Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Need Help Ooo Love But I Don't Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Ooo Love But I Don't Love Her (705 Views)

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / "In Love" But Unfaithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Ooo Love But I Don't Love Her by smartsoft(m): 5:30am On Nov 30, 2009
hi guys been a long time ooo how una dey na? okay got issues. please the sallah day i went visiting my old apartment where i relocated from, i have a friend a childhood friend and they became our family friend since da tender age. My friend has extended family leaving with them and when i got there that very day, i met one and it was so obvious, she has forgotten who i was cos it's been long time we saw each other.

So after i explain who i was, we exchange pleasantries and right from there, i wasn't feeling comfortable with the way she was throwing herself to me as in wanted me to go out with her and all that prior to our discussion, she was explaining she's kinda bored ahome, nobody to keep her company and all that, so i told her i wish i could help out but my job keeps me alittle bit late so no chance at all to keep you company.

she did everything possible to make me come visiting her again and aside that, when i left that night  i mean the sallah day, i was like humm this gurl wants me to go out with her, with  all these moves shes making and all that! i left and the next day she was pleading that i should come visiting her again that she's kinda bored, i gave her flimsy excuses asif that was not a enough, she started begging me to come but i didnt show up that very day because i don't want to have anything to do with her she's my friend relative aswell but the suprising thing is that, she has been sending me funny message that has to do with love, every last message she ends with i love you but i don't love her not to talk about feelings because have got a fiancée whom i really love so much. But for this lady, its getting to much i want to avoid her b4 it gets to late and i don't know if its a crime to be nice or something? am confused because she has already started feeling like she has seen a lover and all that not only that she would like me to hug her, kiss her before i leave to my house all this i try to reject and not making her feel bad.

I think i should say something.  She's physically challenge, one hand is half amputated but aside that she beautiful, she sounds nice, graduated from Unilag. one thing i don't want her to feel is that its just because she physically challenge that is the reason why am treating her that way.  i don't  know what to tell her or do maybe next time when i go there again i will purposely let her see my fiancee picture on my phone who knows she can ask me is that your lady? then i can tell her yes ooo my fiancee or what should i do oo ?? because no doubt i'm still gonna go see my friend when he gets back from school. help ooooooooooooooo
Re: I Need Help Ooo Love But I Don't Love Her by SisiKill1: 5:38am On Nov 30, 2009
You have a fiancee whom you really love and although you are flattered, you don't want to do anything to ruin what you have with your girl.

That's all you need to tell her and be very firm. Secondly, forget about her handicap. . .It's not like you would have considered going out with her if she wasn't, so why is it an issue?
Re: I Need Help Ooo Love But I Don't Love Her by smartsoft(m): 5:40am On Nov 30, 2009
no oooo i don't want her to feel bad to look asif cos of her state, that is the reason why am avoiding her. she is beautiful and no one will even notice she's kinda handicap.
Re: I Need Help Ooo Love But I Don't Love Her by SisiKill1: 5:50am On Nov 30, 2009
But her handicap is not the reason you are avoiding her. You have a real fiancee, no? Then forget what she'll think coz you have no control over that, You just do what you have to do and get yourself out. . .NOW!
Re: I Need Help Ooo Love But I Don't Love Her by smartsoft(m): 7:24am On Nov 30, 2009
lol yah i have real fiancee for real anyway thanks

(1) (Reply)

If You & Your Partner Exchange Phone For A Day,will It Last Another Day. / If Loving Her Is A Crime: I Wanna Be Sentenced To Life / My Top 7 Tips Of Overcoming Shyness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.