Pro.
Even his associations will be affected by the track.
What he's experiencing now is a mere Shy Syndrome. Everybody has similar experience till they eventually have their first sexual encounter.
From his narration he's already mentally prepared and waiting for the appointed day and girl.
You are spot on.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2017
Sincere4u:

the Queen is on a track for Godly reasons.
By this you mean the Queen is a V?. cheesy
Age??. grin
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 31, 2017
karacta1:

By this you mean the Queen is a V?. cheesy
Age??. grin
1.Confirmed
2. Not your BUSINESS!!!!!!!.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 31, 2017
karacta1:

My boss different path = Sin + risk of STDs.
Lesson teacher, who doesn't know?.

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Charleynmuo: 2:40am On Jan 31, 2017
MissVirginLuna:
And there are also people older than you who haven't had sex!!! So you are not alone
Cheers..
True!!..nice pix by d way. Can I meet u?
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by MissVirginLuna(f): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Charleynmuo:

True!!..nice pix by d way. Can I meet u?
Thank you.
You just met me here, so you've met me already...
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2017
amnwa:
Now before you judge me.. Take time to get to know me..
I have been living in the word of pretence.. Strongly cos of what people see me as. 98% females who know me will call me a master when it comes to sex obviously because of the way I talk, act and the crazy chats in social media.. It is perhaps my greatest tool to hide this simple face that am still yet to have sex...
Now its not lack of opportunity. I have had many. When I say many I mean every word.
For some reasons I have always stopped at the last minute and it has led to many of my relationships ending immediately probably cos the felt am weak or they weren't good enough. In mind I have always wished the could understand me abit.
I could remember vividly the day a neighbor, who from some ways knew I hadn't had sex as I always shrugged off sexual advances from her. She offered to teach me sex. It was funny tho but it was really touched me deeply. Many would have rushed at that opportunity but then I declined...
Now I really have no reason of still not having sex. Fear has been a factor I must confess.. But I can't really describe what am afraid of..

Before many claim this is fabricated, note.. I don't need you to believe it. Am not too handsome, jus okay. You can rate me highly in romantic gestures and words.

People in the house.. Am I right in still being a Virgin or should I go ahead..
There are a million and one good reasons ( both physical and spiritual) to keep your virginity till marriage especially in this time and age.Don't be fooled to think otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? / My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.