Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. (30524 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / BITCOIN: NDIC And CBN Are Looking Into Digital Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by olahero(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
omo millions of naira don enter bush oooo. grin
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigeria back to the Stone age. These people aint even updated at all Mhen.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
angry
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by chomytex(f): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
That was how I came back from school, only for me to hear that one pastor brainwashed my mum into d bitcoin shii
she invested 100k
Now i'm prepared to go bk to school, mum be looking at me like Tv
I warned her!!
Now 100k is gone like that!
just like that!!!

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by wizzy39: 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
The question is, has Nigeria accepted bitcoin as a medium of transaction in Nigeria?...if no, I don't see them banning what they didn't accept abinitio. Besides, many are using bitcoin for reasons other than ponzi scheme.

3 Likes

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by elyte(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
abi o
Alajiki:
I hope they listen. We told them before they crash-landed with MMM, all we got in return were curses. Now it's bitcoin, those who ears let them hear!
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by sirusX(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yeah...heard about it on the news.
Something about the exchange rate and acceptance in the Nigerian market

I wonder what CBN is up to now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Alajiki:
I hope they listen. We told them before they crash-landed with MMM, all we got in return were curses. Now it's bitcoin, those who ears let them hear!
foool
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by eghos12(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
hmm it seems the writer does not know what bitcoin is all about if them want to stop bitcoin only donald trump can stop it cause it is majorly exchange with dollars
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Dongreat(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
There will always be gullible to fall for this Bitcon or any crypto currency sh*t and this is because Nigerians are never tired of quick money schemes and majority also are born out of greed and nurtured to worship money.

In order news, I bought a fitness tracker only to be told by it to take 12000 steps a day to be fit. Now the damn thing is making me look like a restless hobo.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by tillaman(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mmm people, over to y'all
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by elyte(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
You see what I'm talking about. Many Nigerians don't use Bitcoin.... now that Bitcoin has a good reputation, many will use it to scam others..so there is need for measures to be taken.
chomytex:
That was how I came back from school, only for me to hear that one pastor brainwashed my mum into d bitcoin shii
she invested 100k
I warned her!!
just like that!!!
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
seriously @op u need to get educated on bitcoin, ur govt cant shut bitcoin ordinary NGN/USD rate they av nt fix, is bitcoin

4 Likes

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by aragon4realz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
datguru:
This is so lame and the dumbest thing I've ever heard "CBN TO BAN BITCOIN??" "
just as its always said illiteracy is the worst disease...op has no idea what bitcoin is may be he tought that it's a ponzi scheme like mmm chai,meanwhile
watch how how a 15 year old boy opened fire on his teacher,killed her and shot himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmVa5xM5AaM
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
CBN has no control over bitcoins.

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by elyte(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
we don't accept it yet... the reason why Bitcoin issues should be watched closely....some Nigerians are already falling victims
wizzy39:
The question is, has Nigeria accepted bitcoin as a medium of transaction in Nigeria?...if no, I don't see them banning what they didn't accept abinitio. Besides, many are using bitcoin for reasons other than ponzi scheme.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by melejo(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Alajiki:
Illiteracy is a disease. I know you didn't understand the post neither do you know what is cryptocurrency but you must just type something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by chomytex(f): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
elyte:
You see what I'm talking about. Many Nigerians don't use Bitcoin.... now that Bitcoin has a good reputation, many will use it to scam others..so there is need for measures to be taken.
I don't just understand the whole thing
Did the mmm ish affect the bitcoin too?
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Many mad people here think bitcoin is mmm,
Pay attention let me educate you a little.

Bitcoin is just like your personal money you save in the bank. The difference is having full control of your money, you can spend it whenever you want to, no restrictions, It's not like mmm which they say people helping people... You'll should try to understand something b4 commenting please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
wizzy39:
i travelled to visit a relation in Dubai last december, i went to Hp outlet and bought orginal Hp pavilon charger with Bitcoins

3 Likes

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by alloykem(f): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
What other bizz is better than 16k collect 90k.......bitcoin buzz all the way..........
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by coldsummer: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ekakamba:
Ban bitcoin? That's forking preposterous.

I can see clearly that some mooncalves agenda is to take us back to stone age.

grin

Ban bitcoin and afterwards ban naira. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by melejo(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
elyte:
we don't accept it yet... the reason why Bitcoin issues should be watched closely....some Nigerians are already falling victims
Victims off what na? You guys are funny. Whether Nigeria accept btc or not we have been using it. It's international cryptocurrency so acceptance by Nigeria has little or no effect as long as other nations accept it.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
she invested 100k
I warned her!!
just like that!!!
madame, your mom can sell her bitcoin if she has access to it, it's not hard, bitcoin no be scam, expect na oga pastor scam her... Abeg

4 Likes

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by elyte(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
yes..it has given rise to more ponzis ....
chomytex:
I don't just understand the whole thing
Did the mmm ish affect the bitcoin too?
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
How can i obtain a loan to start an agro business without any form of collateral? I need help please.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by oladayo63(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
tobijoshua:
Nigerians are very greedy, we will never learn our lessons. God bless Nigeria!

Zombie! You've got head; THINK. You've got internet access; USE IT. "Nigerians will never learn" learn what? That bitcoin is Ponzi? I cry for the future of Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by chomytex(f): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dat9jakid:
madame, your mom can sell her bitcoin if she has access to it, it's not hard, bitcoin no be scam, expect na oga pastor scam her... Abeg
I think I should go and meet d pastor sef.mum no even understand the whole thing, she just carry money put.She just said she did the 50% increase one

tired already
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Bryanbella(f): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=elyte post=53114509]Not camparing bro...just thinking Bitcoin's reputation will be soiled as many Ponzi make use of it... with a possible crash of MMM, CBN may take action [/quo

I am a lady cheesy cheesy. Most Ponzi uses Naira ... Do your research well....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Ready For Operation Soon (Photos) / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.